What is involved in Sharing Economy
Find out what the related areas are that Sharing Economy connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Sharing Economy thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Sharing Economy journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Sharing Economy leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Sharing Economy related domains to cover and 145 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Sharing Economy, Communist system, Inclusive Democracy, Open economy, Traditional economy, Heifer International, Reputation systems, Sharing Economy, Free market, C. K. Prahalad, Economic activity, Nordic model, Independent contractor, Strategic thinking, Open Knowledge Foundation, Green economics, Information economy, Dual economy, California Public Utilities Commission, Economics of fascism, World economy, Islamic economics, Social media, The Guardian, Time banks, Secondhand good, Legal status of Uber’s service, Material balance planning, Economic system, Open-source software, Evgeny Morozov, United States Department of Commerce, Business model, The Huffington Post, Open data, Experience curve effects, Palace economy, Book swapping, Creative Commons, Gift economy, Online platforms for collaborative consumption, Two-sided market, Crowd funding, Economic planning, Newly industrialized country, Collaborative finance, Arun Sundararajan, Robinson Crusoe economy, Expeditionary Economics, Home exchange, Mobile app, Core competency, Circular economy, Chinese model, Fast Company, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Digital Life Design, Participatory democracy:
Sharing Economy Critical Criteria:
Investigate Sharing Economy leadership and create a map for yourself.
– Is the Sharing Economy organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is a Sharing Economy Team Work effort in place?
– How do we Lead with Sharing Economy in Mind?
Communist system Critical Criteria:
Refer to Communist system strategies and create a map for yourself.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Sharing Economy strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the business goals Sharing Economy is aiming to achieve?
– Why are Sharing Economy skills important?
Inclusive Democracy Critical Criteria:
Refer to Inclusive Democracy quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Inclusive Democracy projects.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Sharing Economy? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– In a project to restructure Sharing Economy outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Sharing Economy?
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Detail Open economy leadership and stake your claim.
– Does Sharing Economy include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Does Sharing Economy create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What threat is Sharing Economy addressing?
Traditional economy Critical Criteria:
Debate over Traditional economy planning and transcribe Traditional economy as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Sharing Economy? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Sharing Economy process?
– Who needs to know about Sharing Economy ?
Heifer International Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Heifer International outcomes and revise understanding of Heifer International architectures.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Sharing Economy process?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Sharing Economy activities?
Reputation systems Critical Criteria:
Generalize Reputation systems quality and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Reputation systems projects.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Sharing Economy processes?
– Is there any existing Sharing Economy governance structure?
Sharing Economy Critical Criteria:
Pilot Sharing Economy adoptions and probe the present value of growth of Sharing Economy.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Sharing Economy models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Free market Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Free market strategies and define what our big hairy audacious Free market goal is.
– Is maximizing Sharing Economy protection the same as minimizing Sharing Economy loss?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Sharing Economy requirements in detail?
– How do we go about Securing Sharing Economy?
C. K. Prahalad Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over C. K. Prahalad adoptions and raise human resource and employment practices for C. K. Prahalad.
– What is the source of the strategies for Sharing Economy strengthening and reform?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Sharing Economy been identified and analyzed?
– Is the scope of Sharing Economy defined?
Economic activity Critical Criteria:
Study Economic activity governance and finalize specific methods for Economic activity acceptance.
– Consider your own Sharing Economy project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Nordic model Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Nordic model outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Nordic model.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Sharing Economy?
– Do those selected for the Sharing Economy team have a good general understanding of what Sharing Economy is all about?
Independent contractor Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Independent contractor visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Independent contractor services.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Sharing Economy study?
– Will Sharing Economy deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Strategic thinking Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Strategic thinking visions and check on ways to get started with Strategic thinking.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Sharing Economy delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is there a Sharing Economy Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– How to Secure Sharing Economy?
Open Knowledge Foundation Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Open Knowledge Foundation issues and cater for concise Open Knowledge Foundation education.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Sharing Economy process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Sharing Economy process available?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Sharing Economy project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Sharing Economy project lifecycle?
– To what extent does management recognize Sharing Economy as a tool to increase the results?
Green economics Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Green economics results and observe effective Green economics.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Sharing Economy move?
– How will you measure your Sharing Economy effectiveness?
Information economy Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Information economy outcomes and oversee Information economy requirements.
– Who will provide the final approval of Sharing Economy deliverables?
– How to deal with Sharing Economy Changes?
Dual economy Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Dual economy quality and display thorough understanding of the Dual economy process.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Sharing Economy does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is Supporting Sharing Economy documentation required?
California Public Utilities Commission Critical Criteria:
Focus on California Public Utilities Commission leadership and check on ways to get started with California Public Utilities Commission.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Sharing Economy processes?
– Who sets the Sharing Economy standards?
– What is Effective Sharing Economy?
Economics of fascism Critical Criteria:
X-ray Economics of fascism leadership and test out new things.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Sharing Economy in a volatile global economy?
– Think about the functions involved in your Sharing Economy project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Do the Sharing Economy decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
World economy Critical Criteria:
Deliberate World economy visions and explain and analyze the challenges of World economy.
– How much does Sharing Economy help?
Islamic economics Critical Criteria:
Graph Islamic economics strategies and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are the key elements of your Sharing Economy performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Social media Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Social media outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Social media users.
– In the past year, have companies generally improved or worsened in terms of how quickly you feel they respond to you over social media channels surrounding a general inquiry or complaint?
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– What is the best way to integrate social media into existing CRM strategies?
– How have you defined R.O.I. from a social media perspective in the past?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– What are the best practices for Risk Management in Social Media?
– How will social media change Category Management and retail?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
The Guardian Critical Criteria:
Adapt The Guardian tactics and look in other fields.
– Is Sharing Economy Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Do we all define Sharing Economy in the same way?
– Are there Sharing Economy Models?
Time banks Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Time banks results and assess what counts with Time banks that we are not counting.
– What are the disruptive Sharing Economy technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Secondhand good Critical Criteria:
Rank Secondhand good risks and slay a dragon.
– Will Sharing Economy have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Legal status of Uber’s service Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Legal status of Uber’s service strategies and give examples utilizing a core of simple Legal status of Uber’s service skills.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Sharing Economy process?
– Among the Sharing Economy product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Material balance planning Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Material balance planning engagements and ask what if.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Sharing Economy information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What vendors make products that address the Sharing Economy needs?
Economic system Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Economic system tasks and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Economic system projects.
– How do you contribute to the well-being of your environmental, social, and economic systems?
– How do we Identify specific Sharing Economy investment and emerging trends?
– How do we Improve Sharing Economy service perception, and satisfaction?
Open-source software Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Open-source software tactics and report on the economics of relationships managing Open-source software and constraints.
– Why is Sharing Economy important for you now?
Evgeny Morozov Critical Criteria:
Start Evgeny Morozov planning and work towards be a leading Evgeny Morozov expert.
– Have you identified your Sharing Economy key performance indicators?
– What business benefits will Sharing Economy goals deliver if achieved?
United States Department of Commerce Critical Criteria:
Reorganize United States Department of Commerce goals and look for lots of ideas.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Sharing Economy experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What will drive Sharing Economy change?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Systematize Business model tactics and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Sharing Economy services/products?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– How do we go about Comparing Sharing Economy approaches/solutions?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
The Huffington Post Critical Criteria:
Track The Huffington Post issues and test out new things.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Sharing Economy ?
– How do we measure improved Sharing Economy service perception, and satisfaction?
Open data Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Open data tasks and overcome Open data skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Sharing Economy?
Experience curve effects Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Experience curve effects tasks and improve Experience curve effects service perception.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Sharing Economy processes?
– What are the short and long-term Sharing Economy goals?
Palace economy Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Palace economy failures and describe the risks of Palace economy sustainability.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Sharing Economy project manager?
– Do Sharing Economy rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Book swapping Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Book swapping decisions and optimize Book swapping leadership as a key to advancement.
– Do we have past Sharing Economy Successes?
Creative Commons Critical Criteria:
Consult on Creative Commons planning and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Creative Commons information.
Gift economy Critical Criteria:
Refer to Gift economy engagements and assess what counts with Gift economy that we are not counting.
– what is the best design framework for Sharing Economy organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Online platforms for collaborative consumption Critical Criteria:
Understand Online platforms for collaborative consumption results and shift your focus.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Sharing Economy with what users do day-to-day?
– What are the long-term Sharing Economy goals?
Two-sided market Critical Criteria:
Derive from Two-sided market issues and transcribe Two-sided market as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What is our formula for success in Sharing Economy ?
Crowd funding Critical Criteria:
Start Crowd funding leadership and maintain Crowd funding for success.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Sharing Economy products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Sharing Economy project?
Economic planning Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Economic planning tactics and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Sharing Economy moving forward?
– Why should we adopt a Sharing Economy framework?
Newly industrialized country Critical Criteria:
Unify Newly industrialized country planning and adjust implementation of Newly industrialized country.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Sharing Economy that make it risky?
– Are there Sharing Economy problems defined?
Collaborative finance Critical Criteria:
Look at Collaborative finance adoptions and look in other fields.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Sharing Economy into the services that we provide?
– What are the usability implications of Sharing Economy actions?
Arun Sundararajan Critical Criteria:
Nurse Arun Sundararajan outcomes and tour deciding if Arun Sundararajan progress is made.
– When a Sharing Economy manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Robinson Crusoe economy Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Robinson Crusoe economy failures and arbitrate Robinson Crusoe economy techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Sharing Economy strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How would one define Sharing Economy leadership?
Expeditionary Economics Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Expeditionary Economics management and mentor Expeditionary Economics customer orientation.
– What are internal and external Sharing Economy relations?
– What are current Sharing Economy Paradigms?
Home exchange Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Home exchange decisions and assess what counts with Home exchange that we are not counting.
Mobile app Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Mobile app results and question.
– If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
– What are the steps to take when developing a mobile application?
– Are we Assessing Sharing Economy and Risk?
Core competency Critical Criteria:
Define Core competency tasks and gather Core competency models .
– How do we know that any Sharing Economy analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Can we do Sharing Economy without complex (expensive) analysis?
Circular economy Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Circular economy management and work towards be a leading Circular economy expert.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Sharing Economy, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Sharing Economy goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Chinese model Critical Criteria:
Recall Chinese model issues and catalog Chinese model activities.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Sharing Economy objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are specific Sharing Economy Rules to follow?
Fast Company Critical Criteria:
Graph Fast Company visions and integrate design thinking in Fast Company innovation.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Sharing Economy product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is Sharing Economy Required?
Amazon Mechanical Turk Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Amazon Mechanical Turk risks and triple focus on important concepts of Amazon Mechanical Turk relationship management.
– Think about the people you identified for your Sharing Economy project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Digital Life Design Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Digital Life Design risks and point out improvements in Digital Life Design.
– Which customers cant participate in our Sharing Economy domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Sharing Economy?
– Does Sharing Economy appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Participatory democracy Critical Criteria:
Scan Participatory democracy visions and handle a jump-start course to Participatory democracy.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Sharing Economy leader?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Sharing Economy Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Sharing Economy External links:
Sales job at Stanford startup – sharing economy marketplace
miami.craigslist.org › miami / dade › jobs › sales
Communist system External links:
Open economy External links:
[PPT]6. The Open Economy – go.owu.edu
go.owu.edu/~ggskospl/E259/Lectures/06 – The Open Economy.pptx
Traditional economy External links:
What is Traditional Economy? definition and meaning
Traditional Economy Flashcards | Quizlet
Heifer International External links:
Heifer International – Fundraisers | Facebook
Donate to Heifer International – GlobalGiving
Heifer International Purdue Chapter – Home | Facebook
Sharing Economy External links:
Sales job at Stanford startup – sharing economy marketplace
miami.craigslist.org › miami / dade › jobs › sales
Free market External links:
Bill Cara | Free Market Patriot
Toll Free Market
Economic activity External links:
Economic Activity map of India
Economic activity, (Book, 1967) [WorldCat.org]
Economic activity (Book, 1991) [WorldCat.org]
Nordic model External links:
Nordic Financial Unions – Promoting the Nordic Model
Nordic Model – Memes – Home | Facebook
March 2017 – Nordic Model Now!
Independent contractor External links:
Openforce: Independent Contractor Software Services
Independent Contractors – Workplace Fairness
Strategic thinking External links:
Strategic thinking. (eVideo, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
SkillPath Corporate Strategies|Training|Strategic Thinking
Caava Design – Strategic Thinking. Compelling Design.
Open Knowledge Foundation External links:
Open Knowledge Foundation Egypt – Home | Facebook
Open Knowledge Foundation Iceland – Home | Facebook
Green economics External links:
Green Economics » Powell Center » University of Florida
Green Economics Institute – Home | Facebook
California Public Utilities Commission External links:
California Public Utilities Commission
[DOC]CALIFORNIA PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION
[PDF]California Public Utilities Commission
World economy External links:
Power Shift Forum for Women in the World Economy
Texas 2030—Texas in a Changing World Economy: A …
Islamic economics External links:
Islamic economics (Book, 1998) [WorldCat.org]
Islamic Economics: What It Is and How It Developed – EH.net
Social media External links:
SOCi Social Media Marketing & Management Platform
WhoDoYou – Local businesses recommended on social media
The Guardian External links:
The Guardian – Home | Facebook
Tristam- The guardian [Monstercat] – YouTube
The Guardian – Official Site
Time banks External links:
California Federation of Time Banks – Home | Facebook
Material balance planning External links:
Material balance planning | Chemical Engineering Projects
Economic system External links:
Latin American Economic System (SELA) | Britannica.com
Economic System Flashcards | Quizlet
Open-source software External links:
Evgeny Morozov External links:
[PDF]Book Review: Evgeny Morozov: To Save Everything, …
Evgeny Morozov’s homepage
United States Department of Commerce External links:
[PDF]UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE …
United States Department of Commerce
Business model External links:
Business Model Canvas Explained – YouTube
OneTitle | business model
Business Model Definition | Investopedia
The Huffington Post External links:
The Huffington Post – The New York Times
Open data External links:
County of Sonoma | Open Data | Open Data | Sonoma County
Open Data Portal | NJOIT Open Data Center
Open Data | City of Jackson | Jackson Open Data
Experience curve effects External links:
Experience Curve Effects | Marketing Mixx
Palace economy External links:
What is Palace Economy? – Quora
Book swapping External links:
Book Swapping and Book Collections – Home | Facebook
Creative Commons External links:
Creative Commons – Home | Facebook
Royalty Free Music by Bensound | Creative Commons Music
Gift economy External links:
?Gift Economy Flashcards | Quizlet
Philadelphia Gift Economy – Home | Facebook
Ithaca Families Gift Economy Admin – Home | Facebook
Online platforms for collaborative consumption External links:
Online platforms for collaborative consumption – …
Two-sided market External links:
Living Economics: Uber as a Two-sided Market
[PDF]Identifying Two-Sided Markets – OECD
Crowd funding External links:
Crowd Funding and Crowd Sourced Labor for Movements
TUTORIALS: | WASZUPP CROWD FUNDING
Feenix – Crowd funding for Students
Economic planning External links:
Economic planning | Article about economic planning by …
Newly industrialized country External links:
Newly Industrialized Country – NIC Definition | Investopedia
Collaborative finance External links:
Collaborative Finance – Home | Facebook
Arun Sundararajan External links:
Arun Sundararajan – Revolvy
Arun Sundararajan – AudioTech Business Book …
Arun Sundararajan | IDEAS/RePEc
Robinson Crusoe economy External links:
Robinson Crusoe economy – Revolvy
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Robinson Crusoe economy
[PDF]5.1 THE ROBINSON CRUSOE ECONOMY – Essential …
Expeditionary Economics External links:
Expeditionary Economics – heritage.org
Home exchange External links:
HomeLink Since 1953 | Home Exchange House Swap
Home exchange – GuestToGuest
Intervac Home Exchange – The original home exchange …
Mobile app External links:
NBC Sports Mobile Apps | NBC Sports
Mobile Banking App | U.S. Bank Mobile App | U.S. Bank
Mobile App Platform, Enterprise Mobile Solutions – Capriza
Core competency External links:
If it’s not your core competency: Outsource it | MedSpeed …
ALF Core Competency Test
Circular economy External links:
Circular Economy. A circular economy is one that is restorative and regenerative by design, and which aims to keep products, components and materials at their highest utility and value at all times, distinguishing between technical and biological cycles.
Circular Economy | World Economic Forum
Caterpillar | Circular Economy
Chinese model External links:
Sexy Chinese Model 2017 NEW – YouTube
Fast Company External links:
Leadership | Fast Company
Fast Company – Home | Facebook
Home | Fast Company
Amazon Mechanical Turk External links:
Is Amazon Mechanical Turk A Scam? | Work From Home …
www.workfromhomewatchdog.com › Low/easy income opportunities
Amazon Mechanical Turk – Welcome
Amazon Mechanical Turk – Home | Facebook
Digital Life Design External links:
Digital Life Design – CAPTUREPROOF
Digital Life Design Stock Photos and Pictures | Getty Images
Digital Life Design Conference (Jan 2018), Munich …
Participatory democracy External links:
Participatory Democracy: Beyond Classical Liberalism …