The Microsoft Certified Systems Administrators (MCSAs) are now offered with a privilege to advance themselves in becoming Microsoft Certified IT Professionals (MCITP) by getting Server Administrator certifications for Windows Server 2008. These certifications can now easily be achieved by enrolling to MCITP boot camp for Server Administrators. This boot camp provides an effective assistance to these MCSAs by giving out thorough test preparation program, which are very advantageous to acquire the certifications.
In this boot camp, participants are expected to practice sample questions and then take suggested examinations using Transcender, the leading test-preparation product in the industry. The review sessions are also fast-paced and evaluations are guaranteed to cover key materials; hence, providing inclusive preparation for the examination. The MCTIP boot camp also presents all the needed examinations for certification. Additionally, this comes along with one complimentary retake voucher for very examination if needed.
In essence, this course integrates resources from the Microsoft Official Curriculum that are essential for Windows Server 2008. The following are the exams given to each participant:
Examinations for MCSAs on Windows Server 2003:
• 70-648: TS: Building up the participants MCSA on Windows Server 2003 next to Windows Server 2008; producing technology specialist.
• 70-646: Pro: Windows Server 2008, developing server administrator.
Examinations for the certifications of new candidates:
• 70-642: TS: Configuration of Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
• 70-640: TS: Configuration of Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
• 70-646: Pro: Server Administrator for Windows Server 2008
Certifications to be released are:
• MCTSL Network Infrastructure of Windows Server 2008
• MCTS: Active Directory Configuration of Windows Server 2008
• MCITP: Server Administrator
Apparently, this MCITP boot camp will be of so much help to recent MCASs in acquiring certifications for MCITP: Server Administrator.