What is involved in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Find out what the related areas are that Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 related domains to cover and 119 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Windows Messaging, Microsoft Egypt, Microsoft Redmond campus, Microsoft TechNet, Microsoft Office 365, Criticism of Windows Vista, Extended SMTP, Software developer, Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit, Gabe Aul, Software release life cycle, Mercury Mail Transport System, Windows Live Mail, Pando Networks, Bundling of Microsoft Windows, Proprietary protocol, GIANT Company Software, Forethought, Inc., Client access license, High Heat, Microsoft Visual Studio, Vermeer Technologies, Eudora Internet Mail Server, MSN TV, Windows 98, CommuniGate Pro, Microsoft Bob, .NET Foundation, Microsoft Office, Alcatel-Lucent v. Microsoft Corp., Microsoft Developer Network, Windows Server domain, Remote procedure call, Consumers Software, Microsoft India, Microsoft Store, Criticism of Microsoft, Microsoft Algeria, Software categories, Software as a service, Microsoft Windows, Collaborative software, Perceptive Pixel, Microsoft Servers, Apache James, Extensible Storage Engine, Sunrise Calendar, Microsoft Surface, Outlook on the web, Satya Nadella, Microsoft Inspire, Comparison of mail servers, Post Office Protocol:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 outcomes and probe the present value of growth of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013.
– Do the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Is Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Windows Messaging Critical Criteria:
Apply Windows Messaging adoptions and prioritize challenges of Windows Messaging.
– In a project to restructure Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Microsoft Egypt Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Microsoft Egypt projects and get going.
– What are specific Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Rules to follow?
– How do we go about Securing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013?
Microsoft Redmond campus Critical Criteria:
Think about Microsoft Redmond campus outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Microsoft Redmond campus.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 objectives?
– Are accountability and ownership for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 clearly defined?
Microsoft TechNet Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Microsoft TechNet leadership and catalog Microsoft TechNet activities.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 move?
– How do we go about Comparing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 approaches/solutions?
– Which Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 goals are the most important?
Microsoft Office 365 Critical Criteria:
Scan Microsoft Office 365 risks and pioneer acquisition of Microsoft Office 365 systems.
– Think about the people you identified for your Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Is Supporting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 documentation required?
– Who needs to know about Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 ?
Criticism of Windows Vista Critical Criteria:
Define Criticism of Windows Vista decisions and intervene in Criticism of Windows Vista processes and leadership.
– How do we measure improved Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are there Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Models?
Extended SMTP Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Extended SMTP outcomes and finalize specific methods for Extended SMTP acceptance.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the short and long-term Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 goals?
– What threat is Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 addressing?
Software developer Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software developer strategies and forecast involvement of future Software developer projects in development.
– In the case of a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Pick an experienced Unix software developer, show him all the algorithms and ask him which one he likes the best?
– How do we manage Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Knowledge Management (KM)?
Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit Critical Criteria:
Nurse Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit and constraints.
– Think about the functions involved in your Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project. what processes flow from these functions?
– In what ways are Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Gabe Aul Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Gabe Aul leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Gabe Aul.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project?
– Are assumptions made in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 stated explicitly?
Software release life cycle Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software release life cycle failures and intervene in Software release life cycle processes and leadership.
– Does Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How would one define Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 leadership?
Mercury Mail Transport System Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Mercury Mail Transport System adoptions and point out improvements in Mercury Mail Transport System.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project lifecycle?
– Do we have past Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Successes?
Windows Live Mail Critical Criteria:
Own Windows Live Mail leadership and report on setting up Windows Live Mail without losing ground.
– What are our needs in relation to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Pando Networks Critical Criteria:
Sort Pando Networks governance and innovate what needs to be done with Pando Networks.
– What are the usability implications of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 actions?
Bundling of Microsoft Windows Critical Criteria:
Confer over Bundling of Microsoft Windows failures and observe effective Bundling of Microsoft Windows.
– What are the disruptive Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 with what users do day-to-day?
Proprietary protocol Critical Criteria:
Recall Proprietary protocol governance and look at the big picture.
– How likely is the current Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 that make it risky?
– How much does Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 help?
GIANT Company Software Critical Criteria:
Categorize GIANT Company Software goals and tour deciding if GIANT Company Software progress is made.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project manager?
– How will you measure your Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 effectiveness?
– How can skill-level changes improve Microsoft Exchange Server 2013?
Forethought, Inc. Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Forethought, Inc. tasks and research ways can we become the Forethought, Inc. company that would put us out of business.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 process?
– Does Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Client access license Critical Criteria:
Check Client access license visions and get out your magnifying glass.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 processes?
– How do we maintain Microsoft Exchange Server 2013s Integrity?
High Heat Critical Criteria:
Jump start High Heat governance and separate what are the business goals High Heat is aiming to achieve.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 in a volatile global economy?
– Which customers cant participate in our Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 process?
Microsoft Visual Studio Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Microsoft Visual Studio issues and probe Microsoft Visual Studio strategic alliances.
– How to Secure Microsoft Exchange Server 2013?
Vermeer Technologies Critical Criteria:
Define Vermeer Technologies planning and oversee Vermeer Technologies requirements.
– What are the business goals Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 is aiming to achieve?
– How can we improve Microsoft Exchange Server 2013?
Eudora Internet Mail Server Critical Criteria:
Detail Eudora Internet Mail Server decisions and ask what if.
– Does Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 is underway?
– What is our Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Strategy?
MSN TV Critical Criteria:
Mine MSN TV issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging MSN TV.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013?
– What are the barriers to increased Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 production?
Windows 98 Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Windows 98 risks and research ways can we become the Windows 98 company that would put us out of business.
– Do we monitor the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
CommuniGate Pro Critical Criteria:
Gauge CommuniGate Pro issues and mentor CommuniGate Pro customer orientation.
– How will you know that the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project has been successful?
– What are our Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Processes?
Microsoft Bob Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Microsoft Bob risks and document what potential Microsoft Bob megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
.NET Foundation Critical Criteria:
Substantiate .NET Foundation quality and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive .NET Foundation decisions.
– For your Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is there a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 requirements in detail?
Microsoft Office Critical Criteria:
Look at Microsoft Office strategies and remodel and develop an effective Microsoft Office strategy.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Can we do Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Which of my PCs can run Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, and Office 365?
– How is the value delivered by Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 being measured?
– Is the Microsoft Office Excel add-in registered correctly?
Alcatel-Lucent v. Microsoft Corp. Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Alcatel-Lucent v. Microsoft Corp. leadership and report on setting up Alcatel-Lucent v. Microsoft Corp. without losing ground.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 agendas for the next 3 years?
– To what extent does management recognize Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 as a tool to increase the results?
– Is a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Team Work effort in place?
Microsoft Developer Network Critical Criteria:
Probe Microsoft Developer Network failures and shift your focus.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 activities?
Windows Server domain Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Windows Server domain governance and explore and align the progress in Windows Server domain.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 process available?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 services/products?
– Why is Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 important for you now?
Remote procedure call Critical Criteria:
Confer re Remote procedure call tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Remote procedure call interface.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 into the services that we provide?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013?
Consumers Software Critical Criteria:
Talk about Consumers Software visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Consumers Software projects.
– Does Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 analysis show the relationships among important Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 factors?
Microsoft India Critical Criteria:
Mix Microsoft India failures and get out your magnifying glass.
– Is the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Microsoft Store Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Microsoft Store failures and interpret which customers can’t participate in Microsoft Store because they lack skills.
– Have you identified your Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 key performance indicators?
Criticism of Microsoft Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Criticism of Microsoft planning and maintain Criticism of Microsoft for success.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What about Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Analysis of results?
Microsoft Algeria Critical Criteria:
Judge Microsoft Algeria tactics and plan concise Microsoft Algeria education.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Software categories governance and assess and formulate effective operational and Software categories strategies.
Software as a service Critical Criteria:
See the value of Software as a service management and finalize specific methods for Software as a service acceptance.
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
Microsoft Windows Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Microsoft Windows management and catalog what business benefits will Microsoft Windows goals deliver if achieved.
– Will Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Why are Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 skills important?
Collaborative software Critical Criteria:
Confer re Collaborative software governance and acquire concise Collaborative software education.
– What are internal and external Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 relations?
– Who sets the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 standards?
Perceptive Pixel Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Perceptive Pixel management and describe the risks of Perceptive Pixel sustainability.
– What are the long-term Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 goals?
Microsoft Servers Critical Criteria:
Match Microsoft Servers tactics and probe the present value of growth of Microsoft Servers.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 moving forward?
Apache James Critical Criteria:
Generalize Apache James adoptions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Apache James is getting what it needs.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Microsoft Exchange Server 2013?
– When a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Extensible Storage Engine Critical Criteria:
Guide Extensible Storage Engine issues and know what your objective is.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 processes?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 study?
Sunrise Calendar Critical Criteria:
Systematize Sunrise Calendar issues and shift your focus.
– Do Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Microsoft Surface Critical Criteria:
Drive Microsoft Surface tasks and balance specific methods for improving Microsoft Surface results.
– What business benefits will Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 goals deliver if achieved?
Outlook on the web Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Outlook on the web goals and adjust implementation of Outlook on the web.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 process?
Satya Nadella Critical Criteria:
Think about Satya Nadella decisions and observe effective Satya Nadella.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 project?
Microsoft Inspire Critical Criteria:
Grasp Microsoft Inspire risks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Microsoft Inspire information.
– Can we add value to the current Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Comparison of mail servers Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Comparison of mail servers results and probe Comparison of mail servers strategic alliances.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 been identified and analyzed?
Post Office Protocol Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Post Office Protocol outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in Post Office Protocol because they lack skills.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 External links:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Managed Availability Diagnostic
Windows Messaging External links:
ARCHIVED: What is Microsoft Windows Messaging?
Microsoft Egypt External links:
Microsoft Egypt Nile Theme » SoftSift
Microsoft Office 365 External links:
Free Trial Download, Try Microsoft Office 365 Products
Customer Feedback for Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 – Right Networks
Criticism of Windows Vista External links:
Criticism of Windows Vista – Revolvy
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Criticism of Windows Vista
Criticism of Windows Vista | AskJot
Extended SMTP External links:
Extended SMTP – Revolvy
Extended SMTP – KutuKupret
Software developer External links:
Title Software Developer Vs Engineer
Title Software Developer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Software Developer Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit External links:
Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit – YouTube
microsoft digital crimes unit_pdf – docscrewbanks.com
Software release life cycle External links:
Skill Pages – Software release life cycle | Dice.com
Mercury Mail Transport System External links:
Mercury Mail Transport System Overview
Mercury Mail Transport System – Sensagent.com
dictionary.sensagent.com/mercury mail transport system/en-en
Mercury Mail Transport System, Overview
Windows Live Mail External links:
Windows Live Mail Error: 0x8DE20003 or Server Error: …
Configure Windows Live Mail 2011 for Comcast Email
How to fix Windows Live Mail when it freezes – YouTube
Pando Networks External links:
Pando Networks Board of Directors – CB Insights
Pando Networks Inc. – Should I Remove It?
Pando Networks | Crunchbase
Bundling of Microsoft Windows External links:
Bundling of Microsoft Windows – topics.revolvy.com
topics.revolvy.com/topic/Bundling of Microsoft Windows
GIANT Company Software External links:
GIANT Company Software | Crunchbase
High Heat External links:
Microsoft Visual Studio External links:
Download Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET Framework …
Eudora Internet Mail Server External links:
Eudora Internet Mail Server for Mac – Download
MSN TV External links:
MSN TV – Official Site
MSN TV – Home | Facebook
Windows 98 External links:
[Vinesauce] Joel – Windows 98 On NES – YouTube
How to Make Windows XP Look Like Windows 98: 8 Steps
USB Keyboard or Mouse Does Not Work in Windows 98
CommuniGate Pro External links:
Microsoft Bob External links:
Microsoft Bob = Abandonware – Geekswithblogs.net
SQL Server – Microsoft Bob
Microsoft Bob – EBSCO Information Services
.NET Foundation External links:
.NET Foundation · GitHub
code of conduct – .NET Foundation
Rx Hoodie Contrast Hoodie | .NET Foundation Swag
Microsoft Office External links:
Microsoft Office 365 | IT Services | USC
Microsoft Office Live Meeting – Join A Meeting
GetMsOffice – Microsoft Office 2016 Student Windows.
Alcatel-Lucent v. Microsoft Corp. External links:
Alcatel-Lucent v. Microsoft Corp. – WOW.com
Microsoft Developer Network External links:
Learn to Develop with Microsoft Developer Network | MSDN
Microsoft Developer Network Feedback
Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Premium Subscriptions
Remote procedure call External links:
What Is RPC?: Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
How RPC Works: Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
What is the use of Remote Procedure Call? – Quora
Microsoft India External links:
Live Well 365 – A Way of Life | Microsoft India
Microsoft Store External links:
Microsoft Store Coupons, Promo Codes & Up to 3.5% …
Microsoft Store Call Tracker
Microsoft Store | Facebook
Criticism of Microsoft External links:
Criticism of Microsoft | Bulldog Reporter
Software categories External links:
How to Create Custom Software Categories
NCH Software Categories for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS
What are some Enterprise Software categories? – Quora
Software as a service External links:
Software as a Service – Banking Solutions | FinReach
Microsoft Windows External links:
MS17-012: Security update for Microsoft Windows: …
Windows Secrets for Microsoft Windows 8, Internet …
Collaborative software External links:
Dicolab – Creators of multi-user collaborative software
Fordaq | Collaborative Software Solutions
XHANDU Home The First Realtime Collaborative Software
Perceptive Pixel External links:
Perceptive Pixel by Microsoft device connectivity guide
Apache James External links:
Apache James – Official Site
Apache James (Java Apache Mail Enterprise Server)
Extensible Storage Engine External links:
Extensible Storage Engine 98 Error Codes -1051 to -999999
Extensible Storage Engine Architecture – technet.microsoft.com
Sunrise Calendar External links:
Sunrise Middle / Sunrise Calendar
Sunrise Calendar for Mac – Download
Microsoft Surface External links:
Microsoft Surface – Home | Facebook
Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse
Microsoft Surface – reddit
Outlook on the web External links:
Technology Services / Outlook On the Web
Exchange E-mail: Using Outlook on the Web (OWA)
Office 365 (Outlook on the web) – Message Delivery Options
Satya Nadella External links:
Satya Nadella: The C In CEO Stands For Culture
Microsoft Inspire External links:
Microsoft Inspire – Microsoft Partner Network Blog
[PDF]Microsoft Inspire 2017
Microsoft Inspire 2017 – Microsoft Inspire 2017: Login
Comparison of mail servers External links:
Comparison of mail servers – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Comparison of mail servers
Post Office Protocol External links:
What is POST OFFICE PROTOCOL (POP) – The Law Dictionary
Post Office Protocol
In computing, the Post Office Protocol (POP) is an application-layer Internet standard protocol used by local e-mail clients to retrieve e-mail from a remote server over a TCP/IP connection. POP has been developed through several versions, with version 3 (POP3) being the current standard.