Application Management: What you Need to Know For IT Operations Management.
* Managing Applications throughout their lifecycle
* Supports and maintains operational applications, and plays an important role in design, testing and improvement of applications that form part of IT Services
* Support the organization’s business processes by helping to identify functional and manageability requirements for application software
* Assisting in the decision whether to build or buy an application
* Assist in the design and/or deployment of those applications
* Provide ongoing support and improvement of those applications
* Identify skills required to support the applications.