What is involved in Artificial intelligence
Find out what the related areas are that Artificial intelligence connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Artificial intelligence thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Artificial intelligence journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Artificial intelligence leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Artificial intelligence related domains to cover and 140 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Artificial intelligence, Biomedical technology, Decision theory, Beta distribution, Chaos theory, Aldous Huxley, Carbon-neutral fuel, Computational mathematics, Civil engineering, Disability robot, Abstract and concrete, Computer security compromised by hardware failure, Computer Power and Human Reason, Damage per second, Autonomous underwater vehicle, Automated restaurant, Applied physics, A priori and a posteriori, Digital library, Agent-based modelling, Ancient technology, Behavior-based AI, Abductive reasoning, Criticism of science, Computational intelligence, Customer service, Computational social science, Caseless ammunition, Concurrent computing, Applied information economics, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, Counterfactual thinking, Collective intelligence, Backpack helicopter, Decision tree learning, Commonsense knowledge bases, Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, Carbon nanotube, Backward chaining, Computational complexity theory, Collingridge dilemma, Computer accessibility, Automated vacuum collection, 3D printing, Auguste Comte, Antimatter weapon, Ant colony optimization, Bombing Run, Artificial photosynthesis, Automotive engineering, Automated retailing, Computational creativity, Closed world assumption:
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Think about Artificial intelligence results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Artificial intelligence services.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Artificial intelligence strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Are there recognized Artificial intelligence problems?
Biomedical technology Critical Criteria:
Steer Biomedical technology strategies and find the essential reading for Biomedical technology researchers.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Artificial intelligence strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How likely is the current Artificial intelligence plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What business benefits will Artificial intelligence goals deliver if achieved?
Decision theory Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Decision theory outcomes and slay a dragon.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Artificial intelligence that make it risky?
– What are all of our Artificial intelligence domains and what do they do?
Beta distribution Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Beta distribution leadership and report on the economics of relationships managing Beta distribution and constraints.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Artificial intelligence models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Artificial intelligence processes?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Artificial intelligence forward?
Chaos theory Critical Criteria:
Apply Chaos theory outcomes and change contexts.
– How can you negotiate Artificial intelligence successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Artificial intelligence effort?
Aldous Huxley Critical Criteria:
Recall Aldous Huxley tasks and ask what if.
– Is there a Artificial intelligence Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How do we know that any Artificial intelligence analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we Improve Artificial intelligence service perception, and satisfaction?
Carbon-neutral fuel Critical Criteria:
Check Carbon-neutral fuel failures and reduce Carbon-neutral fuel costs.
– In a project to restructure Artificial intelligence outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Artificial intelligence ?
Computational mathematics Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Computational mathematics tasks and oversee Computational mathematics management by competencies.
– Do those selected for the Artificial intelligence team have a good general understanding of what Artificial intelligence is all about?
– Who needs to know about Artificial intelligence ?
– Do we have past Artificial intelligence Successes?
Civil engineering Critical Criteria:
Examine Civil engineering goals and work towards be a leading Civil engineering expert.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Artificial intelligence is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Artificial intelligence project?
– What are the short and long-term Artificial intelligence goals?
Disability robot Critical Criteria:
Track Disability robot planning and find the ideas you already have.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Artificial intelligence experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How can we improve Artificial intelligence?
Abstract and concrete Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Abstract and concrete governance and work towards be a leading Abstract and concrete expert.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Artificial intelligence services/products?
– In what ways are Artificial intelligence vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Artificial intelligence activities?
Computer security compromised by hardware failure Critical Criteria:
Check Computer security compromised by hardware failure quality and create Computer security compromised by hardware failure explanations for all managers.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Artificial intelligence project?
Computer Power and Human Reason Critical Criteria:
Grade Computer Power and Human Reason leadership and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Computer Power and Human Reason services.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Artificial intelligence? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who sets the Artificial intelligence standards?
– How can the value of Artificial intelligence be defined?
Damage per second Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Damage per second quality and attract Damage per second skills.
– Does Artificial intelligence systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is Effective Artificial intelligence?
Autonomous underwater vehicle Critical Criteria:
Focus on Autonomous underwater vehicle strategies and attract Autonomous underwater vehicle skills.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Artificial intelligence objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Artificial intelligence activities?
Automated restaurant Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Automated restaurant management and gather practices for scaling Automated restaurant.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Artificial intelligence Management?
– Is a Artificial intelligence Team Work effort in place?
– How to Secure Artificial intelligence?
Applied physics Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Applied physics governance and overcome Applied physics skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Will Artificial intelligence have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Do we monitor the Artificial intelligence decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
A priori and a posteriori Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about A priori and a posteriori goals and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in A priori and a posteriori.
– Does Artificial intelligence analysis show the relationships among important Artificial intelligence factors?
Digital library Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Digital library strategies and finalize specific methods for Digital library acceptance.
– Does Artificial intelligence create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How can skill-level changes improve Artificial intelligence?
Agent-based modelling Critical Criteria:
Group Agent-based modelling goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Agent-based modelling because they lack skills.
– What are the disruptive Artificial intelligence technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are our needs in relation to Artificial intelligence skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Ancient technology Critical Criteria:
Depict Ancient technology management and get going.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Artificial intelligence does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are accountability and ownership for Artificial intelligence clearly defined?
Behavior-based AI Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Behavior-based AI goals and oversee Behavior-based AI requirements.
– what is the best design framework for Artificial intelligence organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Artificial intelligence leader?
Abductive reasoning Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Abductive reasoning adoptions and perfect Abductive reasoning conflict management.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Artificial intelligence process?
– Do we all define Artificial intelligence in the same way?
Criticism of science Critical Criteria:
Detail Criticism of science projects and customize techniques for implementing Criticism of science controls.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Artificial intelligence?
– Is there any existing Artificial intelligence governance structure?
Computational intelligence Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Computational intelligence tactics and attract Computational intelligence skills.
– Think about the functions involved in your Artificial intelligence project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does Artificial intelligence analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How do we Identify specific Artificial intelligence investment and emerging trends?
Customer service Critical Criteria:
Deduce Customer service management and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Customer service.
– How do you feel about having to self-disclose personal information (e.g., social security or drivers license number or birth dates) in a Customer Service environment. do your views or preferences might affect the way that you provide service to others?
– How would you as an individual feel if you had made what you felt was a valid complaint, and the organization/company dismissed it as being of no concern and not worth sorting out?
– Some customers call Customer Service. some customers browse our web site. some customers never buy from us again. are we listening to what theyre saying?
– When you contact a Customer Service center by phone, what is the maximum amount of time you are willing to wait on hold?
– When a Artificial intelligence manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Give an example of a time you made a point to go above and beyond with Customer Service?
– How should each potential complication be resolved to maximum Customer Service?
– Do you have any complaint filtering in operation within your organization?
– When dealing with customers with a disability, how can you best help them?
– What kinds of problems would cause the most Customer Service complaints?
– How did we get to the point that we need a Customer Service program?
– CRM and Customer Service: Strategic Asset or Corporate Overhead?
– Why would some people be reluctant to make eye contact with you?
– How many Customer Service-related emails do you receive?
– So how do we add value to the customer experience?
– What is required in a Customer Service job?
– Are our messages friendly and respectful?
– Why is Customer Service substandard?
– Who are your external customers?
– What is your best feature?
Computational social science Critical Criteria:
Pilot Computational social science goals and explore and align the progress in Computational social science.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Artificial intelligence in a volatile global economy?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Artificial intelligence delivery for example is new software needed?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Artificial intelligence processes of our organization?
Caseless ammunition Critical Criteria:
Refer to Caseless ammunition tactics and cater for concise Caseless ammunition education.
– Can we add value to the current Artificial intelligence decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Are assumptions made in Artificial intelligence stated explicitly?
– How do we go about Securing Artificial intelligence?
Concurrent computing Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Concurrent computing governance and find the essential reading for Concurrent computing researchers.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Artificial intelligence. How do we gain traction?
– What are specific Artificial intelligence Rules to follow?
Applied information economics Critical Criteria:
Steer Applied information economics goals and describe which business rules are needed as Applied information economics interface.
– What are the key elements of your Artificial intelligence performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are current Artificial intelligence Paradigms?
A.I. Artificial Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Read up on A.I. Artificial Intelligence tactics and assess and formulate effective operational and A.I. Artificial Intelligence strategies.
– In the case of a Artificial intelligence project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Artificial intelligence project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Artificial intelligence project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Artificial intelligence strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Counterfactual thinking Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Counterfactual thinking strategies and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Counterfactual thinking results.
– Consider your own Artificial intelligence project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How will you know that the Artificial intelligence project has been successful?
– How much does Artificial intelligence help?
Collective intelligence Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Collective intelligence management and devote time assessing Collective intelligence and its risk.
– Is the Artificial intelligence organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Backpack helicopter Critical Criteria:
Own Backpack helicopter leadership and catalog what business benefits will Backpack helicopter goals deliver if achieved.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Artificial intelligence workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do we Lead with Artificial intelligence in Mind?
– Are there Artificial intelligence problems defined?
Decision tree learning Critical Criteria:
See the value of Decision tree learning strategies and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How is the value delivered by Artificial intelligence being measured?
– How do we keep improving Artificial intelligence?
Commonsense knowledge bases Critical Criteria:
Track Commonsense knowledge bases management and get the big picture.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Artificial intelligence process?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Artificial intelligence objectives?
– Why should we adopt a Artificial intelligence framework?
Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Think about Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence planning and find answers.
– Have all basic functions of Artificial intelligence been defined?
Carbon nanotube Critical Criteria:
Check Carbon nanotube results and remodel and develop an effective Carbon nanotube strategy.
– What are internal and external Artificial intelligence relations?
Backward chaining Critical Criteria:
Boost Backward chaining governance and get the big picture.
Computational complexity theory Critical Criteria:
Study Computational complexity theory goals and gather practices for scaling Computational complexity theory.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Artificial intelligence? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Artificial intelligence into the services that we provide?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Artificial intelligence products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Collingridge dilemma Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Collingridge dilemma issues and look in other fields.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Artificial intelligence project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Artificial intelligence project lifecycle?
– How to deal with Artificial intelligence Changes?
Computer accessibility Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Computer accessibility leadership and slay a dragon.
– Is the scope of Artificial intelligence defined?
Automated vacuum collection Critical Criteria:
Categorize Automated vacuum collection tasks and acquire concise Automated vacuum collection education.
3D printing Critical Criteria:
Define 3D printing risks and pay attention to the small things.
– What is the source of the strategies for Artificial intelligence strengthening and reform?
Auguste Comte Critical Criteria:
Examine Auguste Comte projects and tour deciding if Auguste Comte progress is made.
– Are we Assessing Artificial intelligence and Risk?
Antimatter weapon Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Antimatter weapon results and question.
– To what extent does management recognize Artificial intelligence as a tool to increase the results?
– What is our Artificial intelligence Strategy?
Ant colony optimization Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Ant colony optimization outcomes and document what potential Ant colony optimization megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
Bombing Run Critical Criteria:
Confer over Bombing Run failures and differentiate in coordinating Bombing Run.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Artificial intelligence values?
Artificial photosynthesis Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Artificial photosynthesis tactics and attract Artificial photosynthesis skills.
– Among the Artificial intelligence product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Automotive engineering Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Automotive engineering tactics and innovate what needs to be done with Automotive engineering.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Artificial intelligence agendas for the next 3 years?
Automated retailing Critical Criteria:
Consider Automated retailing failures and overcome Automated retailing skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are the usability implications of Artificial intelligence actions?
Computational creativity Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Computational creativity tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Computational creativity.
Closed world assumption Critical Criteria:
Use past Closed world assumption leadership and summarize a clear Closed world assumption focus.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Artificial intelligence Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Artificial intelligence External links:
Artificial Intelligence for Sales & Marketing | Fiind Inc.
Home | Neura Artificial Intelligence | AI As A Service
Security analytics and artificial intelligence as a service
Biomedical technology External links:
Biomedical Technology and Technical Medicine
Institute of Innovative Biomedical Technology and FitoBalt®
Decision theory External links:
Decision theory (Book, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Beta distribution External links:
R: The Beta Distribution
Chaos theory External links:
Chaos theory (Book, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Chaos theory (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Aldous Huxley External links:
Aldous Huxley – IMDb
Aldous Huxley on Technodictators – YouTube
Computational mathematics External links:
Computational mathematics (Book, 1981) [WorldCat.org]
Computational Mathematics – RITpedia
About: Applied and Computational Mathematics – …
Civil engineering External links:
GM2 Associates – Civil Engineering Services
Louisiana Civil Engineering Conference and Show
Department of Civil Engineering College of Engineering
Disability robot External links:
Disability robot – Bio-Medicine
Disability robot – broom02.revolvy.com
Abstract and concrete External links:
[PDF]Abstract and Concrete Nouns – teach-nology.com
Computer Power and Human Reason External links:
Computer Power And Human Reason – shoprite.store
Computer Power And Human Reason – cristian.store
[PDF]Computer Power And Human Reason – wstore.store
Damage per second External links:
Damage Per Second – Home | Facebook
Damage Per Second Gaming – Home | Facebook
Autonomous underwater vehicle External links:
Autonomous Underwater Vehicles : Woods Hole …
Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) – EG1003 Lab …
[PPT]Autonomous underwater vehicle – PPT Topics
Automated restaurant External links:
Crave – We had lunch at a fully automated restaurant – …
Automated restaurant – YouTube
Applied physics External links:
Journal of Applied Physics: Vol 122, No 18 – Scitation
Applied Physics A – Springer
“Sliders” Applied Physics (TV Episode 1999) – IMDb
A priori and a posteriori External links:
Notes | Causality | A Priori And A Posteriori
Digital library External links:
Southern California Digital Library – OverDrive
Navy Digital Library
USFWS National Digital Library
Agent-based modelling External links:
[PDF]An agent-based modelling approach to estimate error …
Ancient technology External links:
Lost Ancient Technology Of Egypt Before The Pharaohs: …
Ancient technology (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
ancient technology – GlobalBEM
Behavior-based AI External links:
Behavior-based AI – Revolvy
The importance of leaky levels for behavior-based AI (1994)
[PDF]The Importance of Leaky Levels for Behavior-Based AI
Computational intelligence External links:
Computational intelligence (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Encyclopedia:Computational intelligence – Scholarpedia
Customer service External links:
Capital One Customer Service | Contact Us
Customer Service – Fidelity Investments
ODJFS | Child Support Customer Service Portal
Computational social science External links:
Computational Social Science – DASH Harvard
Computational Social Science (Book, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
CiteSeerX — Computational Social Science
Caseless ammunition External links:
Caseless Ammunition – What are the benefits/drawbacks …
CASELESS AMMUNITION CARTRIDGE – ARMY USA
Concurrent computing External links:
Applied information economics External links:
Training in Applied Information Economics
Applied Information Economics | Economic Value
A.I. Artificial Intelligence External links:
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) – Quotes – IMDb
A.I. Artificial Intelligence | Netflix
Collective intelligence External links:
Collective intelligence in design (Book, 2006) …
Title: Collective Intelligence in Humans: A Literature Review
Backpack helicopter External links:
Backpack helicopter from Tecnología Aeroespacial …
Decision tree learning External links:
[PDF]Decision Tree Learning – Cornell University
Commonsense knowledge bases External links:
[PDF]Commonsense knowledge bases and network …
Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence External links:
Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence …
Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence
Carbon nanotube External links:
Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes Supplier (SWCNTs, …
Computational complexity theory External links:
Computational complexity theory (eBook, 1989) …
Computational complexity theory (eBook, 2004) …
Computer accessibility External links:
ERIC – Computer Accessibility Technology Packet., …
Automated vacuum collection External links:
Automated vacuum collection – YouTube
3D printing External links:
Stratasys Direct Manufacturing: Online 3D Printing …
Instant Quoting for 3D Printing and CNC Machining
NinjaTek | High Performance 3D Printing Materials
Auguste Comte External links:
Auguste Comte and French Positivism Essays
[PDF]The Sociology of Auguste Comte – SAGE Publications …
Antimatter weapon External links:
Antimatter Weapons – Want to know
Ant colony optimization External links:
Ant colony optimization (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
Ant colony optimization – Scholarpedia
Artificial photosynthesis External links:
Molecular system for artificial photosynthesis — ScienceDaily
Automotive engineering External links:
Auto Repair Mesa AZ | Automotive Engineering Mesa, …
automotive engineering department – Clemson University
Automotive Engineering Technicians at My Next Move
Automated retailing External links:
AUTOMATED RETAILING, KIOSK MANUFACTURING – …
Closed world assumption External links:
[PDF]Generalized Closed World Assumption is ng-complete*