With the fast growth that is happening in the industry of Enterprise Web Content Management, the service from experts and professionals is becoming in demand. The ECM products and solutions for web development are already marketable that is why the manpower that will be responsible in using such products and applications is needed.
To address such issue, Enterprise Web Content Management training services are being conducted so that successful and effective websites will be created. In content management, organization, categorization, and formulation of structures for information resources (e.g. text, documents, images, etc) are done to achieve the following: content storage, publishing and editing of documents. Afterwards, ease of overall processes and their flexibility will be maximized and maintained.
The success of the website is highly attributed to the enterprise content management of the web. Certain factors can be determined once successful website is created. Such factors include: the impression of the viewers toward your site, the external branding and how wide the scope of the knowledge management is, your site is searchable, and the possibility of future business transactions.
The ECM training services follow methodologies and techniques that will benefit all the trainees and employees. The training services impart the following knowledge:
1. the creation of content management plan
2. the definition of information architecture together with its roles and permissions
3. migration of the existing content
4. the creation and maintenance of web pages following basic procedures
5. the marketing aspect of the web site content
6. the integration of content management and its benefits
7. the danger of improper management
8. the advertisement and promotion of the website
9. the knowledge in gaining good search engine traffic
10. the frequent cause of pitfalls of many websites