What is involved in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project
Find out what the related areas are that 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project related domains to cover and 121 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project, GSM services, High-Speed Uplink Packet Access, High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data, Service layer, International Mobile Telecommunications-2000, Generic Access Network, Mobile Telephone Service, Mobile phone, AT&T Wireless, Nortel Networks, GSM Association, Home Node B, IP Multimedia Subsystem, Circuit Switched Data, LTE-Advanced Pro, LTE Advanced Pro, Near Field Communication, AMR radiotelephone network, IEEE 802.16, IEEE 802.20, 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2, Code division multiple access, Cellular frequencies, Evolved High Speed Packet Access, Frequency-domain equalization, Personal Handy-phone System, Global System for Mobile Communications, Improved Mobile Telephone Service, Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution, Mobile broadband, Channel access method, Mobile telephony, High Speed Packet Access, Wireless Broadband Alliance, Voice over IP, LTE Advanced, Universal Mobile Telecommunications System, Internet Protocol, Next Generation Network, 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing, Digital AMPS, Telecom Italia, European Telecommunications Standards Institute, Quality of service, Cellular digital packet data, Voice over LTE, IMT Advanced, Evolution-Data Optimized, Wireless LAN, Advanced Mobile Telephone System, Terrestrial Trunked Radio:
3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Critical Criteria:
Guard 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project visions and integrate design thinking in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project innovation.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project is underway?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project forward?
– What are the short and long-term 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project goals?
GSM services Critical Criteria:
Review GSM services quality and customize techniques for implementing GSM services controls.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project in a volatile global economy?
– What are the usability implications of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project actions?
– Have all basic functions of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project been defined?
High-Speed Uplink Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Study High-Speed Uplink Packet Access projects and catalog High-Speed Uplink Packet Access activities.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project services/products?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project study?
– Are we Assessing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project and Risk?
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data decisions and catalog High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data activities.
– How do we manage 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How can skill-level changes improve 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Service layer Critical Criteria:
Recall Service layer strategies and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Service layer results.
– Can we do 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are the Key enablers to make this 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project move?
– What is Effective 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 Critical Criteria:
Disseminate International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 adoptions and define what our big hairy audacious International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 goal is.
– What about 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Analysis of results?
– How to Secure 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Generic Access Network Critical Criteria:
Start Generic Access Network governance and proactively manage Generic Access Network risks.
– How do mission and objectives affect the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project processes of our organization?
– Does 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project activities?
Mobile Telephone Service Critical Criteria:
Learn from Mobile Telephone Service leadership and finalize specific methods for Mobile Telephone Service acceptance.
– Among the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are there recognized 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project problems?
Mobile phone Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Mobile phone tasks and proactively manage Mobile phone risks.
– Does 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How would one define 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project leadership?
AT&T Wireless Critical Criteria:
Reorganize AT&T Wireless visions and sort AT&T Wireless activities.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project?
– Is 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are assumptions made in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project stated explicitly?
Nortel Networks Critical Criteria:
Deduce Nortel Networks projects and customize techniques for implementing Nortel Networks controls.
– what is the best design framework for 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project moving forward?
GSM Association Critical Criteria:
Jump start GSM Association goals and check on ways to get started with GSM Association.
– In what ways are 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
– Do 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Home Node B Critical Criteria:
Focus on Home Node B quality and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Which customers cant participate in our 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we measure improved 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who will provide the final approval of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project deliverables?
IP Multimedia Subsystem Critical Criteria:
Derive from IP Multimedia Subsystem strategies and find answers.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project process?
– How will you know that the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project has been successful?
– What business benefits will 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project goals deliver if achieved?
Circuit Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Start Circuit Switched Data results and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Circuit Switched Data.
– How will you measure your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project effectiveness?
LTE-Advanced Pro Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on LTE-Advanced Pro failures and correct LTE-Advanced Pro management by competencies.
– Does 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the barriers to increased 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project production?
LTE Advanced Pro Critical Criteria:
Graph LTE Advanced Pro engagements and intervene in LTE Advanced Pro processes and leadership.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project manager?
Near Field Communication Critical Criteria:
Map Near Field Communication adoptions and describe the risks of Near Field Communication sustainability.
– Consider your own 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
AMR radiotelephone network Critical Criteria:
Substantiate AMR radiotelephone network planning and define what our big hairy audacious AMR radiotelephone network goal is.
– Can we add value to the current 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project objectives?
IEEE 802.16 Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect IEEE 802.16 quality and spearhead techniques for implementing IEEE 802.16.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project activities?
– How can the value of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project be defined?
IEEE 802.20 Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on IEEE 802.20 visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough IEEE 802.20 results.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project into the services that we provide?
– Do we monitor the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 Critical Criteria:
Trace 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 risks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 information.
– Do we have past 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Successes?
Code division multiple access Critical Criteria:
Merge Code division multiple access decisions and create a map for yourself.
– How is the value delivered by 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project being measured?
– Do we all define 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project in the same way?
Cellular frequencies Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Cellular frequencies issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Cellular frequencies projects.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project ?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Evolved High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Categorize Evolved High Speed Packet Access outcomes and achieve a single Evolved High Speed Packet Access view and bringing data together.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project with what users do day-to-day?
Frequency-domain equalization Critical Criteria:
Probe Frequency-domain equalization projects and point out Frequency-domain equalization tensions in leadership.
– What is our formula for success in 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project ?
Personal Handy-phone System Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Personal Handy-phone System adoptions and finalize the present value of growth of Personal Handy-phone System.
Global System for Mobile Communications Critical Criteria:
Understand Global System for Mobile Communications planning and interpret which customers can’t participate in Global System for Mobile Communications because they lack skills.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Improved Mobile Telephone Service Critical Criteria:
Discuss Improved Mobile Telephone Service outcomes and revise understanding of Improved Mobile Telephone Service architectures.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Which 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project goals are the most important?
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution Critical Criteria:
Mine Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution leadership and define what do we need to start doing with Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution.
– Does 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project analysis show the relationships among important 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project factors?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project that make it risky?
Mobile broadband Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Mobile broadband strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Mobile broadband projects.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project. How do we gain traction?
– What potential environmental factors impact the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project effort?
– Are there 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Models?
Channel access method Critical Criteria:
Use past Channel access method tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project process?
– How much does 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project help?
Mobile telephony Critical Criteria:
Guide Mobile telephony outcomes and correct Mobile telephony management by competencies.
– How do we Identify specific 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project investment and emerging trends?
High Speed Packet Access Critical Criteria:
Accumulate High Speed Packet Access adoptions and gather High Speed Packet Access models .
– Do those selected for the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project team have a good general understanding of what 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project is all about?
– How do we go about Comparing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project approaches/solutions?
Wireless Broadband Alliance Critical Criteria:
Derive from Wireless Broadband Alliance leadership and grade techniques for implementing Wireless Broadband Alliance controls.
– What are all of our 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project domains and what do they do?
Voice over IP Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Voice over IP projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Voice over IP information.
– Is Supporting 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project documentation required?
LTE Advanced Critical Criteria:
Shape LTE Advanced management and correct LTE Advanced management by competencies.
– What is our 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Strategy?
Universal Mobile Telecommunications System Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Universal Mobile Telecommunications System leadership and acquire concise Universal Mobile Telecommunications System education.
– Is 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Why is 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project important for you now?
Internet Protocol Critical Criteria:
Look at Internet Protocol planning and integrate design thinking in Internet Protocol innovation.
– Is Internet Protocol security (IPSec) support available?
Next Generation Network Critical Criteria:
Face Next Generation Network tactics and arbitrate Next Generation Network techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is there a 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Critical Criteria:
Systematize 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project goals and forecast involvement of future 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project projects in development.
– Will 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What is the total cost related to deploying 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project, including any consulting or professional services?
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Critical Criteria:
Trace Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Think about the people you identified for your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing governance and find answers.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Digital AMPS Critical Criteria:
Depict Digital AMPS failures and interpret which customers can’t participate in Digital AMPS because they lack skills.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Have you identified your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project key performance indicators?
– How can we improve 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project?
Telecom Italia Critical Criteria:
Merge Telecom Italia engagements and gather Telecom Italia models .
– What are the long-term 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project goals?
European Telecommunications Standards Institute Critical Criteria:
Refer to European Telecommunications Standards Institute leadership and learn.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project processes?
Quality of service Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Quality of service engagements and overcome Quality of service skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are the business goals 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project is aiming to achieve?
– What level of service or quality of service should the customer expect?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
– Quality of Service Met?
– Is our Quality of Service Met?
– Is the Quality of Service met?
Cellular digital packet data Critical Criteria:
Participate in Cellular digital packet data tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Cellular digital packet data.
– What are our best practices for minimizing 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project lifecycle?
– Will 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Voice over LTE Critical Criteria:
Define Voice over LTE planning and acquire concise Voice over LTE education.
– What are our 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Processes?
IMT Advanced Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over IMT Advanced failures and triple focus on important concepts of IMT Advanced relationship management.
– What are the Essentials of Internal 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Management?
Evolution-Data Optimized Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Evolution-Data Optimized engagements and create Evolution-Data Optimized explanations for all managers.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project requirements in detail?
Wireless LAN Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Wireless LAN management and check on ways to get started with Wireless LAN.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Advanced Mobile Telephone System Critical Criteria:
Design Advanced Mobile Telephone System governance and maintain Advanced Mobile Telephone System for success.
– Think about the functions involved in your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project. what processes flow from these functions?
Terrestrial Trunked Radio Critical Criteria:
Own Terrestrial Trunked Radio visions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Terrestrial Trunked Radio decisions.
– For your 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Required?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 3GPP Third-Generation Partnership Project Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
GSM services External links:
Home | My Gsm 24 | Gsm Services
CHELZ GSM Services – Home | Facebook
Erica H. from GSM Services – gsmsince1927.com
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data External links:
HCSD means High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data
HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data) – Global …
Service layer External links:
[PDF]Half Moon Service Layer Credits: Copyright:© 2013 …
Using DTO to transfer data between service layer and UI …
Generic Access Network External links:
generic access network ppt – seminarsprojects.info
5,000+ GENERIC ACCESS NETWORK. PowerPoint …
GAN (generic access network) – Gartner IT Glossary
Mobile phone External links:
File a Phone Insurance Claim for Your T-Mobile Phone
See shopping results for mobile phone
Reading Glasses on your Mobile Phone | ThinOPTICS
Nortel Networks External links:
[PDF]Complaint: SEC v. Nortel Networks Corp. (10/15/2007) – …
Nortel Networks UK Limited (in Administration)
NORTEL NETWORKS RETIREMENT INCOME PLAN | …
IP Multimedia Subsystem External links:
IP Multimedia Subsystem – Technology
IMS IP MULTIMEDIA SUBSYSTEM TUTORIAL | …
What is a IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) | GENBAND
LTE Advanced Pro External links:
LTE Advanced Pro | Qualcomm
LTE Advanced Pro and Gigabit LTE: The Path to 5G
Near Field Communication External links:
use near field communication (NFC) – Square
AMR radiotelephone network External links:
AMR radiotelephone network (Czechoslovakia) – …
AMR radiotelephone network (Czechoslovakia) explained
IEEE 802.16 External links:
[PDF]Integration of IEEE 802.16 and Carrier Ethernet
IEEE 802.20 External links:
ieee 802.20 | Encryption | Mobile Broadband – Scribd
[PDF]IEEE 802.20 Based Broadband Railroad Digital …
[PDF]Project IEEE 802.20 Mobile Broadband Wireless …
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 External links:
3GPP2 means 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2
3rd Generation Partnership Project 2 – Vikipediya
Code division multiple access External links:
Title | Code Division Multiple Access | Mobile Phones
Cellular frequencies External links:
Canadian Cellular Frequencies – matrixmobile.ca
Cellular Frequencies Used In United Kingdom – Jammer …
Evolved High Speed Packet Access External links:
Evolved High Speed Packet Access (HSPA+) | vertex
Frequency-domain equalization External links:
Frequency-domain equalization for continuous phase …
Personal Handy-phone System External links:
Personal Handy-Phone System – Britannica.com
Global System for Mobile Communications External links:
GSM (Global System for Mobile communications) is an …
Global System for Mobile communications – Home | …
Improved Mobile Telephone Service External links:
Improved Mobile Telephone Service : definition of …
dictionary.sensagent.com/Improved Mobile Telephone Service/en-en
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution External links:
CiteSeerX — EDGE: Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution
enhanced data rates for gsm evolution edge
Mobile broadband External links:
[PPT]Mobile Broadband Performance
[PDF]Mobile Broadband Service Availability
Are These Actually The Best Mobile Broadband Providers?
Channel access method External links:
MACA – A New Channel Access Method for Packet Radio …
Training Report-Aniket | Osi Model | Channel Access Method
Mobile telephony External links:
Prepaid Mobile Telephony Services (MTS) Surcharge
sysmocom – custom-tailored mobile telephony solutions
[PDF]History of Mobile Telephony
www.uky.edu/~jclark/mas490apps/History of Mobile Telephony.pdf
High Speed Packet Access External links:
What is High Speed Packet Access? Webopedia Definition
HSPA and HSPA+ High Speed Packet Access for 3G …
Wireless Broadband Alliance External links:
WBA white papers – Wireless Broadband Alliance
Wireless Broadband Alliance Awards – Awards 2017
Wireless Broadband Alliance – Official Site
Voice over IP External links:
Global Voip Communications | Voice Over IP World Wide
IP Telephony Voice over IP (VoIP) – Cisco
TSI | Telecommunications & Voice Over IP | Eau Claire, WI
LTE Advanced External links:
Apple iPhone 8 – space gray – 4G LTE, LTE Advanced – CDW
www.cdw.com › … › Cell/Smart Phones
What is LTE Advanced? – Android Authority
LTE Advanced? | Verizon Community
Internet Protocol External links:
AMQP is the Internet Protocol for Business Messaging
VoIP Calling | How Voice Over Internet Protocol Works
IPv6: Internet Protocol Version 6 – AT&T Support
Next Generation Network External links:
Next Generation Network Audio | ONKYO
Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing External links:
Digital AMPS External links:
Digital Amps – Best Buy
Telecom Italia External links:
Using Netflix on your Telecom Italia TIMvision set-top box
Telecom Italia SpA: BIT:TIT quotes & news – Google Finance
European Telecommunications Standards Institute External links:
ETSI – European Telecommunications Standards Institute
ETSI-European Telecommunications Standards Institute
Cellular digital packet data External links:
cellular digital packet data | WSDOT
Cellular digital packet data networks – Bell Labs
Cellular digital packet data
Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD) was a wide-area mobile data service which used unused bandwidth normally used by AMPS mobile phones between 800 and 900 MHz to transfer data. Speeds up to 19.2 kbit/s were possible. The service was discontinued in conjunction with the retirement of the parent AMPS service; it has been functionally replaced by faster services such as 1xRTT, EV-DO, and UMTS/HSPA.
Voice over LTE External links:
Make phone calls with Voice over LTE (VoLTE) – Apple Support
VoLTE (Voice over LTE) – Future Networks
Voice over LTE | Verizon Community
IMT Advanced External links:
IMT Advanced Retreat – Molly Lannon Kenny
Evolution-Data Optimized External links:
EV-DO abbreviation stands for Evolution-Data Optimized
Evolution-Data Optimized – Topic – YouTube
Wireless LAN External links:
The #WLPC – Wireless LAN Professionals
Configure Wake on Wireless LAN (WoWLAN)
Wireless LAN Controllers – Cisco