What is involved in Additive Manufacturing
Find out what the related areas are that Additive Manufacturing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Additive Manufacturing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Additive Manufacturing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Additive Manufacturing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Additive Manufacturing related domains to cover and 118 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Additive Manufacturing, Outline of space science, Quantum imaging, Metamaterial cloaking, Inkjet printing, Gun control, Fictional technology, Pad printing, Quantum machine, Force field, Solid Ink printing, Selective laser sintering, Stealth technology, Quantum circuit, Hydrogen economy, Agricultural robot, Open-source labs, Backpack helicopter, Reusable launch system, Rapid prototyping, Cloud manufacturing, Dots per inch, Applications of artificial intelligence, Materials science, Artificial uterus, Maker culture, High-altitude platform, 3D printing processes, Do it yourself, Holographic data storage, Beam-powered propulsion, Racetrack memory, Space tether, Artificial intelligence, Space elevator, Spacecraft propulsion, Optical computing, British Museum, General Electric, Domed city, Airborne wind turbine, Quantum error correction, Building printing, Digital camera, Smart grid, Oncolytic virus, Proactionary principle, Quantum simulator, Quantum metrology, Magnetoresistive random-access memory:
Additive Manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Additive Manufacturing engagements and handle a jump-start course to Additive Manufacturing.
– Is there a Additive Manufacturing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Additive Manufacturing that make it risky?
– Have you identified your Additive Manufacturing key performance indicators?
Outline of space science Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Outline of space science failures and create a map for yourself.
– Does Additive Manufacturing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Additive Manufacturing? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How to deal with Additive Manufacturing Changes?
Quantum imaging Critical Criteria:
Categorize Quantum imaging tactics and remodel and develop an effective Quantum imaging strategy.
– Are assumptions made in Additive Manufacturing stated explicitly?
– Is Supporting Additive Manufacturing documentation required?
– What are our Additive Manufacturing Processes?
Metamaterial cloaking Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Metamaterial cloaking risks and give examples utilizing a core of simple Metamaterial cloaking skills.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Additive Manufacturing?
Inkjet printing Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Inkjet printing tactics and figure out ways to motivate other Inkjet printing users.
– what is the best design framework for Additive Manufacturing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How will you know that the Additive Manufacturing project has been successful?
– Why is Additive Manufacturing important for you now?
Gun control Critical Criteria:
See the value of Gun control engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– Does Additive Manufacturing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Additive Manufacturing workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Fictional technology Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Fictional technology projects and define what our big hairy audacious Fictional technology goal is.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Additive Manufacturing study?
– How important is Additive Manufacturing to the user organizations mission?
Pad printing Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Pad printing adoptions and finalize specific methods for Pad printing acceptance.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Additive Manufacturing models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does Additive Manufacturing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Are there Additive Manufacturing Models?
Quantum machine Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Quantum machine quality and arbitrate Quantum machine techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do we monitor the Additive Manufacturing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– When a Additive Manufacturing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Additive Manufacturing activities?
Force field Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Force field outcomes and differentiate in coordinating Force field.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Additive Manufacturing forward?
– How do we Improve Additive Manufacturing service perception, and satisfaction?
Solid Ink printing Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Solid Ink printing failures and define Solid Ink printing competency-based leadership.
– How would one define Additive Manufacturing leadership?
Selective laser sintering Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Selective laser sintering management and optimize Selective laser sintering leadership as a key to advancement.
– Is there any existing Additive Manufacturing governance structure?
– What are the usability implications of Additive Manufacturing actions?
Stealth technology Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Stealth technology outcomes and remodel and develop an effective Stealth technology strategy.
– Among the Additive Manufacturing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Additive Manufacturing move?
– Who sets the Additive Manufacturing standards?
Quantum circuit Critical Criteria:
Deduce Quantum circuit leadership and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Quantum circuit information.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Additive Manufacturing services/products?
– Have all basic functions of Additive Manufacturing been defined?
– What about Additive Manufacturing Analysis of results?
Hydrogen economy Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Hydrogen economy issues and transcribe Hydrogen economy as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Additive Manufacturing effort?
– What are the short and long-term Additive Manufacturing goals?
Agricultural robot Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Agricultural robot tactics and arbitrate Agricultural robot techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Additive Manufacturing values?
– Do we all define Additive Manufacturing in the same way?
– What is our Additive Manufacturing Strategy?
Open-source labs Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Open-source labs adoptions and learn.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Additive Manufacturing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Additive Manufacturing process?
– Why are Additive Manufacturing skills important?
Backpack helicopter Critical Criteria:
Confer over Backpack helicopter quality and work towards be a leading Backpack helicopter expert.
– Consider your own Additive Manufacturing project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Additive Manufacturing Management?
Reusable launch system Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Reusable launch system planning and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Is the scope of Additive Manufacturing defined?
Rapid prototyping Critical Criteria:
Analyze Rapid prototyping leadership and reduce Rapid prototyping costs.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Additive Manufacturing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What tools or techniques could speed the rapid prototyping and deployment of new online services?
– Is a Additive Manufacturing Team Work effort in place?
Cloud manufacturing Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Cloud manufacturing results and prioritize challenges of Cloud manufacturing.
– How is the value delivered by Additive Manufacturing being measured?
Dots per inch Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Dots per inch leadership and acquire concise Dots per inch education.
– Do we have past Additive Manufacturing Successes?
Applications of artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Applications of artificial intelligence tasks and display thorough understanding of the Applications of artificial intelligence process.
Materials science Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Materials science management and maintain Materials science for success.
– How can the value of Additive Manufacturing be defined?
Artificial uterus Critical Criteria:
Depict Artificial uterus governance and develop and take control of the Artificial uterus initiative.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Additive Manufacturing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Which Additive Manufacturing goals are the most important?
– Why should we adopt a Additive Manufacturing framework?
Maker culture Critical Criteria:
Check Maker culture governance and gather Maker culture models .
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Additive Manufacturing process?
– What is the purpose of Additive Manufacturing in relation to the mission?
High-altitude platform Critical Criteria:
Deduce High-altitude platform projects and gather High-altitude platform models .
– Think about the people you identified for your Additive Manufacturing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
3D printing processes Critical Criteria:
Devise 3D printing processes results and finalize the present value of growth of 3D printing processes.
– Can we add value to the current Additive Manufacturing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does the Additive Manufacturing task fit the clients priorities?
– How to Secure Additive Manufacturing?
Do it yourself Critical Criteria:
Own Do it yourself governance and find the essential reading for Do it yourself researchers.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Additive Manufacturing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– For your Additive Manufacturing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Additive Manufacturing project?
Holographic data storage Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Holographic data storage strategies and question.
– What are the disruptive Additive Manufacturing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are all of our Additive Manufacturing domains and what do they do?
Beam-powered propulsion Critical Criteria:
Discuss Beam-powered propulsion adoptions and devise Beam-powered propulsion key steps.
– What are our needs in relation to Additive Manufacturing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How likely is the current Additive Manufacturing plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Does our organization need more Additive Manufacturing education?
Racetrack memory Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Racetrack memory outcomes and get answers.
– In the case of a Additive Manufacturing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Additive Manufacturing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Additive Manufacturing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Additive Manufacturing leaders?
Space tether Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Space tether adoptions and integrate design thinking in Space tether innovation.
– Are we Assessing Additive Manufacturing and Risk?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Artificial intelligence adoptions and know what your objective is.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Additive Manufacturing products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– To what extent does management recognize Additive Manufacturing as a tool to increase the results?
Space elevator Critical Criteria:
Model after Space elevator decisions and revise understanding of Space elevator architectures.
Spacecraft propulsion Critical Criteria:
Align Spacecraft propulsion quality and raise human resource and employment practices for Spacecraft propulsion.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Additive Manufacturing?
Optical computing Critical Criteria:
Use past Optical computing projects and customize techniques for implementing Optical computing controls.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Additive Manufacturing opportunities costing us money?
– How do we keep improving Additive Manufacturing?
British Museum Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for British Museum adoptions and achieve a single British Museum view and bringing data together.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Additive Manufacturing information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How can you negotiate Additive Manufacturing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
General Electric Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about General Electric tactics and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in General Electric.
– Will Additive Manufacturing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Domed city Critical Criteria:
Track Domed city tactics and optimize Domed city leadership as a key to advancement.
– In a project to restructure Additive Manufacturing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Airborne wind turbine Critical Criteria:
Pilot Airborne wind turbine management and forecast involvement of future Airborne wind turbine projects in development.
– Think about the functions involved in your Additive Manufacturing project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Additive Manufacturing moving forward?
– Who will provide the final approval of Additive Manufacturing deliverables?
Quantum error correction Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Quantum error correction adoptions and get answers.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Additive Manufacturing delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Additive Manufacturing?
Building printing Critical Criteria:
Analyze Building printing quality and look for lots of ideas.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Additive Manufacturing is underway?
Digital camera Critical Criteria:
Shape Digital camera engagements and adopt an insight outlook.
– What is the source of the strategies for Additive Manufacturing strengthening and reform?
Smart grid Critical Criteria:
Guard Smart grid leadership and track iterative Smart grid results.
– Does your organization perform vulnerability assessment activities as part of the acquisition cycle for products in each of the following areas: Cybersecurity, SCADA, smart grid, internet connectivity, and website hosting?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Additive Manufacturing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is Additive Manufacturing Required?
Oncolytic virus Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Oncolytic virus failures and look in other fields.
– What business benefits will Additive Manufacturing goals deliver if achieved?
Proactionary principle Critical Criteria:
Sort Proactionary principle risks and integrate design thinking in Proactionary principle innovation.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Additive Manufacturing. How do we gain traction?
Quantum simulator Critical Criteria:
Grasp Quantum simulator results and spearhead techniques for implementing Quantum simulator.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Additive Manufacturing been identified and analyzed?
– What threat is Additive Manufacturing addressing?
Quantum metrology Critical Criteria:
Chart Quantum metrology issues and sort Quantum metrology activities.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Additive Manufacturing ?
Magnetoresistive random-access memory Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Magnetoresistive random-access memory adoptions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Magnetoresistive random-access memory because they lack skills.
– Do the Additive Manufacturing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Additive Manufacturing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Additive Manufacturing External links:
Additive Manufacturing Strategies – Official Site
ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING Forum
Additive Manufacturing Machines & Materials | GE Additive
Outline of space science External links:
Outline of space science – World Heritage Encyclopedia
Quantum imaging External links:
Quantum imaging (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Quantum Imaging – dccomics.store
Quantum Imaging & Therapeutic Associates, Inc.
Metamaterial cloaking External links:
Metamaterial cloaking – Revolvy
Metamaterial cloaking – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Inkjet printing External links:
Brother Ink Cartridge | Color Inkjet Printing
jetStamp Series – AMI Reiner | Handheld Inkjet Printing
Fujifilm – Inkjet Printing Insights for Commercial Printers
Gun control External links:
Point/Counterpoint: We should talk about gun control
Trump avoids gun control talk in Las Vegas visit – CNNPolitics
Gun control debate enters country music community – CNN
Pad printing External links:
Medical Device Pad Printing | Pad Printing Minneapolis
Pad Printing Supplies & Equipment | Tampo Canada Inc.
Quantum machine External links:
Quantum Machine Learning – YouTube
Quantum Machine Works LTD – Posts | Facebook
Force field External links:
Air umbrella produces a “force field” of air to keep you dry
Home :: Force Field
Force Field Fun | Force Field Fun
Solid Ink printing External links:
Solid ink printing | Etsy
Selective laser sintering External links:
Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) – InterPro
Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) Technology – YouTube
What is Selective Laser Sintering? – Live Science
Stealth technology External links:
Which countries have stealth technology? – Quora
What is signature in stealth technology? – Quora
HAVE BLUE and the Origin of Stealth Technology
Hydrogen economy External links:
[PDF]Energy and the Hydrogen Economy
Hydrogen Economy Player | Power+Energy
Agricultural robot External links:
AGRICULTURAL ROBOT SYSTEM AND METHOD – Free …
Agricultural Robot – Open Source Ecology
What do agricultural robots perform? by Amela M on Prezi
Backpack helicopter External links:
Backpack helicopter – AOPA
Rapid prototyping External links:
Rapid Prototyping – YouTube
Rapid prototyping (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Rapid Prototyping | HANSER eLibrary
Cloud manufacturing External links:
AAM Casting | St. Cloud Manufacturing Facility – Google+
Secure Cloud Manufacturing System by Streago
st cloud manufacturing – craigslist
Dots per inch External links:
What is Dots Per Inch (DPI)? Webopedia Definition
Materials science External links:
Home | MIT Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Home – Materials Science Program
Contact | Institute of Materials Science
Maker culture External links:
Maker Culture and “Minecraft”: Implications for the …
About Us – Maker Culture and Craft Fairs | BUST Craftacular
MHC leaps into 21st-century maker culture | Mount …
High-altitude platform External links:
ER-2 High-Altitude Platform | NASA
3D printing processes External links:
Comparing 3D Printing Processes – Xometry
Do it yourself External links:
Do It Yourself Quiet Title – remodelquicktips.com
Do It Yourself Pest Control Supplies
“Modern Family” Do It Yourself (TV Episode 2017) – IMDb
Holographic data storage External links:
Beam-powered propulsion External links:
Beam-powered Propulsion images on Photobucket
Racetrack memory External links:
What is racetrack memory? Webopedia Definition
Space tether External links:
[PDF]Metallized-Kevlar, Space Tether System
Space tethers are long cables which can be used for propulsion, momentum exchange, stabilization and altitude control, or maintaining the relative positions of the components of a large dispersed satellite/spacecraft sensor system.
Space tether – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Artificial intelligence External links:
RPA and Artificial Intelligence Summit 2017 – Official Site
Arccos Caddie – Golf’s First Artificial Intelligence Platform
Space elevator External links:
The space elevator (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Patent US6491258 – Space elevator – Google Patents
Space elevator – Marspedia
Spacecraft propulsion External links:
Spacecraft propulsion – ScienceDaily
Optical computing External links:
[PDF]Superposition in Optical Computing – Professor C. …
British Museum External links:
Ancient India – The British Museum
The British Museum Images
British Museum – Home | Facebook
General Electric External links:
Portland General Electric – Official Site
Portland General Electric
Domed city External links:
Could a domed city be built on the Moon or Mars? – Quora
Kiev: Golden-domed city of Eastern promise – CNN.com
Airborne wind turbine External links:
ARPA-E | Airborne Wind Turbine
Airborne Wind Turbine (Program Document) | SciTech …
ppt airborne wind turbine – getreport.in
Quantum error correction External links:
Title: Stabilizer Codes and Quantum Error Correction – …
[0905.2794] Quantum Error Correction for Beginners
Quantum Error Correction for Metrology – DASH Harvard
Digital camera External links:
Best Digital Camera Reviews – Consumer Reports
Smart grid External links:
SMART GRID SUMMITS
Smart Grid – AbeBooks
[PDF]Smart Grid Asset Descriptions
Quantum simulator External links:
Testing quantum field theory in a quantum simulator: A …
Quantum metrology External links:
Quantum metrology with full and fast quantum control
Quantum metrology in coarsened measurement reference
[1409.0950] Quantum metrology and its application in …