Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) is a certification program that validates your skills in working with IT infrastructures including the planning phases, deployment, support, maintenance, and optimization. This program confirms of specific job-role skills outside of the core technology. It enables individuals to distinguish themselves within specific job roles and technology specialization. MCITP certification is your key towards career advancement.
Some of the MCITP certifications are Business Intelligence Developer, Consumer Support Technician, Database Developer, Database Administrator, Enterprise Messaging Administrator, Enterprise Project Management, Enterprise Support technician, Enterprise Administrator, and Server Administrator.
Three of these certifications programs runs or uses the SQL Server 2005. These MCITP certifications are the Business Intelligence Developer, Database Administrator and Database Developer. The following are the exam requirements to gain MCITP certificates on these programs of specialization.
1. MCITP Business Intelligence Developer
– Prerequisite: MCTS: SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence
– PRO: Designing a Business Intelligence Infrastructure by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005
2. MCITP Database Administrator
– Prerequisite: MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – Implementation and Maintenance
– PRO: Designing a Database Server Infrastructure by Using Microsoft SQL Server
– PRO: Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Administration Solution by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005
3. MCITP Database Developer
– Prerequisite : MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – Implementation and Maintenance
– PRO: Designing Database Solutions by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005
– PRO: Designing and Optimizing Data Access by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Demonstrate your expertise using the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 product and platform through validating your real world skills to the things you used every day. MCITP Certification helps practical technology problem solve and helps improve your job satisfaction and professional performance. Getting certified is your key to step your career forward and measure your relevance in the marketplace.