Wireless mesh networks of WiMax are so far the best solution in instantaneous deployment of wireless networks. Network that includes printers, computers, servers, access points, surveillance cameras, the internet itself and so on are best configured using WiMax mesh networks.
Since there is no wiring needed and surveys done are not expensive, WiMax mesh networks are employed in the management of traditional wireless network systems. The architecture of mesh networks exclusive advantages are achieved. Such advantages include:
• The elimination of backhaul wiring for access points like hotspots with the use of Hotpoint routers.
• Setup interfaces and configurations are done without the use of special drivers hence the connection to Hotpoint router is needed.
• The redundancy and highly-secured system is also employed.
• The mesh network is formed automatically through Hotpoint nodes. Operations are undisrupted when the node becomes offline. Even interrupted transmission doesn’t abort any operation that is currently running.
• Mesh networking solution can be operated in 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz.
More so, WiMax mesh networks enable the production of high-performance wireless network equipment that is low in cost yet the services that are produced can be considered as unparalleled. This concept lets various communities and enterprises communicate without any boundary. Outdoor networking is best achieved with the deployment of WiMax mesh network since it is mainly designed for wireless internet service providers, campuses, governments, carriers, enterprise customers, military and all the systems integrators worldwide.
Various WiMax mesh network providers are numerous and to get connected with them, the WiMax Forum is a perfect place to spot them since WiMax Forum is responsible in leading any development in WiMax technologies and convenient installation of such technology.