The Art of Service is an education and consulting organisation that prides itself in evolving simultaneously with the changing developments in the IT Service Management industry. We are flexible in our approach and treat our clients as collaborators and partners in aligning and implementing the latest frameworks and standards.
It is due to this unique approach and our highly committed staff that we are “The First to Market” with the latest Service Management offerings, differentiating us from other providers and keeping our clients up to date on latest developments at all times.
In keeping with this ideology we are now offering two new programs.
Both of these programs are natural extensions to the wide variety of accredited programs currently offered by The Art of Service.
Apollo13 an ITSM Case Study
The Art of Service is delighted to be able to provide “Apollo 13 an ITSM Case study”; a simulated exercise based on true historical events that offers participants the chance to put their Service Management skills to the ultimate test. Course attendees work in teams, playing the roles of the Mission Operations Ground Crew during the mission aiming to bring the “crippled Apollo13 spacecraft” and its crew home safely using skills adapted from ITIL®®.
The Art of Service has successfully run simulations in Australasia, The Middle East and The United States utilising our Gold Pin certified game leaders
Apollo 13 is perfect for:
- Groups wanting hands on experience as a means of heightening their awareness of how ITIL® works in an organisation
- Graduates from ITIL®® Foundation Courses wanting to put their new skills to the test.
- Service Managers and their staff to develop TEAM skills.
Although a newly emerging field of study The Art of Service is again first to market with education programs based around the International Standards Organisation (ISO) ISO 20000 (formerly the British Standards Institute (BSI) BS15000).
The ISO 20000 Consultancy program provides you with the necessary preparation for the ISO 20000 Consultant examination. This 2 part, two hour test can be taken at the end of the actual course.
ISO 20000 Consultant program is perfect for:
- Internal IT staff that are part of the drive towards achieving accreditation against the standard
- External consultants looking to promote themselves as being “ISO 20000 updated”
- IT Management and team leaders looking at the potential work required to achieve ISO 20000 certification