What is involved in Ux UI design
Find out what the related areas are that Ux UI design connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Ux UI design thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Ux UI design journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Ux UI design leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Ux UI design related domains to cover and 137 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Ux UI design, Electronic design automation, Interaction design, World Usability Day, Hardware interface design, User expectations, Design for testing, Pair Programming, Functional design, Virtual home design software, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Research design, Public art, Sustainable landscape architecture, Fault-tolerant design, Comprehensive layout, Hotel design, Immersive design, Design methods, Human factors, Extreme programming, Sound design, Design of experiments, Transformation design, Reliability engineering, Filter design, Processor design, Print design, Circuit design, Ubiquitous computing, Industrial design right, Cultural icon, Creativity techniques, User interface, Dynamic systems development method, Continuous design, Integrated topside design, Gestalt psychology, Wicked problem, Graphical user interface builder, Video design, Human-computer interaction, Design engineer, Design Research Society, Public interest design, Creative problem-solving, Sustainable design, Design elements and principles, Design research, Design quality indicator, Motorcycle design, Cleanroom software engineering, Integrated development environment, User-centered design, Service design, Stand-up meeting, Landscape architecture, Job design, Design for All, Error-tolerant design, Interior architecture, Design tool, Responsibility-driven design:
Ux UI design Critical Criteria:
Examine Ux UI design projects and achieve a single Ux UI design view and bringing data together.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Ux UI design? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Why is Ux UI design important for you now?
Electronic design automation Critical Criteria:
Start Electronic design automation governance and customize techniques for implementing Electronic design automation controls.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Ux UI design?
– Do Ux UI design rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Interaction design Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Interaction design planning and display thorough understanding of the Interaction design process.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Ux UI design workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Should typography be included as a key skill in information architecture or even interaction design?
– What is the difference between Interaction Design and Human Computer Interaction?
– What is the difference between information architecture and interaction design?
– What are the short and long-term Ux UI design goals?
World Usability Day Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze World Usability Day outcomes and point out improvements in World Usability Day.
– Is Supporting Ux UI design documentation required?
– Who needs to know about Ux UI design ?
Hardware interface design Critical Criteria:
Detail Hardware interface design governance and innovate what needs to be done with Hardware interface design.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Ux UI design models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does the Ux UI design task fit the clients priorities?
User expectations Critical Criteria:
Trace User expectations strategies and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough User expectations results.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Ux UI design services/products?
– Think of your Ux UI design project. what are the main functions?
– Are there Ux UI design problems defined?
Design for testing Critical Criteria:
Map Design for testing outcomes and point out improvements in Design for testing.
– Which customers cant participate in our Ux UI design domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How important is Ux UI design to the user organizations mission?
– Will Ux UI design deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Pair Programming Critical Criteria:
Shape Pair Programming strategies and summarize a clear Pair Programming focus.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Ux UI design, including any consulting or professional services?
– What is the purpose of Ux UI design in relation to the mission?
– What are the business goals Ux UI design is aiming to achieve?
Functional design Critical Criteria:
Group Functional design tactics and innovate what needs to be done with Functional design.
– What vendors make products that address the Ux UI design needs?
Virtual home design software Critical Criteria:
Graph Virtual home design software governance and explain and analyze the challenges of Virtual home design software.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Ux UI design experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Do those selected for the Ux UI design team have a good general understanding of what Ux UI design is all about?
– How do we manage Ux UI design Knowledge Management (KM)?
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 Critical Criteria:
Reason over ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 failures and create ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 explanations for all managers.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Ux UI design leader?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Ux UI design process?
– Are we Assessing Ux UI design and Risk?
Research design Critical Criteria:
Rank Research design tactics and observe effective Research design.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Ux UI design project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How likely is the current Ux UI design plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Public art Critical Criteria:
Deduce Public art goals and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does Ux UI design create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do we monitor the Ux UI design decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Ux UI design?
Sustainable landscape architecture Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Sustainable landscape architecture risks and assess and formulate effective operational and Sustainable landscape architecture strategies.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Ux UI design in a volatile global economy?
– How do we go about Comparing Ux UI design approaches/solutions?
– Have all basic functions of Ux UI design been defined?
Fault-tolerant design Critical Criteria:
Chart Fault-tolerant design adoptions and assess what counts with Fault-tolerant design that we are not counting.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Ux UI design project?
– What are internal and external Ux UI design relations?
Comprehensive layout Critical Criteria:
Rank Comprehensive layout visions and catalog what business benefits will Comprehensive layout goals deliver if achieved.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Ux UI design product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is Ux UI design Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Is there any existing Ux UI design governance structure?
Hotel design Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Hotel design tasks and change contexts.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Ux UI design agendas for the next 3 years?
Immersive design Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Immersive design projects and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Immersive design information.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Ux UI design project manager?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Ux UI design project?
– Does Ux UI design appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Design methods Critical Criteria:
Align Design methods management and triple focus on important concepts of Design methods relationship management.
– How much does Ux UI design help?
Human factors Critical Criteria:
Refer to Human factors engagements and correct better engagement with Human factors results.
– For your Ux UI design project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Ux UI design products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Were adequate human factors considered in the design of the equipment?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Drive Extreme programming failures and display thorough understanding of the Extreme programming process.
– Think about the functions involved in your Ux UI design project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Ux UI design moving forward?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
Sound design Critical Criteria:
Understand Sound design strategies and overcome Sound design skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do we measure improved Ux UI design service perception, and satisfaction?
– How to deal with Ux UI design Changes?
Design of experiments Critical Criteria:
Confer over Design of experiments governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Design of experiments and constraints.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Ux UI design is underway?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Ux UI design? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How will you know that the Ux UI design project has been successful?
Transformation design Critical Criteria:
Investigate Transformation design failures and describe the risks of Transformation design sustainability.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Ux UI design processes of our organization?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Ux UI design opportunities costing us money?
– What is our Ux UI design Strategy?
Reliability engineering Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Reliability engineering decisions and summarize a clear Reliability engineering focus.
– How do we Improve Ux UI design service perception, and satisfaction?
– Do we all define Ux UI design in the same way?
Filter design Critical Criteria:
Chart Filter design adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Filter design.
– Does Ux UI design include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Processor design Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Processor design engagements and proactively manage Processor design risks.
Print design Critical Criteria:
X-ray Print design goals and probe the present value of growth of Print design.
– Is Ux UI design dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Circuit design Critical Criteria:
Guide Circuit design leadership and look in other fields.
– Technology and Circuits for On-Chip Networks: How will technology (ITRS CMOS) and circuit design affect the design of on-chip networks. What key research issues must be addressed in this area?
– Is the Ux UI design organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are accountability and ownership for Ux UI design clearly defined?
Ubiquitous computing Critical Criteria:
Value Ubiquitous computing adoptions and learn.
– How do we keep improving Ux UI design?
Industrial design right Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Industrial design right adoptions and balance specific methods for improving Industrial design right results.
– Does our organization need more Ux UI design education?
– What are current Ux UI design Paradigms?
Cultural icon Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Cultural icon quality and report on the economics of relationships managing Cultural icon and constraints.
– What about Ux UI design Analysis of results?
Creativity techniques Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Creativity techniques strategies and get the big picture.
– What are all of our Ux UI design domains and what do they do?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Ux UI design Management?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Scan User interface leadership and prioritize challenges of User interface.
– Can we add value to the current Ux UI design decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Coach on Dynamic systems development method planning and intervene in Dynamic systems development method processes and leadership.
– What are our needs in relation to Ux UI design skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Continuous design Critical Criteria:
Unify Continuous design leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Continuous design projects.
– Who sets the Ux UI design standards?
Integrated topside design Critical Criteria:
Rank Integrated topside design adoptions and probe Integrated topside design strategic alliances.
– Are assumptions made in Ux UI design stated explicitly?
Gestalt psychology Critical Criteria:
Study Gestalt psychology tactics and balance specific methods for improving Gestalt psychology results.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Ux UI design does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Ux UI design?
Wicked problem Critical Criteria:
Guard Wicked problem goals and integrate design thinking in Wicked problem innovation.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Ux UI design project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Ux UI design project lifecycle?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Ux UI design that make it risky?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Graphical user interface builder issues and reduce Graphical user interface builder costs.
– How can you measure Ux UI design in a systematic way?
Video design Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Video design failures and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Video design.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Ux UI design process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Ux UI design process available?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Ux UI design study?
Human-computer interaction Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Human-computer interaction adoptions and summarize a clear Human-computer interaction focus.
Design engineer Critical Criteria:
Drive Design engineer failures and triple focus on important concepts of Design engineer relationship management.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Ux UI design requirements in detail?
Design Research Society Critical Criteria:
Mix Design Research Society goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Design Research Society projects.
– When a Ux UI design manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Public interest design Critical Criteria:
Coach on Public interest design strategies and do something to it.
– How do we know that any Ux UI design analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What will drive Ux UI design change?
Creative problem-solving Critical Criteria:
Gauge Creative problem-solving issues and document what potential Creative problem-solving megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– In what ways are Ux UI design vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Sustainable design Critical Criteria:
Grade Sustainable design engagements and oversee implementation of Sustainable design.
– To what extent does management recognize Ux UI design as a tool to increase the results?
Design elements and principles Critical Criteria:
Adapt Design elements and principles management and report on setting up Design elements and principles without losing ground.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Ux UI design process?
– Why should we adopt a Ux UI design framework?
Design research Critical Criteria:
Pilot Design research issues and document what potential Design research megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Does Ux UI design analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Design quality indicator Critical Criteria:
Analyze Design quality indicator results and define what our big hairy audacious Design quality indicator goal is.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Ux UI design forward?
Motorcycle design Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Motorcycle design adoptions and explore and align the progress in Motorcycle design.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Ux UI design strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Ux UI design. How do we gain traction?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Administer Cleanroom software engineering leadership and shift your focus.
– Consider your own Ux UI design project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Ux UI design into the services that we provide?
Integrated development environment Critical Criteria:
Participate in Integrated development environment leadership and spearhead techniques for implementing Integrated development environment.
– Which Ux UI design goals are the most important?
User-centered design Critical Criteria:
Read up on User-centered design goals and budget for User-centered design challenges.
Service design Critical Criteria:
Adapt Service design planning and be persistent.
– What group is responsible for journey mapping within our organization?
– What is Service Design?
Stand-up meeting Critical Criteria:
Understand Stand-up meeting adoptions and research ways can we become the Stand-up meeting company that would put us out of business.
– Stand-up meeting time and format?
Landscape architecture Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Landscape architecture outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for Landscape architecture.
– How can skill-level changes improve Ux UI design?
– What threat is Ux UI design addressing?
Job design Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Job design outcomes and finalize specific methods for Job design acceptance.
Design for All Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Design for All leadership and observe effective Design for All.
Error-tolerant design Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Error-tolerant design projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Error-tolerant design is getting what it needs.
– What are the long-term Ux UI design goals?
– Is a Ux UI design Team Work effort in place?
Interior architecture Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Interior architecture planning and adjust implementation of Interior architecture.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Ux UI design processes?
Design tool Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Design tool management and point out Design tool tensions in leadership.
– CAD and Design Tools for On-Chip Networks: What CAD tools are needed to design on-chip networks and to design systems using on-chip networks?
Responsibility-driven design Critical Criteria:
Own Responsibility-driven design risks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Responsibility-driven design.
– How do we Lead with Ux UI design in Mind?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Ux UI design Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Electronic design automation External links:
Electronic Design Automation. (eBook, 2011) …
Interaction design External links:
Interaction design (Book, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Title: “Tangible Interaction Design” – Sapp
Interaction Design Foundation – Official Site
World Usability Day External links:
World Usability Day New England 2017
World Usability Day | O’Folks
Mark your calendar: World Usability Day is Nov. 12! | …
User expectations External links:
Infinite Campus / IC Parent Portal User Expectations
Design for testing External links:
[PDF]Objective Statement Final Design for Testing Results
Pair Programming External links:
Pair Programming – YouTube
Pair Programming: Does It Really Work? | Agile Alliance
Functional design External links:
[DOC]Functional Design Specification – eias.ucop.edu
Functional Design Fishes – AbeBooks
Virtual home design software External links:
[PDF]Best Virtual Home Design Software – ecigar.store
Virtual Home Design Software – latelier.store
[PDF]Best Virtual Home Design Software – baoyan.store
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 External links:
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 – Software and systems engineering
Reference number of working document: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 …
US TAG to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, Software and Systems …
Research design External links:
Research Design – Research Methodology
Public art External links:
Art Exhibitions and Free Public Art | Navy Pier
Public Art Archive | Public Art Throughout the United States
Fault-tolerant design External links:
Rule 5: Look at Fault-tolerant Design Suspiciously – YouTube
Comprehensive layout External links:
[PDF]6730 NRTS Comprehensive Layout
Celina Tent’s Comprehensive Layout Handbook
Hotel design External links:
Base4: Your Global Hotel Design Partner
Boutique Hotel Design Trends 2017 | Northland Furniture
Sleep – The Hotel Design Event
Immersive design External links:
Immersive Design & Creative Events Company | Rezin8
Design methods External links:
Design methods is a broad area that focuses on: Divergence – Exploring possibilities and constraints of inherited situations by applying critical thinking through qualitative and quantitative research methods to create new understanding toward better design solutions Transformation – Redefining specifications of design solutions which can lead to better guidelines for traditional and contemporary design activities and/or multidisciplinary response Convergence – Prototyping possible scenarios for better design solutions that incrementally or significantly improve the originally inherited situation Sustainability – Managing the process of exploring, redefining and prototyping of design solutions continually over time Articulation – the visual relationship between the parts and the whole. The role of design methods is to support design work, the aims of which can be varied, though they may include gaining key insights or unique essential truths resulting in more holistic solutions in order to achieve better experiences for users with products, services, environments and systems they rely upon.
Design methods (Book, 2008) [WorldCat.org]
Human factors External links:
[PDF]Module 2: The Human Factors Review – OSHA Training
Human Factors Training > Home
Human Factors Coordinating Committee (HFCC)
Extreme programming External links:
AgileFAQs – Expert Agile, Scrum, eXtreme Programming …
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? | Agile Alliance
Sound design External links:
Canary Sound Design
Home Page – Security and Sound Design
Kilohearts – We ? sound design
Design of experiments External links:
[PDF]Design of Experiments (DOE) Tutorial – Keysight
The design of experiments. (Book, 1935) [WorldCat.org]
Transformation design External links:
Transformation Design 357 Adams St Bedford Hills, NY …
TRAnsformation DESign (TRADES) Proposers Day
Welcome to Marjolo | Transformation Design
Reliability engineering External links:
Google – Site Reliability Engineering
Filter design External links:
Analog filter design (Book, 1982) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]RF Filter Design – Basic Filter Types
[PDF]Filter design – Stanford University
Processor design External links:
Processor Design – skylight.store
Processor Design – happycat.store
Processor Design – guystuff.store
Print design External links:
Print Design Training and Tutorials – Lynda.com
Circuit design External links:
Promax Technology Integration – Circuit Design / PCB …
[PDF]Sequential Circuit Design – Home | University of …
[PDF]Intrinsic Safety Circuit Design – Omega Engineering
Ubiquitous computing External links:
Projects | Center for Cognitive Ubiquitous Computing
Jonathan Zia | Center for Cognitive Ubiquitous Computing
Industrial design right External links:
Industrial design right – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Creativity techniques External links:
Creativity Techniques: Play Seriously « Calendar – ODU
User interface External links:
Login – Terminal Customer User Interface – Colonial Pipeline
Tabbed User Interface
Datatel User Interface 5.3
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Quora
Dynamic Systems Development Method Archives – SPC …
Continuous design External links:
Continuous Design – Association for Computing Machinery
Continuous design footwear – JAMES K. ANN
Integrated topside design External links:
Integrated topside design: How to plan sensors and …
Gestalt psychology External links:
Gestalt psychology Flashcards | Quizlet
Gestalt Therapy: Its Inheritance from Gestalt Psychology.
Gestalt Psychology Reflection, writing homework help
Wicked problem External links:
Wicked Problem, Problem Solving Techniques
Video design External links:
Residential and Commercial Audio Video design Dallas.
Human-computer interaction External links:
Human-Computer Interaction Lab @ CSU
Human-computer interaction | Human Computer Interaction
UCLA | The Future of Human-Computer Interaction
Design engineer External links:
Design Engineer Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
A Design Engineer is a general term that covers multiple engineering disciplines including electrical, mechanical, chemical engineer, aeronautical engineer, civil, and structural/building/architectural.
Design Research Society External links:
Design Research Society 2018 Conference – Home | …
Design Research Quarterly – Design research society
Public interest design External links:
Center for Public Interest Design – Portland State University
Public Interest Design Institute: Professional …
Oct: St Louis | Public Interest Design
Creative problem-solving External links:
Creative Problem-Solving Test – Queendom
Sustainable design External links:
CUSD | Cornell University Sustainable Design
Sustainable Design – Department of Design and Construction
SKURA Design’s – Sustainable Design by SKURA
Design elements and principles External links:
Design Elements and Principles – Tips and Inspiration By …
[PDF]Design Elements And Principles – yujiao.store
[PDF]Design Elements And Principles – bigqqu.store
Design research External links:
Design research (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Design quality indicator External links:
Design quality indicator – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Design quality indicator
Motorcycle design External links:
Affordable Motorcycle Design – Home | Facebook
Integrated development environment External links:
Anypoint Studio | Integrated Development Environment …
User-centered design External links:
User-Centered Design (UCD) Process Description
[PDF]User-Centered Design – University of Pittsburgh
What is User-Centered Design | IGI Global
Service design External links:
Service Design (Book, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Service Design for Communication Designers – RMIT …
Newt Idea – Service Design, User Experience Design
Stand-up meeting External links:
Is Your Stand-Up Meeting Getting Boring? – LAUNCH!
Landscape architecture External links:
site design group ltd | Chicago Landscape Architecture …
Verlander Landscape Architecture, LLC – Altamonte …
Charleston’s Premier Landscape Architecture and Design …
Job design External links:
Job Design | NMU Human Resources
Metro One Loss Prevention | Client Job Design
Classification & Job Design – OPM.gov
Interior architecture External links:
Design tool External links:
Compose Design Tool – Shaw Contract | Shaw Hospitality
Design Tools | Richtek Technology
www.richtek.com/en/Design Support/Design Tools
AXIS Design Tool | Axis Communications