ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
* The application of Operational Support and Analysis processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
* How to measure Operational Support and Analysis performance
* The importance of IT Security and how it supports Operational Support and Analysis
* Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Operational Support and Analysis
* The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Operational Support and Analysis
As well as preparing participants for the exam.
ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management.
It is highly recommended that you read the Operational Support and Analysis book prior to commencement of this program.
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio.
There are also quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts.
Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice APMG examination.
This program is an eLearning Program, your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
* Access to presentation with trainer audio
* The Art of Service Operational Support and Analysis Book
* Exercises + Answers (where applicable)
* Mock Exam questions
Considering the increasing number of IT Professionals and their Organizations who want to be actively involved in IT Service Management, this book, which leads to ITIL OSA and paves the way to ITIL Expert Certification, should do at least as well as the first and second editions, which are bestsellers.
Read more about
ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management: