What is involved in Sourcing and Logistics
Find out what the related areas are that Sourcing and Logistics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Sourcing and Logistics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Sourcing and Logistics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Sourcing and Logistics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Sourcing and Logistics related domains to cover and 136 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Sourcing and Logistics, Inventory management software, Conflict management, Virtual management, Organizational studies, Warehouse control system, Pointy-haired Boss, Communications management, United States Armed Forces, Supply chain, Sales agents, Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering, Boeing C-17 Globemaster III, Performance-based logistics, Health administration, Trade barriers, Management style, Collaborative method, Swap bodies, Interim management, Stock keeping unit, Direct store delivery, Middle management, Perception management, Accounting management, Unit loads, Corporate governance, 19th century, Flow network, Scientific management, Military strategy, Military administration, Supply & Demand Chain Executive, Chartered Management Institute, Journal of Business Logistics, Process management, Weapon system, Punic Wars, Engineering management, Third-party logistics, Distribution centers, Green logistics, Inventory management, Facility management, Earned value management, Project life cycle, Stock management, Integrated Authority File, Ancient Rome, Market research, Supply chain management, Non-governmental organization, Marketing management, PhD in management:
Sourcing and Logistics Critical Criteria:
Own Sourcing and Logistics governance and grade techniques for implementing Sourcing and Logistics controls.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Sourcing and Logistics does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the usability implications of Sourcing and Logistics actions?
– Why should we adopt a Sourcing and Logistics framework?
Inventory management software Critical Criteria:
Mine Inventory management software outcomes and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Inventory management software decisions.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Sourcing and Logistics project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Sourcing and Logistics processes?
– What are the barriers to increased Sourcing and Logistics production?
Conflict management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Conflict management outcomes and document what potential Conflict management megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Sourcing and Logistics? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Sourcing and Logistics agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are the business goals Sourcing and Logistics is aiming to achieve?
Virtual management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Virtual management strategies and optimize Virtual management leadership as a key to advancement.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Sourcing and Logistics process?
– How do we Lead with Sourcing and Logistics in Mind?
– What is Effective Sourcing and Logistics?
Organizational studies Critical Criteria:
X-ray Organizational studies management and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Organizational studies results.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Sourcing and Logistics objectives?
– Who sets the Sourcing and Logistics standards?
Warehouse control system Critical Criteria:
Value Warehouse control system projects and create a map for yourself.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Sourcing and Logistics objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Pointy-haired Boss Critical Criteria:
Focus on Pointy-haired Boss failures and figure out ways to motivate other Pointy-haired Boss users.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Sourcing and Logistics ?
– Is Supporting Sourcing and Logistics documentation required?
– What will drive Sourcing and Logistics change?
Communications management Critical Criteria:
Examine Communications management adoptions and overcome Communications management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Can we do Sourcing and Logistics without complex (expensive) analysis?
United States Armed Forces Critical Criteria:
Mix United States Armed Forces management and find out what it really means.
– To what extent does management recognize Sourcing and Logistics as a tool to increase the results?
– Is Sourcing and Logistics dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Does the Sourcing and Logistics task fit the clients priorities?
Supply chain Critical Criteria:
Pilot Supply chain outcomes and get out your magnifying glass.
– The pharmaceutical industry is also taking advantage of digital progress. It is using IoT for supply chain security in packaging and tracking of drugs. There are new companies using computer chips in pills for tracking adherence to drug regimens and associated biometrics. Using this as an example, how will we use and protect this sensitive data?
– How is the complex digital supply chain -where multiple downstream providers provide services for each other and data residence and transmission points are increasingly obscure -being dealt with from an audit perspective?
– There is a need to determine where value is added in the supply chain what are the expectations of each stakeholder in the supply chain?
– To change the nature of the relationship in the supply chain where should we go and what leverage opportunity could be applied?
– Does Supply Chain Integration Mediate the Relationships between Product/Process Strategy and Service Performance?
– How can sluggish supply chains be empowered by IoT to make them more transparent and responsive?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Do any suppliers in the supply chain have a dominating position?
– Do your supply chain relationships tend to be longeror shorter-term?
– What and where are the value changes in the supply chain?
– What is our current position within our supply chain?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– In HW, SW & Services we source from a global supply chain?
Sales agents Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Sales agents outcomes and probe Sales agents strategic alliances.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Sourcing and Logistics?
– How do we measure improved Sourcing and Logistics service perception, and satisfaction?
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering projects and report on setting up Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering without losing ground.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Sourcing and Logistics process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Sourcing and Logistics process available?
– How do we Identify specific Sourcing and Logistics investment and emerging trends?
– What are current Sourcing and Logistics Paradigms?
Boeing C-17 Globemaster III Critical Criteria:
Derive from Boeing C-17 Globemaster III issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Boeing C-17 Globemaster III projects.
– Among the Sourcing and Logistics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Performance-based logistics Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Performance-based logistics quality and handle a jump-start course to Performance-based logistics.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Sourcing and Logistics process?
– Which customers cant participate in our Sourcing and Logistics domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Sourcing and Logistics, including any consulting or professional services?
Health administration Critical Criteria:
Gauge Health administration outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Sourcing and Logistics product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Sourcing and Logistics strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Sourcing and Logistics activities?
Trade barriers Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Trade barriers leadership and achieve a single Trade barriers view and bringing data together.
– How is the value delivered by Sourcing and Logistics being measured?
Management style Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Management style results and arbitrate Management style techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– There is lots of discussion about the role of a project manager; whether a project manager is needed in the agile world or not. How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Sourcing and Logistics project manager?
Collaborative method Critical Criteria:
Define Collaborative method strategies and handle a jump-start course to Collaborative method.
– Will Sourcing and Logistics have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Think of your Sourcing and Logistics project. what are the main functions?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Sourcing and Logistics?
Swap bodies Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Swap bodies engagements and find the ideas you already have.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Sourcing and Logistics workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Sourcing and Logistics processes of our organization?
Interim management Critical Criteria:
Administer Interim management results and proactively manage Interim management risks.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Sourcing and Logistics?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Sourcing and Logistics goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Stock keeping unit Critical Criteria:
Face Stock keeping unit planning and differentiate in coordinating Stock keeping unit.
– How do we keep improving Sourcing and Logistics?
Direct store delivery Critical Criteria:
Deduce Direct store delivery tactics and find out.
– What is our formula for success in Sourcing and Logistics ?
Middle management Critical Criteria:
Grasp Middle management projects and arbitrate Middle management techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Sourcing and Logistics experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Sourcing and Logistics that make it risky?
– How do we know that any Sourcing and Logistics analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Perception management Critical Criteria:
Examine Perception management projects and cater for concise Perception management education.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Sourcing and Logistics study?
– How to deal with Sourcing and Logistics Changes?
Accounting management Critical Criteria:
Consult on Accounting management failures and forecast involvement of future Accounting management projects in development.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Sourcing and Logistics services/products?
– Are accountability and ownership for Sourcing and Logistics clearly defined?
Unit loads Critical Criteria:
Test Unit loads outcomes and separate what are the business goals Unit loads is aiming to achieve.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Sourcing and Logistics?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Debate over Corporate governance results and do something to it.
– what is the best design framework for Sourcing and Logistics organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
19th century Critical Criteria:
Boost 19th century outcomes and explore and align the progress in 19th century.
Flow network Critical Criteria:
Analyze Flow network goals and shift your focus.
– In a project to restructure Sourcing and Logistics outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are the long-term Sourcing and Logistics goals?
Scientific management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Scientific management tasks and arbitrate Scientific management techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are the disruptive Sourcing and Logistics technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Do we monitor the Sourcing and Logistics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Military strategy Critical Criteria:
Focus on Military strategy failures and point out improvements in Military strategy.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Sourcing and Logistics is underway?
Military administration Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Military administration visions and reduce Military administration costs.
– Can we add value to the current Sourcing and Logistics decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Sourcing and Logistics project?
– What is the purpose of Sourcing and Logistics in relation to the mission?
Supply & Demand Chain Executive Critical Criteria:
Confer re Supply & Demand Chain Executive projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Supply & Demand Chain Executive information.
Chartered Management Institute Critical Criteria:
Mine Chartered Management Institute engagements and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Chartered Management Institute projects.
– How to Secure Sourcing and Logistics?
Journal of Business Logistics Critical Criteria:
Devise Journal of Business Logistics results and shift your focus.
– How will you know that the Sourcing and Logistics project has been successful?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Chart Process management failures and probe Process management strategic alliances.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Sourcing and Logistics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Does Sourcing and Logistics analysis show the relationships among important Sourcing and Logistics factors?
– What are internal and external Sourcing and Logistics relations?
Weapon system Critical Criteria:
Graph Weapon system quality and find the ideas you already have.
Punic Wars Critical Criteria:
Adapt Punic Wars issues and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Punic Wars is getting what it needs.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Sourcing and Logistics strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we Improve Sourcing and Logistics service perception, and satisfaction?
– What threat is Sourcing and Logistics addressing?
Engineering management Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Engineering management projects and create a map for yourself.
– What is the plan to align prime contractors systems engineering management plan (semp) with the Program Management office (pmo) sep?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Sourcing and Logistics strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Third-party logistics Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Third-party logistics leadership and get answers.
– How can you negotiate Sourcing and Logistics successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Sourcing and Logistics leaders?
– How much does Sourcing and Logistics help?
Distribution centers Critical Criteria:
Check Distribution centers strategies and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Distribution centers is getting what it needs.
– Do the Sourcing and Logistics decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Sourcing and Logistics effort?
Green logistics Critical Criteria:
Derive from Green logistics decisions and point out Green logistics tensions in leadership.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Sourcing and Logistics been identified and analyzed?
– How do we go about Securing Sourcing and Logistics?
Inventory management Critical Criteria:
Grade Inventory management engagements and plan concise Inventory management education.
– Is there a Sourcing and Logistics Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Which Sourcing and Logistics goals are the most important?
Facility management Critical Criteria:
Grasp Facility management visions and optimize Facility management leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Sourcing and Logistics requirements in detail?
– Are there Sourcing and Logistics problems defined?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Earned value management projects and intervene in Earned value management processes and leadership.
Project life cycle Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Project life cycle adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Project life cycle.
– In what ways are Sourcing and Logistics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Stock management Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Stock management engagements and shift your focus.
– Do Sourcing and Logistics rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Integrated Authority File Critical Criteria:
Nurse Integrated Authority File tasks and question.
– What are our needs in relation to Sourcing and Logistics skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are our Sourcing and Logistics Processes?
Ancient Rome Critical Criteria:
Survey Ancient Rome leadership and triple focus on important concepts of Ancient Rome relationship management.
Market research Critical Criteria:
Reason over Market research visions and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Market research results.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Sourcing and Logistics project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Sourcing and Logistics project lifecycle?
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Supply chain management visions and integrate design thinking in Supply chain management innovation.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
Non-governmental organization Critical Criteria:
Examine Non-governmental organization risks and explore and align the progress in Non-governmental organization.
– Do those selected for the Sourcing and Logistics team have a good general understanding of what Sourcing and Logistics is all about?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Dissect Marketing management outcomes and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Marketing management decisions.
– Does Sourcing and Logistics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
PhD in management Critical Criteria:
Communicate about PhD in management outcomes and learn.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Sourcing and Logistics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Sourcing and Logistics External links:
Sourcing and Logistics Associates Jobs in Wilmington, …
Services – Elite Sourcing and Logistics
Inventory management software External links:
Breg Vision – Inventory Management Software for …
Inventory Management Software | Zenventory
Stitch Labs | Best Inventory Management Software
Conflict management External links:
5 Conflict Management Strategies | Chron.com
Conflict Management (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Conflict Management PE Flashcards | Quizlet
Virtual management External links:
VIRTUAL MANAGEMENT AT ACCENTURE Essays
[DOC]Virtual Management, Inc – evaforhire.com
Careers with Virtual Management | Association …
Organizational studies External links:
Organizational studies (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Organizational Studies – cpg.solutions
Warehouse control system External links:
SmartMoves Warehouse Control System – Tech King
Pivot™ Warehouse Control System by Hytrol
SPEDE Warehouse Control System
Pointy-haired Boss External links:
Pointy-Haired Boss / Playing With – TV Tropes
Pointy-Haired Boss – TV Tropes
Communications management External links:
[PDF]Communications Management Plan PPM Version 2
[PDF]Communications Management Units
DataOceans – Enterprise Customer Communications Management
United States Armed Forces External links:
United States Armed Forces – Quora
Supply chain External links:
CaseStack Supply Chain Solutions
myUTS | Enter Shipments and Manage Supply Chain …
Global Supply Chain Risk Management Solutions | Avetta
Sales agents External links:
Humana for Insurance Brokers and Sales Agents
Insurance Sales Agents – Bureau of Labor Statistics
DNR license sales agents by county – Wisconsin DNR
Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering External links:
The Department of Engineering Technology has a student chapter of the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE), formerly known as the National Associtation of Industrial Technology (NAIT). All majors are encouraged to participate in the organization.
Boeing C-17 Globemaster III External links:
Boeing C-17 Globemaster III – SAC Program
Boeing C-17 Globemaster III – Military Aircraft
Boeing C-17 Globemaster III, Long Beach, California. 558 likes. Airport
Performance-based logistics External links:
[PDF]Performance-Based Logistics Contracts: A Basic …
Performance-Based Logistics – AcqNotes
Health administration External links:
Behavioral Health Administration | DSHS
Veterans Health Administration – United States …
Veterans Health Administration – Locations
Trade barriers External links:
Trade Barriers Flashcards | Quizlet
Management style External links:
How to Develop Your Management Style and …
Top 10 Best Management Styles – And Which Ones To …
Collaborative method External links:
NEW!! Grove Collaborative Method Mop & Shine Review – YouTube
The Collaborative Method(sm) – Marshall Group
Collaborative Method by Mally on Spotify
Swap bodies External links:
Can you tickle yourself if you swap bodies with …
Crossovers & The Louds’ Swap Bodies | The Loud …
GIRL & BOY SWAP BODIES! NataliesOutlet – YouTube
Interim management External links:
Interim Executives | Interim Management Services
Interim Management – Primax Consult
Interim management (Book, 1998) [WorldCat.org]
Stock keeping unit External links:
SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) Definition – Tech Terms
Stock Keeping Unit | Article about Stock Keeping Unit …
What is stock keeping unit (SKU)? definition and …
Direct store delivery External links:
Direct Store Delivery Software – Accenture CAS
Direct store delivery | Last Mile Delivery Services
Direct Store Delivery | DSD vs Central Distribution | …
Middle management External links:
Middle Management and Youth Program
Stuck in middle management? Five ways out. | Fortune
The Key to Change Is Middle Management
Perception management External links:
THE CORPORATION [12/23] Perception Management – YouTube
Risk Perception Management Plan | Solarity
Accounting management External links:
Miami-Dade County – Finance – Accounting Management
Tulane Accounting Management Systems | TAMS Index
Trust Asset and Accounting Management System …
Unit loads External links:
Types of Unit Loads. – tpub.com
ANSI-MH10.8M | Materials Handling – Unit Loads & …
MH1- 2016 -Pallet, Slip Sheets, & Other Bases for Unit Loads
Corporate governance External links:
Regions Financial Corporation – Corporate Governance
[PDF]CORPORATE GOVERNANCE ANNUAL …
BDO Center for Corporate Governance and Financial Reporting
19th century External links:
19th Century European Art – AbeBooks
American Collar-and-Elbow Title (19th Century)
Forever Free – 19th Century African-American …
Scientific management External links:
Scientific management | The Economist
Military strategy External links:
Understanding Military Strategy and the Four Levels …
Content on Military Strategy | The National Interest
Military administration External links:
Colonial Military Administration | Halo Nation | …
East Karelia, Finnish Military Administration (1941 – …
Japanese Military Administration of Guam – Guampedia
Chartered Management Institute External links:
CPCM | Chartered Management Institute
Chartered Management Institute – About | Facebook
Chartered Management Institute: GLL case study on …
Journal of Business Logistics External links:
Wiley: Journal of Business Logistics
www.wiley.com › … › Management Science/Operational Research
Journal of business logistics. (eJournal / eMagazine, …
[PDF]JOURNAL OF BUSINESS LOGISTICS, Vol. 15, No.1, …
Process management External links:
Emerson Process Management, Process Systems
Workflow Software, Business Process Management …
What is Business Process Management? – AIIM …
Weapon system External links:
[PDF]WEAPON SYSTEMS ACQUISITION REFORM ACT …
Public Law 111 – 23 – Weapon Systems Acquisition …
[PDF]WEAPON SYSTEM REPLACEMENT OPERATIONS …
Punic Wars External links:
Punic Wars – Crystalinks
The Punic Wars Between Rome and Carthage – …
Engineering management External links:
Missouri S&T – Engineering Management & Systems Engineering
Engineering Management Degree – Ohio University Online Master
Ad · onlinemasters.ohio.edu/Engineering/Management
FIU Engineering Management Programs
Third-party logistics External links:
Third-Party Logistics (3PL) & Supply Chain …
Distribution centers External links:
Distribution Centers | CVS Caremark Suppliers
Greenfield, WI Distribution Centers – Yellowpages.com
Best 30 Distribution Centers in Milwaukee, WI with …
Green logistics External links:
Green Logistics Groningen – Logistics Solutions from A …
DHL | Green Logistics Solutions | English
Green Logistics [SUSTAINABILITY] – Expeditors
Inventory management External links:
Inventory Management Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
QSight – Web-Based Healthcare Inventory Management
Ad · www.NetSuite.com/Inventory
Facility management External links:
Director, Facility Management Job Opening in Merrit …
Facility management (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
FacilityONE | CMMS Software | Facility Management …
Earned value management External links:
Earned Value Management | Learning Tree International
Project life cycle External links:
Understanding the 5 Stages of the Project Life Cycle
Stock management External links:
Inventory Stock Management, Accounting Examples …
Pacific Halibut Research & Stock Management | IPHC
The Professor’s One-Minute Guide to Stock Management
Integrated Authority File External links:
Integrated authority file: IAF – Digital Collections
Integrated Authority File – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Integrated Authority File | Familypedia | FANDOM …
Ancient Rome External links:
Ancient Rome – Title Page
Most Popular “Ancient Rome” Titles – IMDb
Social Classes – Ancient Rome
Market research External links:
The Arcview Group | Cannabis Investment & Market Research
M3 Global Research – Medical Market Research | …
Supply chain management External links:
What is supply chain management (SCM)? – Definition fr…
Non-governmental organization External links:
non-governmental organization – Everything2.com
[PDF]THE NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS …
What is NGO (non-governmental organization)? – …
Marketing management External links:
CrossCap – Marketing Management Software
PhD in management External links:
Tuition and Fees | PhD in Management | Walden University
PhD in Management – Terry College of Business – …
Rucks Department of Management : PhD in Management