What is involved in Automotive Business Process Fusion
Find out what the related areas are that Automotive Business Process Fusion connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Automotive Business Process Fusion thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Automotive Business Process Fusion journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Automotive Business Process Fusion leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Automotive Business Process Fusion related domains to cover and 133 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Automotive Business Process Fusion, Manufacturing engineering, Automotive industry in New Zealand, Finite element analysis, Mass Production, Computer science, Technological determinism, Technology shock, Security engineering, Automotive industry in Tunisia, Industrial biotechnology, Military engineering, Software engineering, Medieval technology, Collingridge dilemma, Technology adoption lifecycle, Automotive industry in Denmark, Engineering management, Research and Development, Automotive industry in Norway, Information and communications technology, Appropriate technology, Technology acceptance model, organization Internationale des Constructeurs d’Automobiles, Technological singularity, Virtual education, Automotive industry in Latvia, Automotive industry in Kazakhstan, Chemical reaction engineering, Technological convergence, Music technology, STEM fields, Automotive industry in Indonesia, Sustainable design, Automotive industry in Brazil, Automotive industry in Bulgaria, Automotive industry in Canada, Chemical engineering, Automotive industry in Lichtenstein, Reproductive technology, Military technology, Fisheries science, Food microbiology, Automotive industry in Burma, Technological momentum, Radio-frequency engineering, Hype cycle, Automotive electronics, Green nanotechnology, Six Sigma, Space Age, Association for Standardisation of Automation and Measuring Systems, Information Age, Ecological design, Corrosion engineering, Automotive industry in Poland, Philosophy of technology, Biological engineering, Technological alliance, Medical technology, Theories of technology:
Automotive Business Process Fusion Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Automotive Business Process Fusion decisions and find the ideas you already have.
– In a project to restructure Automotive Business Process Fusion outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Automotive Business Process Fusion requirements in detail?
– How important is Automotive Business Process Fusion to the user organizations mission?
Manufacturing engineering Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Manufacturing engineering failures and find answers.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Automotive Business Process Fusion strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Automotive Business Process Fusion is underway?
– What are the long-term Automotive Business Process Fusion goals?
Automotive industry in New Zealand Critical Criteria:
Track Automotive industry in New Zealand governance and innovate what needs to be done with Automotive industry in New Zealand.
– In the case of a Automotive Business Process Fusion project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Automotive Business Process Fusion project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Automotive Business Process Fusion project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Automotive Business Process Fusion project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who needs to know about Automotive Business Process Fusion ?
Finite element analysis Critical Criteria:
Confer over Finite element analysis engagements and perfect Finite element analysis conflict management.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Automotive Business Process Fusion?
– Can we do Automotive Business Process Fusion without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What is our formula for success in Automotive Business Process Fusion ?
Mass Production Critical Criteria:
Detail Mass Production adoptions and point out Mass Production tensions in leadership.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Automotive Business Process Fusion. How do we gain traction?
– What is Effective Automotive Business Process Fusion?
Computer science Critical Criteria:
Learn from Computer science management and integrate design thinking in Computer science innovation.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Automotive Business Process Fusion is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How will you measure your Automotive Business Process Fusion effectiveness?
Technological determinism Critical Criteria:
Adapt Technological determinism planning and gather Technological determinism models .
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Automotive Business Process Fusion forward?
– What about Automotive Business Process Fusion Analysis of results?
– How do we keep improving Automotive Business Process Fusion?
Technology shock Critical Criteria:
Face Technology shock engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Technology shock.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Automotive Business Process Fusion?
– What is the purpose of Automotive Business Process Fusion in relation to the mission?
– Is Supporting Automotive Business Process Fusion documentation required?
Security engineering Critical Criteria:
Study Security engineering governance and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Security engineering.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Automotive Business Process Fusion product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the usability implications of Automotive Business Process Fusion actions?
– How to Secure Automotive Business Process Fusion?
Automotive industry in Tunisia Critical Criteria:
Mix Automotive industry in Tunisia adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Automotive industry in Tunisia decisions.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Automotive Business Process Fusion into the services that we provide?
– How can the value of Automotive Business Process Fusion be defined?
Industrial biotechnology Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Industrial biotechnology tactics and look at it backwards.
– Are assumptions made in Automotive Business Process Fusion stated explicitly?
Military engineering Critical Criteria:
Survey Military engineering planning and grade techniques for implementing Military engineering controls.
– Does Automotive Business Process Fusion include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Automotive Business Process Fusion with what users do day-to-day?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Confer re Software engineering tactics and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Software engineering projects.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Automotive Business Process Fusion strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Have you identified your Automotive Business Process Fusion key performance indicators?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Medieval technology Critical Criteria:
Analyze Medieval technology tactics and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the disruptive Automotive Business Process Fusion technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are our Automotive Business Process Fusion Processes?
Collingridge dilemma Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Collingridge dilemma tasks and overcome Collingridge dilemma skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Is Automotive Business Process Fusion Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How to deal with Automotive Business Process Fusion Changes?
Technology adoption lifecycle Critical Criteria:
Chart Technology adoption lifecycle decisions and transcribe Technology adoption lifecycle as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Is there any existing Automotive Business Process Fusion governance structure?
– Are there recognized Automotive Business Process Fusion problems?
Automotive industry in Denmark Critical Criteria:
Match Automotive industry in Denmark tasks and arbitrate Automotive industry in Denmark techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Automotive Business Process Fusion services/products?
– Are there Automotive Business Process Fusion problems defined?
Engineering management Critical Criteria:
Steer Engineering management tactics and optimize Engineering management leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Automotive Business Process Fusion project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Automotive Business Process Fusion project lifecycle?
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– Among the Automotive Business Process Fusion product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Do the Automotive Business Process Fusion decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Research and Development Critical Criteria:
Scan Research and Development risks and achieve a single Research and Development view and bringing data together.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– A vital question in new product management is: how should the business most effectively invest its research and development (r&d) and new product resources?
Automotive industry in Norway Critical Criteria:
Grade Automotive industry in Norway results and learn.
– Will Automotive Business Process Fusion have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Think about the functions involved in your Automotive Business Process Fusion project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Automotive Business Process Fusion goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Information and communications technology Critical Criteria:
Systematize Information and communications technology planning and grade techniques for implementing Information and communications technology controls.
– When a Automotive Business Process Fusion manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Automotive Business Process Fusion been identified and analyzed?
– How much does Automotive Business Process Fusion help?
Appropriate technology Critical Criteria:
Define Appropriate technology planning and maintain Appropriate technology for success.
– What is the source of the strategies for Automotive Business Process Fusion strengthening and reform?
Technology acceptance model Critical Criteria:
Survey Technology acceptance model tasks and drive action.
– Do those selected for the Automotive Business Process Fusion team have a good general understanding of what Automotive Business Process Fusion is all about?
– What are the short and long-term Automotive Business Process Fusion goals?
– How can we improve Automotive Business Process Fusion?
organization Internationale des Constructeurs d’Automobiles Critical Criteria:
Value organization Internationale des Constructeurs d’Automobiles strategies and overcome organization Internationale des Constructeurs d’Automobiles skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Automotive Business Process Fusion activities?
Technological singularity Critical Criteria:
Use past Technological singularity governance and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Technological singularity decisions.
– Does our organization need more Automotive Business Process Fusion education?
Virtual education Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Virtual education outcomes and mentor Virtual education customer orientation.
– Have all basic functions of Automotive Business Process Fusion been defined?
Automotive industry in Latvia Critical Criteria:
Apply Automotive industry in Latvia issues and devise Automotive industry in Latvia key steps.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Automotive Business Process Fusion objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Automotive Business Process Fusion leaders?
Automotive industry in Kazakhstan Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Automotive industry in Kazakhstan engagements and maintain Automotive industry in Kazakhstan for success.
Chemical reaction engineering Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Chemical reaction engineering management and prioritize challenges of Chemical reaction engineering.
– Is a Automotive Business Process Fusion Team Work effort in place?
Technological convergence Critical Criteria:
Investigate Technological convergence outcomes and find answers.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Automotive Business Process Fusion in a volatile global economy?
– Consider your own Automotive Business Process Fusion project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Music technology Critical Criteria:
Pilot Music technology issues and finalize the present value of growth of Music technology.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Automotive Business Process Fusion agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is Automotive Business Process Fusion Required?
STEM fields Critical Criteria:
Review STEM fields leadership and intervene in STEM fields processes and leadership.
– Who will provide the final approval of Automotive Business Process Fusion deliverables?
Automotive industry in Indonesia Critical Criteria:
Systematize Automotive industry in Indonesia visions and drive action.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Automotive Business Process Fusion delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Automotive Business Process Fusion objectives?
Sustainable design Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Sustainable design quality and document what potential Sustainable design megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Automotive Business Process Fusion move?
Automotive industry in Brazil Critical Criteria:
Infer Automotive industry in Brazil management and test out new things.
– Does Automotive Business Process Fusion systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Automotive Business Process Fusion project manager?
– How do we manage Automotive Business Process Fusion Knowledge Management (KM)?
Automotive industry in Bulgaria Critical Criteria:
Systematize Automotive industry in Bulgaria projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Automotive industry in Bulgaria results.
Automotive industry in Canada Critical Criteria:
Start Automotive industry in Canada quality and drive action.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Automotive Business Process Fusion process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Automotive Business Process Fusion process available?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Automotive Business Process Fusion processes?
Chemical engineering Critical Criteria:
Discourse Chemical engineering tactics and acquire concise Chemical engineering education.
Automotive industry in Lichtenstein Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Automotive industry in Lichtenstein engagements and develop and take control of the Automotive industry in Lichtenstein initiative.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Automotive Business Process Fusion Management?
Reproductive technology Critical Criteria:
Define Reproductive technology planning and describe the risks of Reproductive technology sustainability.
– What business benefits will Automotive Business Process Fusion goals deliver if achieved?
Military technology Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Military technology planning and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Military technology information.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Automotive Business Process Fusion? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Automotive Business Process Fusion opportunities costing us money?
– What are the business goals Automotive Business Process Fusion is aiming to achieve?
Fisheries science Critical Criteria:
Understand Fisheries science visions and innovate what needs to be done with Fisheries science.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Automotive Business Process Fusion strengthening and reform actually originate?
Food microbiology Critical Criteria:
Chart Food microbiology results and gather Food microbiology models .
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Automotive Business Process Fusion models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does Automotive Business Process Fusion analysis show the relationships among important Automotive Business Process Fusion factors?
– Are there Automotive Business Process Fusion Models?
Automotive industry in Burma Critical Criteria:
Understand Automotive industry in Burma failures and find answers.
– Which Automotive Business Process Fusion goals are the most important?
Technological momentum Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Technological momentum engagements and don’t overlook the obvious.
– what is the best design framework for Automotive Business Process Fusion organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Automotive Business Process Fusion project?
Radio-frequency engineering Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Radio-frequency engineering issues and define what do we need to start doing with Radio-frequency engineering.
Hype cycle Critical Criteria:
Sort Hype cycle tasks and catalog what business benefits will Hype cycle goals deliver if achieved.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Automotive Business Process Fusion?
Automotive electronics Critical Criteria:
Coach on Automotive electronics planning and adjust implementation of Automotive electronics.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Automotive Business Process Fusion process?
Green nanotechnology Critical Criteria:
Categorize Green nanotechnology risks and observe effective Green nanotechnology.
– How do we know that any Automotive Business Process Fusion analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Start Six Sigma outcomes and track iterative Six Sigma results.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– What are all of our Automotive Business Process Fusion domains and what do they do?
– How is lean six sigma different from TOGAF architecture?
Space Age Critical Criteria:
Discuss Space Age leadership and figure out ways to motivate other Space Age users.
– Why should we adopt a Automotive Business Process Fusion framework?
Association for Standardisation of Automation and Measuring Systems Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Association for Standardisation of Automation and Measuring Systems visions and adjust implementation of Association for Standardisation of Automation and Measuring Systems.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Automotive Business Process Fusion project?
– What are current Automotive Business Process Fusion Paradigms?
Information Age Critical Criteria:
Unify Information Age decisions and check on ways to get started with Information Age.
Ecological design Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Ecological design decisions and explain and analyze the challenges of Ecological design.
Corrosion engineering Critical Criteria:
Investigate Corrosion engineering outcomes and oversee Corrosion engineering requirements.
Automotive industry in Poland Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Automotive industry in Poland risks and correct better engagement with Automotive industry in Poland results.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Automotive Business Process Fusion values?
Philosophy of technology Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Philosophy of technology tactics and find answers.
– How likely is the current Automotive Business Process Fusion plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Think of your Automotive Business Process Fusion project. what are the main functions?
Biological engineering Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Biological engineering governance and shift your focus.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Automotive Business Process Fusion, including any consulting or professional services?
Technological alliance Critical Criteria:
Administer Technological alliance issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Automotive Business Process Fusion project?
– What are specific Automotive Business Process Fusion Rules to follow?
Medical technology Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Medical technology outcomes and do something to it.
– How do we maintain Automotive Business Process Fusions Integrity?
Theories of technology Critical Criteria:
Probe Theories of technology goals and assess what counts with Theories of technology that we are not counting.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Automotive Business Process Fusion process?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Automotive Business Process Fusion?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Automotive Business Process Fusion Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Manufacturing engineering External links:
Finite element analysis External links:
Finite Element Analysis Software | Autodesk
MATLAB Central – Finite Element Analysis
Finite Element Analysis | InTechOpen
Mass Production External links:
[PPT]MASS PRODUCTION – Ki?isel Sayfalar – deu.edu.tr
Mass production. (Journal, magazine, 1946) [WorldCat.org]
Computer science External links:
Computer Science | School of Engineering
MyComputerCareer | Computer Science | IT Jobs | …
Purdue University – Department of Computer Science
Technological determinism External links:
Technological Determinism Flashcards | Quizlet
What is technological determinism? – Quora
Security engineering External links:
Security Engineering Capability
Automotive industry in Tunisia External links:
Industrial biotechnology External links:
esib – European Summit of Industrial Biotechnology
Industrial Biotechnology, B.A.S. – Santa Fe College
Biochemical Engineering and Industrial Biotechnology.
Military engineering External links:
Military Engineering Consultants | Coffman Engineers
Military engineering companies | DCS Corp
military engineering Jobs – Monster.com
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Codesmith | Software Engineering & Machine Learning
Medieval technology External links:
Medieval Technology and American History – External …
Technology adoption lifecycle External links:
Technology adoption lifecycle (TALC) – MaRS
Engineering management External links:
ASEM – American Society for Engineering Management – …
Engineering Management Program | University of …
Research and Development External links:
[USC07] 10 USC 2358: Research and development projects
Research And Development Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Research And Development – R&D
Automotive industry in Norway External links:
Category:Automotive industry in Norway – Infogalactic: …
Information and communications technology External links:
Information and Communications Technology master’s …
Appropriate technology External links:
Home | Campus Center for Appropriate Technology (CCAT)
National Center for Appropriate Technology
Appropriate Use Policy / Appropriate Technology Use
Technology acceptance model External links:
Technology Acceptance Model – YouTube
Technology Acceptance Model TAM Questionnaire …
Technological singularity External links:
The Technological Singularity | The MIT Press
Technological Singularity – YouTube
Virtual education External links:
Oregon Virtual Education (ORVED)
AFVEC – Air Force Virtual Education Center
AFVEC – Air Force Virtual Education Center
Automotive industry in Kazakhstan External links:
Progress of automotive industry in Kazakhstan In January-September 2016.
Chemical reaction engineering External links:
ChE471: Chemical Reaction Engineering
Chemical Reaction Engineering: Fogler & Gurmen
CHE 4190 Chemical Reaction Engineering (3) – Acalog …
Technological convergence External links:
Technological Convergence: A Strategic Perspective – …
Music technology External links:
RJM Music Technology Guitar Effect Switching Systems, …
QRS Music Technology Inc
Sustainable design External links:
Joan – Cordless & Sustainable Design
SKURA Design’s – Sustainable Design by SKURA
Automotive industry in Brazil External links:
Automotive industry in Bulgaria External links:
Chemical engineering External links:
Chemical Engineering – UC Davis
UIC Chemical Engineering – Chemical Engineering …
Chemical Engineering – UC Santa Barbara
Reproductive technology External links:
Assisted Reproductive Technology | Irvine Scientific
Assisted Reproductive Technology – The New York Times
Military technology External links:
Military News – Latest Military Technology and …
Fisheries science External links:
Alaska Fisheries Science Center Seattle facility
Alaska Fisheries Science Center Anchorage Facility
Northwest Fisheries Science Center Home Page – …
Food microbiology External links:
Food Microbiology Symposium | St. Cloud State University
Basic Food Microbiology – AUFSI Training Catalog
IEH Food Microbiology | IEH Laboratories & Consulting …
Radio-frequency engineering External links:
Hype cycle External links:
Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies, 2017 – Gartner
What is Gartner hype cycle? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Automotive electronics External links:
Automotive Electronics | United Radio
Six Sigma External links:
Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification – GoLeanSixSigma…
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – Acuity Institute
Space Age External links:
Space Age FCU – Official Site
Space Age’s Internet Banking
Space Age Electronics LLC – Home
Information Age External links:
Information Age Magazine
About Information Age
Information Age | ACS
Ecological design External links:
Ecological Design – boytoy.store
Ecological design (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Corrosion engineering External links:
ERIC – Corrosion Engineering., 1975-Jun
A Course in Electrochemical and Corrosion Engineering.
Corrosion Engineering – Home | Facebook
Philosophy of technology External links:
St. John’s College | The Philosophy of Technology
Philosophy of Technology | Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
Biological engineering External links:
Home – Chemical and Biological Engineering Department
Department of Food, Agricultural and Biological Engineering
Biological Engineering | College of Engineering | USU
Technological alliance External links:
Dynamik Technological Alliance S.L., Parque …
Medical technology External links:
What Is Medical Technology? | eHow
Medical Technology Enterprise Consortium
MTMI | Continuing Education in Medical Technology
Theories of technology External links:
Theories of technology
There are a number of theories attempting to address technology, which tend to be associated with the disciplines of science and technology studies (STS) and communication studies. Most generally, the theories attempt to address the relationship between technology and society and prompt questions about agency, determinism/autonomy, and teleonomy.