Be your own consultant.
Millions of AI governed criteria. Over 100,000 assessments and toolkits sold. Your risk becomes your reward with The Art of Service. Cultivate an in-house knowledge base with self-assessments that cut out expensive consultants and give you a competitive edge.
With 300+ Academic Citations our work is in the top 1.8% of most cited work worldwide.
Your resource resource.
FEATURED TOOLKITS OF THE WEEK
Set your cloud security policies, applications and controls to protect your data and services.
The Cloud Security Standards Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for the organizations infrastructure and network security.
The U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has included The Art of Service's Cyber Security Self Assessment on their Framework Industry Resources list: "The Self Assessment is deemed qualified, accurate and comprehensive as a Guidance that Incorporates the Framework."
Question Based Consultancy
Thank you, this is perfect
It is so powerful
Self Assessment is a Strong Product with Topics
Analyst in the Healthcare Industry
Self-Assessment has Worked Great for Us
BI Practice Leader in the Government Industry
Great product and support
Mike, Data Centre Solutions Provider at Cisco Systems
- How will the growing number of Digital Twins affect the property market May 19, 2022
- Are risks aggregated to undertake portfolio analysis at the enterprise level May 19, 2022
- Does the data architecture deliver against your business vision and strategy May 19, 2022
- How can fit/gap analysis and results be used in different phases of the ERP project May 19, 2022
- How can enterprises identify the processes and stakeholders in current change management systems and manage the transition process to best practices at a higher capability level May 19, 2022
- How does social software change knowledge management May 19, 2022
- What key skills do project managers need for project success May 19, 2022
- Why should inner product kernels be involved in pattern recognition May 19, 2022
- Is there a hotline, call center, or contact center with an open for business mentality May 19, 2022
- How does Epicor hcm help you create a requisition May 19, 2022
- Should the environmental scan start with a supply chain map May 19, 2022
- What is your fully patented security technology May 19, 2022
- Why should organizations make it a priority to overcome challenges, through upskilling, in the first place May 19, 2022
- Do you need to scale distributed innovation around a core platform May 19, 2022
- How are future expenses predicted and budgeted into the program May 19, 2022
- Do you currently track the condition of all of your major assets May 19, 2022
- Is web development different from software development May 19, 2022
- What are the Benefits of Microsoft Power BI May 19, 2022
- What performance measures should you and your supervisor use to demonstrate success May 19, 2022
- How reliable is your organizations supplier base May 19, 2022