Online mashups nowadays have evidently captured interest and continue escalating its popularity. Acquiring the capability to combine data/information with an application to create and produce conclusive and useful entertaining output is apparently what these awesome mushups are all about—enough reason for everyone to get crazily into. Following are several best mushups ever known on the Web—all of which are both visually catchy, interesting, and either absolutely entertaining and/or useful.
• WeatherBonk – web mushup that is suitable to anyone who desires to become a traffic reporter or weather man/forecaster. It combines multiple weather or traffic information/resources enabling an individual an excellent role-play as forecaster or reporter.
• MusicMesh – web mashup is perfect in visually browsing through various music bands. It basically offers a fun way of knowing and gathering more information about music bands, single artists, albums, and songs.
• HouseMaps – extremely useful mashup particularly for anyone desiring for a new home. It essentially creates a relevant utility—combines information from Craigslits with features of Google Maps—useful in finding a house for rent or sale.
• FindNearby – perhaps one of the most useful and updated web mashup, particularly in locating hard-to-find items.
• Mapdango – web mashup that combines valuable information from various relevant and information-rich web sites (e.g., Wikipedia, Flickr, and Youtube). It is significantly useful when searching or finding out more about particular locations, including current events held and weather.
Generally, web mahsups are Internet technologies that continue to revolutionize the methods of doing online research and searching—easier and faster gathering of results.