Have you ever wondered what an inhouse course means? Ever considered to
attend a course but weren’t sure which option achieves the highest ROI?
The Art of Service offers a large choice of education programs and
training courses based around ITIL® Service Managmeent. This might make
it difficult to make the choice that is going to offer you most value.
Some courses are offered as scheduled open calendar courses (OC) where
others are only offered as inhouse (IH) courses.
Some of our courses are:
- 2-hour ITIL® awareness (inhouse only)
- 1-day ITIL® awareness ( OC and IH)
- 1-day ITIL® Executive Awareness (IH)
- 3-day ITIL® Foundation course (OC and IH)
- 2-day ITIL® Foundation course for executives (IH)
- 1-day Best Practise process workshops (IH)
- 2-day ITIL® Practitioner courses (OC and IH)
- 5-day ITIL® Cluster Practitioner course (OC and IH)
- 12-day ITIL® Service Management certificate course (OC and IH)
- Customer service for IT Staff (IH)
- Implementing ITIL® Service Management using the Prince2 methodology (IH)
- … and many more. We also develop specialised customised courses for your specific needs.