As an ISO 20000 Consultant, I often receive questions about the ISO 20000 Consultant certification course that we run at The Art Of Service. Most of the questions centre around the examinations. So in brief:
- There are 2 official examinations carried out on the last day of this 3 day course,
- One examination is a 25 question multiple choice (1 hour duration),
- The other is a written examination (1 hour duration),
- For people where English is their 2nd language, they receive an extra 15 minutes per examination,
- During the course, we provide a series of mock exams & assignments to prepare the participants, and
- As at Q1 2006, the average pass rate (worldwide) for this course is 60% and The Art Of Service average pass rate is 80%.