What is involved in Automated Business Process Discovery
Find out what the related areas are that Automated Business Process Discovery connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Automated Business Process Discovery thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Automated Business Process Discovery ABPD journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Automated Business Process Discovery ABPD leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Automated Business Process Discovery related domains to cover and 125 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Automated Business Process Discovery, Process mining, Business Activity Monitoring, Business Operations Management, Business Process Discovery, Business Process Management, Business process, Business process engineering, Business process intelligence, Business process model, Cloud computing, Computer data logging, Conformance checking, Data mining, Data visualization, Database trigger, Electronic health record, Enterprise resource planning, Intention mining, Petri net, Pi-calculus, Prior probability, Process management, Scientific workflow system, Sequence mining, Wil van der Aalst, Workflow, Workflow Management System, ?-calculus:
Automated Business Process Discovery Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Automated Business Process Discovery issues and separate what are the business goals Automated Business Process Discovery is aiming to achieve.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Automated Business Process Discovery strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Automated Business Process Discovery that make it risky?
Process mining Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Process mining issues and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Process mining.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Automated Business Process Discovery with what users do day-to-day?
– Do the Automated Business Process Discovery decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Think of your Automated Business Process Discovery project. what are the main functions?
Business Activity Monitoring Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Business Activity Monitoring projects and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are our needs in relation to Automated Business Process Discovery skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the business goals Automated Business Process Discovery is aiming to achieve?
– Are there Automated Business Process Discovery Models?
Business Operations Management Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Business Operations Management projects and finalize the present value of growth of Business Operations Management.
– Does Automated Business Process Discovery appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– What are current Automated Business Process Discovery Paradigms?
Business Process Discovery Critical Criteria:
Use past Business Process Discovery decisions and know what your objective is.
– Does the Automated Business Process Discovery task fit the clients priorities?
– Who sets the Automated Business Process Discovery standards?
Business Process Management Critical Criteria:
Check Business Process Management quality and get going.
– what is the best design framework for Automated Business Process Discovery organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Automated Business Process Discovery objectives?
– How do we maintain Automated Business Process Discoverys Integrity?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Understand Business process quality and look at it backwards.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Automated Business Process Discovery project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Automated Business Process Discovery project lifecycle?
– Have senior executives clearly identified and explained concerns regarding Customer Service issues and other change drivers, and emphasized that major improvements are imperative?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– What are the disruptive Automated Business Process Discovery technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What is the business process?
Business process engineering Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Business process engineering tactics and handle a jump-start course to Business process engineering.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Automated Business Process Discovery opportunities costing us money?
– How to deal with Automated Business Process Discovery Changes?
Business process intelligence Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Business process intelligence outcomes and define Business process intelligence competency-based leadership.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Automated Business Process Discovery products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Is the Automated Business Process Discovery organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Business process model Critical Criteria:
Analyze Business process model goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Business process model projects.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Automated Business Process Discovery product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will Automated Business Process Discovery have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Does Automated Business Process Discovery create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Administer Cloud computing goals and devote time assessing Cloud computing and its risk.
– Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
– Data classification: how sensitive is the data that will be placed in the cloud (e.g., confidential, critical, public) and what controls should be in place to ensure it is properly protected?
– To what extent do you believe the use of cloud computing will improve its ability to provide support for the business in the next two years?
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Have you considered that metrics collection, and system performance and security monitoring are more difficult in the cloud?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further and enable saas adoption?
– What does it take to become a cloud computing provider, and why would a company consider becoming one?
– Recoverability: how will the service provider respond to disasters and ensure continued service?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– What are the ways in which cloud computing and big data can work together?
– How does cloud computing affect budget predictability for CIOs?
– How is cloud computing shaping enterprise communications?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– What are the security concerns with cloud computing?
– What is the first priority cloud security concern?
– What percent of the market will not use cloud?
– Will cloud computing always lower costs?
– Cloud computing: could it cost more?
– Why is cloud computing important?
– Fedramp approved/compliant?
Computer data logging Critical Criteria:
Depict Computer data logging engagements and get the big picture.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Automated Business Process Discovery services/products?
– Do we have past Automated Business Process Discovery Successes?
– What is Effective Automated Business Process Discovery?
Conformance checking Critical Criteria:
Steer Conformance checking issues and pioneer acquisition of Conformance checking systems.
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Data mining tactics and proactively manage Data mining risks.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Automated Business Process Discovery?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– Are there Automated Business Process Discovery problems defined?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Data visualization Critical Criteria:
Check Data visualization issues and question.
– What are the best places schools to study data visualization information design or information architecture?
– Why should we adopt a Automated Business Process Discovery framework?
Database trigger Critical Criteria:
Survey Database trigger leadership and interpret which customers can’t participate in Database trigger because they lack skills.
– Do those selected for the Automated Business Process Discovery team have a good general understanding of what Automated Business Process Discovery is all about?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Automated Business Process Discovery project manager?
Electronic health record Critical Criteria:
Debate over Electronic health record tactics and ask questions.
– How do we manage Automated Business Process Discovery Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How will you measure your Automated Business Process Discovery effectiveness?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Enterprise resource planning visions and gather Enterprise resource planning models .
– How can skill-level changes improve Automated Business Process Discovery?
– Is a Automated Business Process Discovery Team Work effort in place?
Intention mining Critical Criteria:
Own Intention mining failures and arbitrate Intention mining techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do we measure improved Automated Business Process Discovery service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is the purpose of Automated Business Process Discovery in relation to the mission?
Petri net Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Petri net strategies and triple focus on important concepts of Petri net relationship management.
– Consider your own Automated Business Process Discovery project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– In what ways are Automated Business Process Discovery vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What is our Automated Business Process Discovery Strategy?
Pi-calculus Critical Criteria:
Grade Pi-calculus decisions and devise Pi-calculus key steps.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Automated Business Process Discovery objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How can the value of Automated Business Process Discovery be defined?
– How would one define Automated Business Process Discovery leadership?
Prior probability Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Prior probability strategies and document what potential Prior probability megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Automated Business Process Discovery is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Does Automated Business Process Discovery analysis show the relationships among important Automated Business Process Discovery factors?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Survey Process management outcomes and ask what if.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Have all basic functions of Automated Business Process Discovery been defined?
– Is Automated Business Process Discovery Required?
Scientific workflow system Critical Criteria:
Graph Scientific workflow system management and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the key elements of your Automated Business Process Discovery performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Sequence mining Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Sequence mining risks and probe Sequence mining strategic alliances.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Automated Business Process Discovery moving forward?
Wil van der Aalst Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Wil van der Aalst governance and handle a jump-start course to Wil van der Aalst.
– Among the Automated Business Process Discovery product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we go about Comparing Automated Business Process Discovery approaches/solutions?
Workflow Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Workflow management and shift your focus.
– Constantly communicate the new direction to staff. HR must rapidly readjust organizational charts, job descriptions, workflow processes, salary levels, performance measurement, etc. Why?
– Have you captured the workflow (which conceptualizes the data inputs, transformations, and analytical steps to achieve the final data output)?
– Process support: how can a project better institutionalize workflow support without adding a bureaucratic burden to the developers?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– What happens to workflows?
Workflow Management System Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Workflow Management System visions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Workflow Management System is getting what it needs.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Automated Business Process Discovery processes?
– How do we know that any Automated Business Process Discovery analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Are there recognized Automated Business Process Discovery problems?
?-calculus Critical Criteria:
Grade ?-calculus tasks and budget for ?-calculus challenges.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Automated Business Process Discovery? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Do we monitor the Automated Business Process Discovery decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What vendors make products that address the Automated Business Process Discovery needs?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Automated Business Process Discovery ABPD Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Automated Business Process Discovery External links:
Automated Business Process Discovery – QPR …
Automated Business Process Discovery Improves BPM …
Process mining External links:
Intelligent Process Mining — TimelinePI
PROCESSGOLD – Professional Process Mining Software
Celonis Process Mining – YouTube
Business Activity Monitoring External links:
KnowledgeSync – The Leader in Business Activity Monitoring
What is Business Activity Monitoring? – Quora
Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) – Gartner IT Glossary
Business Operations Management External links:
Business Operations Management Society – Home | Facebook
Business Operations Management | Accenture
Business Operations Management, Certificate
Business Process Discovery External links:
Automated Business Process Discovery Improves BPM …
CiteSeerX — Business Process Discovery Business …
[PDF]Business Process Discovery – Cesare Pautasso
Business Process Management External links:
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM Solutions
Business process External links:
Canon Business Process Services
Infosys BPM – Business Process Management | BPM Solutions
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Modernizing Business Process …
Business process engineering External links:
What is Business process engineering? – Quora
What Is Business Process Engineering? – Learn.org
Logbook of Innovation – business process engineering 2015
Business process intelligence External links:
Business Process Intelligence – ScienceDirect
Business Process Intelligence means the ability to analyze and associate all influencing factors of business processes and workflows in order to reach operational excellence.
Business process model External links:
[PDF]Real Time Adjudication Business Process Model
[DOC]Business Process Model Template
Business Process Modeling – WhatIs.com
Cloud computing External links:
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | DevOps
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – …
Computer data logging External links:
computer data logging Pictures, Images & Photos | …
photobucket.com/images/computer data logging
[PDF]Computer Data Logging – Hampden Engineering …
hampden.com/tortoisecms/uploads/files/Wind Tunnel Systems.pdf
[PDF]Computer Data Logging Formats
Conformance checking External links:
“Regulatory Conformance Checking: Logic and Logical …
Data mining External links:
UT Data Mining
What is Data Mining in Healthcare?
Data visualization External links:
Power BI | Interactive Data Visualization BI Tools
What is data visualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Data Visualization & Analytics Software | TIBCO Spotfire
Database trigger External links:
What is a Database Trigger? – Essential SQL
Electronic health record External links:
myD-H | eD-H Electronic Health Record of Dartmouth …
Training Courses | Electronic Health Record (EHR)
What is electronic health record (EHR)? – Definition …
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise resource planning Flashcards | Quizlet
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning
Intention mining External links:
[PDF]Process Mining Versus Intention Mining
Intention mining – YouTube
Petri net External links:
Petri net – Scholarpedia
Pi-calculus External links:
Reversible session-based pi-calculus – ScienceDirect
Prior probability External links:
prior probability | Hey, where did you get your priors?
What is Prior Probability? – Paternity DNA Testing, Tests
Prior Probability – Civitas Humana
Process management External links:
Abtran – Customer and Business Process Management …
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
Process Management System | InTechOpen – Open Science …
Scientific workflow system External links:
[PDF]GridNexus: A Grid Services Scientific Workflow System
DataWolf – Scientific Workflow System
Wil van der Aalst External links:
Wil van der Aalst | Facebook
Wil van der Aalst – Google Scholar Citations
Wil van der Aalst (@wvdaalst) | Twitter
Workflow External links:
Wide Area Workflow eBusiness Suite – WAWF
WorkFlow – Federal Title
Workflow Management System External links:
Workflow Management System | Issuetrak