* Service desk has been trained in HYPE and can support users
* Has access to known errors and workarounds to resolve incidents.
* Designed, built, tested and rolled HYPE out into live environment
* Supports HYPE service.
* Made modifications to HYPE application to ensure effectively interfaced with XY app
* Provided training on HYPE to users and Service Desk.
IT Operations Management
* Creates backups of logs, monitors component events.
* Sends alerts to IT Ops when HYPE logs backups pass/fail
* Monitors thresholds for triggers on bandwidth (set up in Availability Management).
Request Fulfillment Management
* Users use this process to request copy of logs.
* Password reset of HYPE account – provide authorized users access.
Incident Management and Problem Management are not discussed in this example.