Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 10G-PON Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 10G-PON related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 10G-PON specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 10G-PON Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 10G-PON improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- If we do not follow, then how to lead?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our 10G-PON agendas for the next 3 years?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, 10G-PON, and Brand Value
- How are the 10G-PON’s objectives aligned to the group’s overall stakeholder strategy?
- Who sets the 10G-PON standards?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Meeting the challenge: are missed 10G-PON opportunities costing us money?
- Ask yourself: how would we do this work if we only had one staff member to do it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 10G-PON book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 10G-PON self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 10G-PON Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 10G-PON areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 10G-PON Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 10G-PON projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 10G-PON Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 10G-PON project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess 10G-PON project risks at various 10G-PON project stages?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the 10G-PON project requirements?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the 10G-PON project produced meet the defined 10G-PON project requirements?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
- Project Management Plan: Is there an incremental analysis/cost effectiveness analysis of proposed mitigation features based on an approved method and using an accepted model?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that the range and quality of its social and recreational services and facilities are appropriately effective and constructive in meeting the needs of staff?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it provides a safe and healthy environment?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
Step-by-step and complete 10G-PON Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 10G-PON project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 10G-PON project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 10G-PON project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 10G-PON project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 10G-PON project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 10G-PON project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 10G-PON project with this in-depth 10G-PON Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 10G-PON projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 10G-PON and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 10G-PON investments work better.
This 10G-PON All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.