Software companies and solutions providers are typically maintaining a support website in order to allow for its clients for the following reasons:
• To have an easy access to most commonly asked questions thereby eliminating any communications cost.
• To have a direct way to channel the issues or problems that clients may have with their products should the frequently asked questions knowledge base is not able to provide help.
• To serve as a media for any press releases that the company may need to communicate to its clients.
• The Support website acts as a showcase room for all the new products or services that the company may be having.
• To propagate the presence of the company across the whole world where Internet is available.
These reasons may be same reasons why the Siebel Systems created its own support website. However, more to that, Siebel Systems being a prime solutions and software provider must be able to have a well-maintained, well-informative, easy to navigate, and user friendly support website because of the numerous of clients that they capture all across the world.
The Siebel Support website is what one may consider as the state-of-the-art website support because of the manner that this was built. Its web contents are relatively informative, up-to-date, very user-friendly, aesthetically conceptualized based on color coordination, graphic elements and other multimedia factors.
It is no doubt that many support websites are following majority of the support website elements of the Siebel Systems. Users who wish to find information on the website are generally satisfied with the way things were coordinated and presented on the site.