What is involved in Autonomous Vehicles
Find out what the related areas are that Autonomous Vehicles connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Autonomous Vehicles thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Autonomous Vehicles journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Autonomous Vehicles leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Autonomous Vehicles related domains to cover and 125 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Autonomous Vehicles, Dead man’s switch, Electronic Stability Control, Washington D.C., Emergency brake assist, Driver Monitoring System, Penalty switch, Autonomous underwater vehicle, Ligier EZ10, Adaptive cruise control, Kralingse Zoom, Caterpillar Inc., Automatic Parking, Texas A&M, Traffic sign recognition, Docklands Light Railway, Acceleration Slip Regulation, Cambridge railway station, Paranal Observatory, Integrated circuit, Automatic train operation, Intelligent Transportation System, Robotic cars, Autonomous car, Cruise control, Advanced Automatic Collision Notification, Apple Inc., Artificial intelligence, Suncor Energy, Traction control system, Local Motors, European Commission, Deadman’s braking, Dynamic steering response, Multi-agent system, Rio Tinto Group, Autonomous Cruise Control, Robotics Institute, Tesla, Inc., Power steering, Sion, Switzerland, Unmanned ground vehicles, Intelligent Parking Assist System, Vehicle tracking system, Precrash system, San Sebastian, Automated highway system, Popular Science Magazine, Intelligent speed adaptation, Elon Musk, Four wheel drive, Unmanned aerial vehicle, Intelligent Car Initiative, IHS Inc., LUTZ Pathfinder, Daimler Company, Capelle aan den IJssel, Vehicular automation:
Autonomous Vehicles Critical Criteria:
Check Autonomous Vehicles strategies and grade techniques for implementing Autonomous Vehicles controls.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Autonomous Vehicles project?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Autonomous Vehicles study?
Dead man’s switch Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Dead man’s switch decisions and ask what if.
– Think of your Autonomous Vehicles project. what are the main functions?
– Do we have past Autonomous Vehicles Successes?
– What is our Autonomous Vehicles Strategy?
Electronic Stability Control Critical Criteria:
Confer over Electronic Stability Control planning and observe effective Electronic Stability Control.
– Which customers cant participate in our Autonomous Vehicles domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Does Autonomous Vehicles analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Are accountability and ownership for Autonomous Vehicles clearly defined?
Washington D.C. Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Washington D.C. quality and display thorough understanding of the Washington D.C. process.
– How can you negotiate Autonomous Vehicles successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Emergency brake assist Critical Criteria:
Audit Emergency brake assist planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Emergency brake assist projects.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Autonomous Vehicles models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do those selected for the Autonomous Vehicles team have a good general understanding of what Autonomous Vehicles is all about?
– Is the scope of Autonomous Vehicles defined?
Driver Monitoring System Critical Criteria:
Study Driver Monitoring System results and integrate design thinking in Driver Monitoring System innovation.
– What are our needs in relation to Autonomous Vehicles skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do the Autonomous Vehicles decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How can you measure Autonomous Vehicles in a systematic way?
Penalty switch Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Penalty switch decisions and triple focus on important concepts of Penalty switch relationship management.
– What are the disruptive Autonomous Vehicles technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Autonomous Vehicles process?
– Are we Assessing Autonomous Vehicles and Risk?
Autonomous underwater vehicle Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Autonomous underwater vehicle tactics and check on ways to get started with Autonomous underwater vehicle.
– Can we add value to the current Autonomous Vehicles decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– In a project to restructure Autonomous Vehicles outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Ligier EZ10 Critical Criteria:
Examine Ligier EZ10 results and research ways can we become the Ligier EZ10 company that would put us out of business.
– what is the best design framework for Autonomous Vehicles organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Autonomous Vehicles? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What business benefits will Autonomous Vehicles goals deliver if achieved?
Adaptive cruise control Critical Criteria:
Discourse Adaptive cruise control adoptions and transcribe Adaptive cruise control as tomorrows backbone for success.
– For your Autonomous Vehicles project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Autonomous Vehicles strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What is Effective Autonomous Vehicles?
Kralingse Zoom Critical Criteria:
Drive Kralingse Zoom quality and reduce Kralingse Zoom costs.
– What is our formula for success in Autonomous Vehicles ?
Caterpillar Inc. Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Caterpillar Inc. governance and figure out ways to motivate other Caterpillar Inc. users.
– How can skill-level changes improve Autonomous Vehicles?
– Who needs to know about Autonomous Vehicles ?
– How can the value of Autonomous Vehicles be defined?
Automatic Parking Critical Criteria:
Group Automatic Parking issues and triple focus on important concepts of Automatic Parking relationship management.
– Does our organization need more Autonomous Vehicles education?
Texas A&M Critical Criteria:
Categorize Texas A&M visions and define Texas A&M competency-based leadership.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Autonomous Vehicles does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does Autonomous Vehicles create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How can we improve Autonomous Vehicles?
Traffic sign recognition Critical Criteria:
Talk about Traffic sign recognition tactics and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Autonomous Vehicles products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Docklands Light Railway Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Docklands Light Railway outcomes and ask questions.
– What are the usability implications of Autonomous Vehicles actions?
Acceleration Slip Regulation Critical Criteria:
Generalize Acceleration Slip Regulation failures and intervene in Acceleration Slip Regulation processes and leadership.
– Does Autonomous Vehicles analysis show the relationships among important Autonomous Vehicles factors?
– Do we monitor the Autonomous Vehicles decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Cambridge railway station Critical Criteria:
Frame Cambridge railway station projects and innovate what needs to be done with Cambridge railway station.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Autonomous Vehicles experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Who sets the Autonomous Vehicles standards?
Paranal Observatory Critical Criteria:
Examine Paranal Observatory results and report on developing an effective Paranal Observatory strategy.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Autonomous Vehicles project?
– Why is Autonomous Vehicles important for you now?
Integrated circuit Critical Criteria:
Chart Integrated circuit visions and adjust implementation of Integrated circuit.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Autonomous Vehicles process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Autonomous Vehicles process available?
– How do we manage Autonomous Vehicles Knowledge Management (KM)?
Automatic train operation Critical Criteria:
Value Automatic train operation goals and ask what if.
– Is Supporting Autonomous Vehicles documentation required?
– How much does Autonomous Vehicles help?
Intelligent Transportation System Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Intelligent Transportation System outcomes and plan concise Intelligent Transportation System education.
– Who will provide the final approval of Autonomous Vehicles deliverables?
– What are internal and external Autonomous Vehicles relations?
Robotic cars Critical Criteria:
Investigate Robotic cars decisions and do something to it.
– What is the purpose of Autonomous Vehicles in relation to the mission?
– What are the long-term Autonomous Vehicles goals?
Autonomous car Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Autonomous car adoptions and proactively manage Autonomous car risks.
– How likely is the current Autonomous Vehicles plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Autonomous Vehicles moving forward?
– Is Autonomous Vehicles dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Cruise control Critical Criteria:
Group Cruise control results and innovate what needs to be done with Cruise control.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Autonomous Vehicles processes?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Autonomous Vehicles services/products?
– How will you measure your Autonomous Vehicles effectiveness?
Advanced Automatic Collision Notification Critical Criteria:
Track Advanced Automatic Collision Notification adoptions and describe which business rules are needed as Advanced Automatic Collision Notification interface.
Apple Inc. Critical Criteria:
Own Apple Inc. results and look for lots of ideas.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Autonomous Vehicles opportunities costing us money?
– Is Autonomous Vehicles Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Mix Artificial intelligence outcomes and report on setting up Artificial intelligence without losing ground.
– Does Autonomous Vehicles systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Autonomous Vehicles objectives?
Suncor Energy Critical Criteria:
Examine Suncor Energy projects and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Suncor Energy.
– What vendors make products that address the Autonomous Vehicles needs?
Traction control system Critical Criteria:
Debate over Traction control system quality and look in other fields.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Autonomous Vehicles?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Autonomous Vehicles?
Local Motors Critical Criteria:
Merge Local Motors decisions and know what your objective is.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Autonomous Vehicles project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Autonomous Vehicles project lifecycle?
European Commission Critical Criteria:
Consolidate European Commission goals and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of European Commission.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Autonomous Vehicles project?
Deadman’s braking Critical Criteria:
Model after Deadman’s braking planning and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Deadman’s braking decisions.
– In the case of a Autonomous Vehicles project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Autonomous Vehicles project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Autonomous Vehicles project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Autonomous Vehicles project manager?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Autonomous Vehicles activities?
Dynamic steering response Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Dynamic steering response results and prioritize challenges of Dynamic steering response.
– Does Autonomous Vehicles include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Autonomous Vehicles leader?
Multi-agent system Critical Criteria:
Explore Multi-agent system tasks and integrate design thinking in Multi-agent system innovation.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Autonomous Vehicles Management?
Rio Tinto Group Critical Criteria:
Rank Rio Tinto Group projects and point out Rio Tinto Group tensions in leadership.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Autonomous Vehicles is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Why should we adopt a Autonomous Vehicles framework?
– What are current Autonomous Vehicles Paradigms?
Autonomous Cruise Control Critical Criteria:
Think about Autonomous Cruise Control goals and mentor Autonomous Cruise Control customer orientation.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Autonomous Vehicles project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– In what ways are Autonomous Vehicles vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Autonomous Vehicles forward?
Robotics Institute Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Robotics Institute results and attract Robotics Institute skills.
Tesla, Inc. Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Tesla, Inc. tasks and plan concise Tesla, Inc. education.
– What are specific Autonomous Vehicles Rules to follow?
Power steering Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Power steering strategies and adopt an insight outlook.
Sion, Switzerland Critical Criteria:
Test Sion, Switzerland issues and handle a jump-start course to Sion, Switzerland.
– To what extent does management recognize Autonomous Vehicles as a tool to increase the results?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Autonomous Vehicles?
Unmanned ground vehicles Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Unmanned ground vehicles strategies and shift your focus.
– How do we know that any Autonomous Vehicles analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How will you know that the Autonomous Vehicles project has been successful?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Autonomous Vehicles activities?
Intelligent Parking Assist System Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Intelligent Parking Assist System visions and integrate design thinking in Intelligent Parking Assist System innovation.
Vehicle tracking system Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Vehicle tracking system issues and find the essential reading for Vehicle tracking system researchers.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Autonomous Vehicles move?
Precrash system Critical Criteria:
Start Precrash system strategies and learn.
– When a Autonomous Vehicles manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
San Sebastian Critical Criteria:
Look at San Sebastian goals and raise human resource and employment practices for San Sebastian.
Automated highway system Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Automated highway system governance and oversee implementation of Automated highway system.
Popular Science Magazine Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Popular Science Magazine visions and get the big picture.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Autonomous Vehicles delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Autonomous Vehicles with what users do day-to-day?
Intelligent speed adaptation Critical Criteria:
Consult on Intelligent speed adaptation quality and correct Intelligent speed adaptation management by competencies.
– What are our Autonomous Vehicles Processes?
Elon Musk Critical Criteria:
Face Elon Musk management and secure Elon Musk creativity.
Four wheel drive Critical Criteria:
Meet over Four wheel drive engagements and assess what counts with Four wheel drive that we are not counting.
– How do we Improve Autonomous Vehicles service perception, and satisfaction?
– Does Autonomous Vehicles appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Unmanned aerial vehicle Critical Criteria:
Nurse Unmanned aerial vehicle engagements and point out improvements in Unmanned aerial vehicle.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Autonomous Vehicles objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How would one define Autonomous Vehicles leadership?
Intelligent Car Initiative Critical Criteria:
Refer to Intelligent Car Initiative results and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Intelligent Car Initiative projects.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Autonomous Vehicles workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Can we do Autonomous Vehicles without complex (expensive) analysis?
IHS Inc. Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase IHS Inc. strategies and define what do we need to start doing with IHS Inc..
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Autonomous Vehicles is underway?
LUTZ Pathfinder Critical Criteria:
Reorganize LUTZ Pathfinder tasks and separate what are the business goals LUTZ Pathfinder is aiming to achieve.
Daimler Company Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Daimler Company engagements and point out improvements in Daimler Company.
– Do Autonomous Vehicles rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Capelle aan den IJssel Critical Criteria:
Probe Capelle aan den IJssel tasks and acquire concise Capelle aan den IJssel education.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Autonomous Vehicles. How do we gain traction?
Vehicular automation Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Vehicular automation strategies and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Vehicular automation.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Autonomous Vehicles goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Are there recognized Autonomous Vehicles problems?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Autonomous Vehicles Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Autonomous Vehicles External links:
Bloomberg Aspen Initiative on Cities and Autonomous Vehicles
Autonomous Vehicles for the Postal Service | USPS …
Autonomous Vehicles Working Group (MassDOT) | Mass.gov
Dead man’s switch External links:
Dead Man’s Switch
Elementary: “Dead Man’s Switch” – TV Club
“Elementary” Dead Man’s Switch (TV Episode 2013) – IMDb
Electronic Stability Control External links:
Electronic Stability Control (ESC): My Car Does What
Emergency brake assist External links:
Emergency brake assist
Emergency brake assist (EBA) or Brake Assist (BA or BAS) is a generic term for an automobile braking technology that increases braking pressure in an emergency. The first application was developed jointly by Daimler-Benz and TRW/LucasVarity.
What is Emergency Brake Assist? – Lifewire
Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) – YouTube
Driver Monitoring System External links:
Driver Management: Driver Monitoring System | Fleetmatics
New Mexico’s Online Driver Monitoring System
The Driver Monitoring System, also known as Driver Attention Monitor, is a vehicle safety system first introduced by Toyota in 2006 for its and Lexus latest models. It was first offered in Japan on the GS 450h. The system’s functions co-operate with the Pre-Collision System (PCS). The system uses infrared sensors to monitor driver attentiveness.
Autonomous underwater vehicle External links:
HAUV Hovering Autonomous Underwater Vehicle – …
Autonomous underwater vehicle
An autonomous underwater vehicle is a robot that travels underwater without requiring input from an operator. AUVs constitute part of a larger group of undersea systems known as unmanned underwater vehicles, a classification that includes non-autonomous remotely operated underwater vehicles – controlled and powered from the surface by an operator/pilot via an umbilical or using remote control. In military applications a AUV is more often referred to as unmanned undersea vehicle. Underwater gliders are a subclass of AUVs.
Seaglider — Autonomous Underwater Vehicle – YouTube
Ligier EZ10 External links:
Adaptive cruise control External links:
Guide to Adaptive Cruise Control – Consumer Reports
How Does Adaptive Cruise Control Work?
Kralingse Zoom External links:
Hogeschool Rotterdam Kralingse Zoom – Google+
Automatic Parking External links:
Robotic Parking | Automatic Parking | Automated Parking
Parkolay | Automatic Parking Systems
ASEE PEER – Automatic Parking Vehicle System
Docklands Light Railway External links:
Docklands Light Railway – Roblox
Docklands Light Railway strike to hit London’s City workers
Acceleration Slip Regulation External links:
[PDF]5.3 Acceleration Slip Regulation (ASR) Contents
ASR abbreviation stands for Acceleration Slip Regulation
Cambridge railway station External links:
Steam Train departs from Cambridge railway station – …
Cambridge Railway Station (Stop 2) – Bus Times
Paranal Observatory External links:
Paranal Observatory in Chile | Amusing Planet
James Bond At VLT Paranal Observatory – YouTube
Paranal Observatory: Four new powerful lasers | …
Integrated circuit External links:
What is an integrated circuit? – Quora
[PDF]Analog Integrated Circuit Design – Why?
Intelligent Transportation System External links:
[PDF]Intelligent Transportation System/Positive Train …
Intelligent Transportation System – Pinellas County, Florida
Intelligent Transportation System Architecture and Standards
Autonomous car External links:
Autonomous Car Development Platform from NVIDIA …
Cruise control External links:
For long-distance runs, there’s nothing better than letting your bike do all the work. This Cruise Control Kit puts you just minutes away from true touring bliss.
Motorcycle Cruise Control – Home – BrakeAway Products
Advanced Automatic Collision Notification External links:
[PDF]Advanced Automatic Collision Notification and Field …
Apple Inc. External links:
Apple Inc. – AAPL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Artificial intelligence External links:
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) – IMDb
Suncor Energy External links:
Suncor Energy on the Forbes Top Regarded Companies List
Suncor Energy Inc. – SU – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Traction control system External links:
InLine® Traction Control System | Stamina Products
Shop a wide selection of Stamina InLine Traction Control System at DICKS Sporting Goods and order online for the finest quality products from the top brands you trust.
Traction Control System (TCS): My Car Does What
Local Motors External links:
Local Motors, Bend, Oregon: Rated 4.4 of 5, check 9 Reviews of Local Motors, Car Dealership
Company · Local Motors
Local Motors – Used Cars – Bend OR Dealer
European Commission External links:
Russia – Trade – European Commission
European Commission (@EU_Commission) | Twitter
European Commission – PRESS RELEASES Last 7 days
Deadman’s braking External links:
Deadman’s braking – Revolvy
Multi-agent system External links:
MASDIMA | Multi-Agent System for Disruption Management
A Multi-Agent System for Intelligent Online Education. – …
[PDF]A Multi-Agent System for Enterprise Integration
Rio Tinto Group External links:
About us – Rio Tinto Group
Rio Tinto Group: Company Profile – Bloomberg
Rio Tinto Group contacts – Rio Tinto
Autonomous Cruise Control External links:
A robust safety-oriented autonomous cruise control …
Robotics Institute External links:
Robotics Institute Of Maine – Home
Global Robotics Institute | Florida Hospital
Home | Contextual Robotics Institute
Tesla, Inc. External links:
TSLA Stock Quote – Tesla, Inc. Common Stock Price – Nasdaq
TSLA Historical Prices | Tesla, Inc. Stock – Yahoo Finance
Power steering External links:
Replacing a Bad Power Steering Pump – Popular Mechanics
Sion, Switzerland External links:
Sion, Switzerland Forecast | Weather Underground
Sion, Switzerland Migraine Headache Forecast – …
Valais English Club (Sion, Switzerland) | Meetup
Unmanned ground vehicles External links:
Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV) | Roboteam Products
Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV) – XPT
Intelligent Parking Assist System External links:
The 2017 Corgi, now with Intelligent Parking Assist System..
Vehicle tracking system External links:
Vehicle Tracking System • GPS Car and Truck Tracking
GPS Vehicle Tracking Systems & Devices | GPSTrackit
ATTI – GPS Vehicle Tracking System – GPS Fleet …
Precrash system External links:
Toyota Yaris precrash system – YouTube
Automated highway system External links:
National Automated Highway System Research Program: …
Public Roads – The Automated Highway System , Summer …
Smart Road, Smart Car: The Automated Highway System
Popular Science Magazine External links:
Popular Science Magazine – Get your Digital Subscription
Intelligent speed adaptation External links:
INTELLIGENT SPEED ADAPTATION (ISA) AND ROAD …
Elon Musk External links:
Elon Musk’s Promises and Goals for Tesla, SpaceX, and More
Elon Musk (@elonmusk) | Twitter
Four wheel drive External links:
Home – California Four Wheel Drive Association
Unmanned aerial vehicle External links:
PrimocoUAV – Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and Systems
[PDF]Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Reports
FAA Regulations for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) …
Intelligent Car Initiative External links:
Intelligent Car Initiative – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Intelligent Car Initiative
IHS Inc. External links:
IHS Inc. Credit Rating – Moody’s
LUTZ Pathfinder External links:
Lutz Pathfinder – Oxbotica
Public gets first taste of Lutz Pathfinder pod – New Atlas
LUTZ Pathfinder automated pods project –FAQ – Catapult
Capelle aan den IJssel External links:
Therapie Rotterdam Relatietherapie Capelle aan den IJssel
Hospice IJsselOever – Hospice Capelle aan den IJssel
Vehicular automation External links:
Vehicular automation | TheHill