Pardon the pun, but it seems a growing number of ITIL® Service Manager “champions” are very keen to participate in the Manager Bridging Program. If the way our March and April programs are filling is any indication then the desire to upgrade is growing.
As we discuss the reasons with our Managers, it seems that the motivations are varied, including:
- “we are wanting to implement v3, so I thought it best to upgrade my quals so I know how to lead my team”
- “I am keen to get that expert status .. would look good on my resume”
- “I love to study, and it seemed like a natural progression”
- “because I want the most up to date qualification”
- “my supervisor has requested that o do it”
These were just some of the reasons when asked why they were wanting to enrol…
What is clear, as I stated before is the desire to do the program.
We too are eagerly awaiting this program, as we can clearly see the benefits for our clients.
Are you champing at the bit to upgrade? – Why, why not?
Please feel free to email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Till next time Cheers from the ITIL® Australia Team at The Art of Service