What is involved in Oracle Database 12c
Find out what the related areas are that Oracle Database 12c connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Oracle Database 12c thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Oracle Database 12c journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Oracle Database 12c leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Oracle Database 12c related domains to cover and 166 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Oracle Database 12c, Connection pool, Professional certification, Network model, Data storage device, Java Virtual Machine, Oracle Big Data Appliance, Virtual Iron, Proprietary software, Object-relational database, Computer hardware, Open Source Definition, Armstrong’s axioms, Redo log, Oracle User Group, Comparison of relational database management systems, Small and medium-sized enterprises, Relational calculus, Computer cluster, Relational model, Cloud database, Oracle Press, Transaction log, Database administration and automation, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Oracle Net Services, Virtual private database, Access control, Oracle SQL Developer, McGraw-Hill Professional, Oracle Real Application Testing, Héctor García-Molina, Computer file, Microsoft SQL Server, Segregation of duties, Oracle Flashback, Data model, Resource Description Framework, Memory segmentation, Information Lifecycle Management, Software categories, Software license, File system, SPARC T-Series, Database transaction, Database model, H. Raymond Bingham, Graphical user interface, Database normalization, Operating system, SAP SE, JD Edwards, Automatic Storage Management, Document-oriented database, Open-source software, Distributed database:
Oracle Database 12c Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Oracle Database 12c quality and tour deciding if Oracle Database 12c progress is made.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Oracle Database 12c services/products?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Oracle Database 12c?
Connection pool Critical Criteria:
Value Connection pool adoptions and finalize specific methods for Connection pool acceptance.
– Think about the functions involved in your Oracle Database 12c project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Oracle Database 12c project?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Oracle Database 12c requirements in detail?
Professional certification Critical Criteria:
Think about Professional certification governance and look at it backwards.
– Which customers cant participate in our Oracle Database 12c domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Among the Oracle Database 12c product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What is the source of the strategies for Oracle Database 12c strengthening and reform?
Network model Critical Criteria:
Test Network model visions and describe the risks of Network model sustainability.
– Does Oracle Database 12c appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How can the value of Oracle Database 12c be defined?
Data storage device Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Data storage device issues and acquire concise Data storage device education.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Oracle Database 12c leader?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Oracle Database 12c objectives?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Oracle Database 12c study?
Java Virtual Machine Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Java Virtual Machine visions and assess what counts with Java Virtual Machine that we are not counting.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Oracle Database 12c?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Oracle Database 12c move?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Oracle Database 12c Management?
Oracle Big Data Appliance Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Oracle Big Data Appliance visions and devise Oracle Big Data Appliance key steps.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Oracle Database 12c processes?
– What business benefits will Oracle Database 12c goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we manage Oracle Database 12c Knowledge Management (KM)?
Virtual Iron Critical Criteria:
Reason over Virtual Iron tactics and report on the economics of relationships managing Virtual Iron and constraints.
– What are the disruptive Oracle Database 12c technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the usability implications of Oracle Database 12c actions?
– Is the scope of Oracle Database 12c defined?
Proprietary software Critical Criteria:
See the value of Proprietary software strategies and observe effective Proprietary software.
– Can we do Oracle Database 12c without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are accountability and ownership for Oracle Database 12c clearly defined?
Object-relational database Critical Criteria:
Confer over Object-relational database planning and intervene in Object-relational database processes and leadership.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Oracle Database 12c leaders?
– What are the short and long-term Oracle Database 12c goals?
– Who needs to know about Oracle Database 12c ?
Computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Computer hardware management and customize techniques for implementing Computer hardware controls.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Oracle Database 12c experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Oracle Database 12c?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Oracle Database 12c project manager?
Open Source Definition Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Open Source Definition management and do something to it.
– Does Oracle Database 12c create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How likely is the current Oracle Database 12c plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we know that any Oracle Database 12c analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Armstrong’s axioms Critical Criteria:
Frame Armstrong’s axioms issues and optimize Armstrong’s axioms leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Oracle Database 12c project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Oracle Database 12c project lifecycle?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Oracle Database 12c processes?
– In a project to restructure Oracle Database 12c outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Redo log Critical Criteria:
Look at Redo log quality and finalize the present value of growth of Redo log.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Oracle Database 12c is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are our needs in relation to Oracle Database 12c skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Does Oracle Database 12c analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Oracle User Group Critical Criteria:
Look at Oracle User Group engagements and point out Oracle User Group tensions in leadership.
– Which Oracle Database 12c goals are the most important?
– How can you measure Oracle Database 12c in a systematic way?
Comparison of relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Comparison of relational database management systems engagements and finalize the present value of growth of Comparison of relational database management systems.
– How do we keep improving Oracle Database 12c?
– What are our Oracle Database 12c Processes?
Small and medium-sized enterprises Critical Criteria:
Derive from Small and medium-sized enterprises strategies and get answers.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Oracle Database 12c information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Relational calculus Critical Criteria:
Review Relational calculus tactics and find the essential reading for Relational calculus researchers.
– Will Oracle Database 12c deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Computer cluster Critical Criteria:
Understand Computer cluster outcomes and gather practices for scaling Computer cluster.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Oracle Database 12c project?
– Think of your Oracle Database 12c project. what are the main functions?
Relational model Critical Criteria:
Coach on Relational model goals and cater for concise Relational model education.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Oracle Database 12c? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Oracle Database 12c process?
Cloud database Critical Criteria:
Infer Cloud database strategies and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Cloud database is getting what it needs.
– Does the Oracle Database 12c task fit the clients priorities?
Oracle Press Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Oracle Press quality and know what your objective is.
– What are the long-term Oracle Database 12c goals?
Transaction log Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Transaction log adoptions and separate what are the business goals Transaction log is aiming to achieve.
– What are the key elements of your Oracle Database 12c performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Oracle Database 12c processes of our organization?
Database administration and automation Critical Criteria:
Dissect Database administration and automation quality and assess what counts with Database administration and automation that we are not counting.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Oracle Database 12c strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Red Hat Enterprise Linux tasks and look at the big picture.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Oracle Database 12c product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Oracle Database 12c strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Oracle Database 12c into the services that we provide?
Oracle Net Services Critical Criteria:
Merge Oracle Net Services tactics and explore and align the progress in Oracle Net Services.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Oracle Database 12c products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Oracle Database 12c activities?
Virtual private database Critical Criteria:
Depict Virtual private database results and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Virtual private database.
– Is maximizing Oracle Database 12c protection the same as minimizing Oracle Database 12c loss?
– What are the barriers to increased Oracle Database 12c production?
– Who sets the Oracle Database 12c standards?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Debate over Access control results and do something to it.
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– Access control: Are there appropriate controls over access to PII when stored in the cloud so that only individuals with a need to know will be able to access it?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Oracle Database 12c strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Oracle Database 12c goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Is the process actually generating measurable improvement in the state of logical access control?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– What is the direction of flow for which access control is required?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– What is our role based access control?
– Who determines access controls?
Oracle SQL Developer Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Oracle SQL Developer adoptions and slay a dragon.
– Do we monitor the Oracle Database 12c decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What about Oracle Database 12c Analysis of results?
McGraw-Hill Professional Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with McGraw-Hill Professional outcomes and document what potential McGraw-Hill Professional megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Oracle Database 12c models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– For your Oracle Database 12c project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Oracle Real Application Testing Critical Criteria:
Confer re Oracle Real Application Testing governance and mentor Oracle Real Application Testing customer orientation.
– To what extent does management recognize Oracle Database 12c as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we go about Securing Oracle Database 12c?
– What is Effective Oracle Database 12c?
Héctor García-Molina Critical Criteria:
Explore Héctor García-Molina tactics and describe the risks of Héctor García-Molina sustainability.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Oracle Database 12c activities?
– Do we all define Oracle Database 12c in the same way?
Computer file Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Computer file strategies and proactively manage Computer file risks.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Oracle Database 12c. How do we gain traction?
– Are all computer files backed up on a regular basis?
– How do we Lead with Oracle Database 12c in Mind?
Microsoft SQL Server Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Microsoft SQL Server engagements and define what do we need to start doing with Microsoft SQL Server.
– Can Microsoft SQL Server Express be contacted?
Segregation of duties Critical Criteria:
X-ray Segregation of duties quality and define what our big hairy audacious Segregation of duties goal is.
– Are there defined methods to appropriately account for issues related to segregation of duties?
– Who will provide the final approval of Oracle Database 12c deliverables?
Oracle Flashback Critical Criteria:
Match Oracle Flashback issues and describe which business rules are needed as Oracle Flashback interface.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Oracle Database 12c ?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Data model visions and catalog Data model activities.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Oracle Database 12c values?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Resource Description Framework Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Resource Description Framework engagements and oversee Resource Description Framework requirements.
– In the case of a Oracle Database 12c project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Oracle Database 12c project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Oracle Database 12c project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Memory segmentation Critical Criteria:
Unify Memory segmentation results and shift your focus.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Oracle Database 12c opportunities costing us money?
Information Lifecycle Management Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Information Lifecycle Management issues and probe the present value of growth of Information Lifecycle Management.
– What are all of our Oracle Database 12c domains and what do they do?
– Do Oracle Database 12c rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Software categories Critical Criteria:
Categorize Software categories results and sort Software categories activities.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Oracle Database 12c been identified and analyzed?
– How do we Identify specific Oracle Database 12c investment and emerging trends?
– Are there Oracle Database 12c Models?
Software license Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Software license visions and balance specific methods for improving Software license results.
– What implementation technologies/resources (e.g., programming languages, development platforms, software licenses) does the provider support?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Oracle Database 12c forward?
– Is our software usage in compliance with software license agreements?
– Is there any existing Oracle Database 12c governance structure?
File system Critical Criteria:
X-ray File system quality and test out new things.
– Do the Oracle Database 12c decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What is a feature of virtual machine file system (vmfs)?
SPARC T-Series Critical Criteria:
Transcribe SPARC T-Series issues and define what our big hairy audacious SPARC T-Series goal is.
– what is the best design framework for Oracle Database 12c organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we maintain Oracle Database 12cs Integrity?
Database transaction Critical Criteria:
Graph Database transaction adoptions and innovate what needs to be done with Database transaction.
– What are the business goals Oracle Database 12c is aiming to achieve?
– What is our Oracle Database 12c Strategy?
Database model Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Database model tactics and tour deciding if Database model progress is made.
H. Raymond Bingham Critical Criteria:
Systematize H. Raymond Bingham governance and transcribe H. Raymond Bingham as tomorrows backbone for success.
Graphical user interface Critical Criteria:
Steer Graphical user interface governance and prioritize challenges of Graphical user interface.
– Does our organization need more Oracle Database 12c education?
– What is our formula for success in Oracle Database 12c ?
Database normalization Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Database normalization decisions and explore and align the progress in Database normalization.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Oracle Database 12c project?
– Why is Oracle Database 12c important for you now?
– How much does Oracle Database 12c help?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Frame Operating system engagements and sort Operating system activities.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– When a Oracle Database 12c manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– How can skill-level changes improve Oracle Database 12c?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
SAP SE Critical Criteria:
Nurse SAP SE issues and point out SAP SE tensions in leadership.
JD Edwards Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about JD Edwards results and correct better engagement with JD Edwards results.
– Do those selected for the Oracle Database 12c team have a good general understanding of what Oracle Database 12c is all about?
– How to deal with Oracle Database 12c Changes?
Automatic Storage Management Critical Criteria:
Consult on Automatic Storage Management outcomes and point out improvements in Automatic Storage Management.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Oracle Database 12c workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How will you know that the Oracle Database 12c project has been successful?
Document-oriented database Critical Criteria:
Participate in Document-oriented database engagements and summarize a clear Document-oriented database focus.
– Can we add value to the current Oracle Database 12c decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How important is Oracle Database 12c to the user organizations mission?
Open-source software Critical Criteria:
Sort Open-source software tasks and correct better engagement with Open-source software results.
– How do we measure improved Oracle Database 12c service perception, and satisfaction?
Distributed database Critical Criteria:
Pilot Distributed database issues and ask what if.
– What systems are similar to or may have influenced Bitcoins eventually consistent distributed database?
– Is Oracle Database 12c Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Why should we adopt a Oracle Database 12c framework?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Oracle Database 12c Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Connection pool External links:
Optimizing Connection Pool Behavior – Oracle
INFO: Connection Pool Management by ADO Objects …
Sample connection pool manager for use with Microsoft …
Professional certification External links:
What Is Professional Certification? – ThoughtCo
NBPCB – National Blindness Professional Certification …
[PDF]Professional Certification Form – Home – CaptionCall
Network model External links:
ERIC – The Semantic Network Model of Creativity: …
Common Questions and Answers on the OSI Network Model
[PDF]2017 Schedules for Full Network Model Database …
Data storage device External links:
Data Storage Device Lost & Found FAQ
Data Storage Device Market – Research Corridor
What Is a Data Storage Device? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Java Virtual Machine External links:
Minecraft – Java Virtual Machine Error Fixed! – YouTube
Microsoft Java Virtual Machine locks up Windows XP
Detecting Java Virtual Machine Vendor – Top Producer 8i
Oracle Big Data Appliance External links:
[PDF]Oracle Big Data Appliance 4 – IOUG
Virtual Iron External links:
[PDF]USING VIRTUAL IRON 4.5 WITH SAN STORAGE – Oracle
[PDF]Virtual Iron’s Server Virtualization Is Ironclad – …
Virtual Iron – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Proprietary software External links:
Proprietary Software for Free | USC Spatial Sciences Institute
Proprietary Software and the Institutional Researcher. – …
Proprietary Software Definition – LINFO
Object-relational database External links:
[PDF]Chapter 9: Object-Relational Databases
[PDF]XML and Object-Relational Database Systems – …
Computer hardware External links:
Computer Hardware, Software, Technology Solutions | Insight
What Is Computer Hardware – Study.com
Open Source Definition External links:
The Open Source Definition | Open Source Initiative
Open Source Definition
open source CRM. (1) Generically, open source refers to a program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design free of charge, i.e., open.
Armstrong’s axioms External links:
[PDF]Functional Dependencies Keys Armstrong’s Axioms
Armstrong’s Axioms – YouTube
Oracle User Group External links:
Latvian Oracle User Group – Home | Facebook
Patrick J. – HKOUG Hong Kong Oracle User Group (Hong …
ODTUG : About ODTUG | Oracle User Group Focused on …
Relational calculus External links:
RELATIONAL CALCULUS – University of Pittsburgh
[PDF]Relational Calculus,Visual Query Languages, and …
Computer cluster External links:
ITS Computer Cluster Printing Request
Computer Cluster | Wilson College
Relational model External links:
Database Lesson #2 of 8 – The Relational Model – YouTube
Database: The Relational Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Introducing the Relational Model of Organizational Change
Cloud database External links:
Cloud Database Platform | Compose
SQL Cloud Database Product | NuoDB
MongoDB Cloud Database Solutions | MongoDB
Oracle Press External links:
Oracle Database 12c DBA Handbook (Oracle Press) — …
Oracle Press | Division of Information Technology
Transaction log External links:
How to: Create a Transaction Log Backup (Transact-SQL)
[PDF]MULTIPLE TRANSACTION LOG – Casino Essentials …
transaction log / history | FileMaker Community
Database administration and automation External links:
Database administration and automation – Infogalactic: …
Database administration and automation – WOW.com
Red Hat Enterprise Linux External links:
Red Hat solutions – Red Hat Enterprise Linux | Microsoft Azure
Red Hat Enterprise Linux – Official Site
Red Hat Enterprise Linux WFONE Port 8080 Test Page
Oracle Net Services External links:
[PDF]Oracle Net Services Administrators Guide – …
[PDF]Oracle Net Services Administrators Guide – lianlian.store
Oracle Net Services Administrators Guide – provideo.store
Virtual private database External links:
Virtual Private Database « Kumar Kambam’s OBIEE Blog
A virtual private database or VPD masks data in a larger database so that only a subset of the data appear to exist, without actually segregating data into different tables, schemas, databases.
Using Oracle Virtual Private Database to Control Data Access
Access control External links:
GoKeyless: Keyless Locks and Access Control Store | …
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
Open Options – Open Platform Access Control
Oracle SQL Developer External links:
Oracle SQL Developer User’s Guide, Release 17.2
Oracle SQL Developer. (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
How to Use the Oracle SQL Developer Tool – devshed
McGraw-Hill Professional External links:
McGraw-Hill Professional | Portal
Computer file External links:
Microsoft SQL Server External links:
Update Center for Microsoft SQL Server
Segregation of duties External links:
2009 Simplifying Segregation of Duties – iaonline.theiia.org
Segregation of Duties – The University of Utah
Key Segregation of Duties Matrix or Chart – YouTube
Oracle Flashback External links:
Oracle Flashback – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
[DOC]What is Oracle Flashback Technology – Knowledge Is …
Oracle Flashback Table – ORACLE -APPS DBA …
Data model External links:
IPLD – The data model of the content-addressable web
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
COT – Data Model
Resource Description Framework External links:
An Introduction to the Resource Description Framework
[PDF]1. RDF: Resource Description Framework 2. For …
Information Lifecycle Management External links:
SAP Data Volume & Information Lifecycle Management
Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) | Informatica US
Software categories External links:
How to Create Custom Software Categories
NCH Software Categories for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS
Software license External links:
Software License Management & more | X-Formation
QuickBooks Terms of Service & Software License …
Autodesk Software License Review Portal :: Welcome
File system External links:
Apple File System (APFS): What you need to know! | iMore
Distributed File System
File System Redirector (Windows) – msdn.microsoft.com
Database transaction External links:
concurrency – What is a database transaction? – Stack Overflow
The SQL Server database transaction log file does not …
Database transaction log file has grown very large (SL2357)
Database model External links:
Database Model – TimeSnapper
Graphical user interface External links:
Graphical user interface
In computer science, a graphical user interface or GUI, pronounced /??u?i/ (“gooey”) is a type of interface that allows users to interact with electronic devices through graphical icons and visual indicators such as secondary notation, as opposed to text-based interfaces, typed command labels or text navigation.
GUIdebook: Graphical User Interface gallery
Database normalization External links:
Description of the database normalization basics
FREE download Database Normalization – WinSite
An Introduction to Database Normalization — Mike …
Operating system External links:
Operating System and Browser warning
Find Out Which Operating System Is on My Computer …
nCino Bank Operating System
SAP SE External links:
SAP SE: ETR:SAP quotes & news – Google Finance
SAP SE – NYSE:SAP – Stock Quote & News – TheStreet
SAP Key Statistics | SAP SE ADS Stock – Yahoo Finance
JD Edwards External links:
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne – CBRE
JD Edwards – Montgomery County, Ohio
Automatic Storage Management External links:
Oracle Automatic Storage Management |THWACK
Introduction to Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
Document-oriented database External links:
Relations in Document-oriented database? – Stack Overflow
Open-source software External links:
Distributed database External links:
Azure Cosmos DB – Globally Distributed Database …
[PDF]DISTRIBUTED DATABASES – WPI
Distributed database systems (eBook, 2009) …