What is involved in Enterprise Content Management ECM
Find out what the related areas are that Enterprise Content Management ECM connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Enterprise Content Management ECM thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise Content Management ECM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise Content Management ECM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Enterprise Content Management ECM related domains to cover and 194 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Enterprise Content Management ECM, Service-oriented architecture, ISO/IEC 27001, Enterprise Content Management ECM, Enterprise content integration, PCI DSS, Cloud computing, Digital preservation, Workflow management system, Business intelligence, Extracellular matrix, Electronic Data Interchange, Digital television, Digital archiving, Oracle Content Management, Personal digital assistant, Information Lifecycle Management, Db technology, Comparison of image viewers, Information science, Content Management Interoperability Services, Umbrella term, Aperture card, Optical mark recognition, Tagged Image File Format, Enterprise content management, Optical scanner, Image scanning, Enterprise relationship management, Optical disc, XML Paper Specification, Information management, Magneto-optical drive, Intelligent character recognition, Information Retrieval, Web content management system, Handwriting recognition, Computer data storage, Data warehouse, Business process management, Electronic publishing, Digital rights management, Data compression, Subject indexing, Electronic signature, Document management, Optical jukebox, Instant messaging, Web content management, Lotus Notes, Vignette Corporation, BS 7799, Saros Corporation, Information consistency, Storage area network, Component content management system, Autonomy Corporation, Open source:
Enterprise Content Management ECM Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Enterprise Content Management ECM results and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Enterprise Content Management ECM projects.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Enterprise Content Management ECM models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do those selected for the Enterprise Content Management ECM team have a good general understanding of what Enterprise Content Management ECM is all about?
– What are the long-term Enterprise Content Management ECM goals?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Service-oriented architecture risks and test out new things.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Enterprise Content Management ECM processes?
– To what extent does management recognize Enterprise Content Management ECM as a tool to increase the results?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Enterprise Content Management ECM moving forward?
ISO/IEC 27001 Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about ISO/IEC 27001 quality and raise human resource and employment practices for ISO/IEC 27001.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Enterprise Content Management ECM?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Enterprise Content Management ECM move?
– What is our formula for success in Enterprise Content Management ECM ?
Enterprise Content Management ECM Critical Criteria:
Dissect Enterprise Content Management ECM adoptions and find the ideas you already have.
– Think about the functions involved in your Enterprise Content Management ECM project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Have all basic functions of Enterprise Content Management ECM been defined?
– What are our Enterprise Content Management ECM Processes?
Enterprise content integration Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Enterprise content integration strategies and customize techniques for implementing Enterprise content integration controls.
– Can we add value to the current Enterprise Content Management ECM decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Enterprise Content Management ECM. How do we gain traction?
– Do the Enterprise Content Management ECM decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
PCI DSS Critical Criteria:
Mine PCI DSS management and spearhead techniques for implementing PCI DSS.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Enterprise Content Management ECM products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How to Secure Enterprise Content Management ECM?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Cloud computing results and optimize Cloud computing leadership as a key to advancement.
– Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– What are some common barriers to exiting transitioning from a cloud computing service provider and how can they be addressed?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Enterprise Content Management ECM requirements in detail?
– What is the future scope for combination of Business Intelligence and Cloud Computing?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– Have you taken into account the vulnerabilities of the cloud solution?
– If your data is stored abroad whose foi policy do you adhere to?
– How can we best leverage cloud computing and obtain security?
– Will cloud computing lead to a reduction in IT expenditure?
– How is cloud computing shaping enterprise communications?
– Is there any recourses about cloud computing performance?
– What are the benefits of cloud computing to consumers?
– Which is better for business open or closed clouds?
– What will cloud computing look like in 5 years?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– How does BYOD affect security in the cloud?
– Is Cloud computing dangerous for our data?
– What is a benefit of cloud computing?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
Digital preservation Critical Criteria:
Study Digital preservation failures and overcome Digital preservation skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Will Enterprise Content Management ECM have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Enterprise Content Management ECM effort?
Workflow management system Critical Criteria:
Systematize Workflow management system failures and assess what counts with Workflow management system that we are not counting.
– Is Enterprise Content Management ECM dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Focus on Business intelligence projects and remodel and develop an effective Business intelligence strategy.
– Self-service analysis is meaningless unless users can trust that the data comes from an approved source and is up to date. Does your BI solution create a strong partnership with IT to ensure that data, whether from extracts or live connections, is 100-percent accurate?
– Does your bi solution have dashboards that automatically authenticate and provide the appropriate level of detail based on a users privileges to the data source?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– Does your software provide roleand group-based security options that allow business users to securely create and publish their work?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– How is Business Intelligence affecting marketing decisions during the Digital Revolution?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– What are the most common applications of business intelligence BI technology solutions?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– Who prioritizes, conducts and monitors business intelligence projects?
– Does your client support bi-directional functionality with mapping?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– What are the pros and cons of outsourcing Business Intelligence?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Report Users?
– No single business unit responsible for enterprise data?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– Describe any training materials offered?
– Do you offer formal user training?
Extracellular matrix Critical Criteria:
Study Extracellular matrix planning and probe the present value of growth of Extracellular matrix.
– What are our needs in relation to Enterprise Content Management ECM skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Is Enterprise Content Management ECM Required?
Electronic Data Interchange Critical Criteria:
Boost Electronic Data Interchange engagements and create Electronic Data Interchange explanations for all managers.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Enterprise Content Management ECM services/products?
– What are current Enterprise Content Management ECM Paradigms?
Digital television Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Digital television outcomes and look at it backwards.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Enterprise Content Management ECM processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Enterprise Content Management ECM with what users do day-to-day?
Digital archiving Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Digital archiving engagements and spearhead techniques for implementing Digital archiving.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Enterprise Content Management ECM product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is the Enterprise Content Management ECM organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Oracle Content Management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Oracle Content Management risks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Oracle Content Management.
– what is the best design framework for Enterprise Content Management ECM organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Enterprise Content Management ECM strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How do we Improve Enterprise Content Management ECM service perception, and satisfaction?
Personal digital assistant Critical Criteria:
Steer Personal digital assistant issues and know what your objective is.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Enterprise Content Management ECM is underway?
– What support does the IT Security product provide for laptops/notebooks, personal digital assistants (PDA), and IP-based phones?
– How do we go about Comparing Enterprise Content Management ECM approaches/solutions?
Information Lifecycle Management Critical Criteria:
Apply Information Lifecycle Management engagements and triple focus on important concepts of Information Lifecycle Management relationship management.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Enterprise Content Management ECM?
– Do Enterprise Content Management ECM rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are specific Enterprise Content Management ECM Rules to follow?
Db technology Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Db technology issues and be persistent.
– What is our Enterprise Content Management ECM Strategy?
Comparison of image viewers Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Comparison of image viewers goals and explore and align the progress in Comparison of image viewers.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Enterprise Content Management ECM project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How much does Enterprise Content Management ECM help?
Information science Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Information science engagements and proactively manage Information science risks.
– Consider your own Enterprise Content Management ECM project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What threat is Enterprise Content Management ECM addressing?
Content Management Interoperability Services Critical Criteria:
Value Content Management Interoperability Services failures and sort Content Management Interoperability Services activities.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Enterprise Content Management ECM project?
– Why should we adopt a Enterprise Content Management ECM framework?
Umbrella term Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Umbrella term management and work towards be a leading Umbrella term expert.
– What is the source of the strategies for Enterprise Content Management ECM strengthening and reform?
– Can we do Enterprise Content Management ECM without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How do we maintain Enterprise Content Management ECMs Integrity?
Aperture card Critical Criteria:
Survey Aperture card decisions and probe Aperture card strategic alliances.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Enterprise Content Management ECM process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Enterprise Content Management ECM process available?
– How can you negotiate Enterprise Content Management ECM successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Who sets the Enterprise Content Management ECM standards?
Optical mark recognition Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Optical mark recognition adoptions and improve Optical mark recognition service perception.
– What are the disruptive Enterprise Content Management ECM technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Tagged Image File Format Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Tagged Image File Format goals and describe the risks of Tagged Image File Format sustainability.
Enterprise content management Critical Criteria:
Audit Enterprise content management leadership and finalize specific methods for Enterprise content management acceptance.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Enterprise Content Management ECM?
Optical scanner Critical Criteria:
Pilot Optical scanner results and assess what counts with Optical scanner that we are not counting.
– What business benefits will Enterprise Content Management ECM goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we Lead with Enterprise Content Management ECM in Mind?
Image scanning Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Image scanning visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the short and long-term Enterprise Content Management ECM goals?
Enterprise relationship management Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Enterprise relationship management tasks and describe which business rules are needed as Enterprise relationship management interface.
– Among the Enterprise Content Management ECM product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is there a Enterprise Content Management ECM Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Optical disc Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Optical disc results and triple focus on important concepts of Optical disc relationship management.
– How do we go about Securing Enterprise Content Management ECM?
– How to deal with Enterprise Content Management ECM Changes?
XML Paper Specification Critical Criteria:
Generalize XML Paper Specification projects and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of XML Paper Specification.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Enterprise Content Management ECM in a volatile global economy?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Enterprise Content Management ECM is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Gauge Information management visions and pioneer acquisition of Information management systems.
– Think about the people you identified for your Enterprise Content Management ECM project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
Magneto-optical drive Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Magneto-optical drive tactics and raise human resource and employment practices for Magneto-optical drive.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Enterprise Content Management ECM? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Do we all define Enterprise Content Management ECM in the same way?
Intelligent character recognition Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Intelligent character recognition visions and check on ways to get started with Intelligent character recognition.
– What are the key elements of your Enterprise Content Management ECM performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Enterprise Content Management ECM?
Information Retrieval Critical Criteria:
Guide Information Retrieval tactics and find the ideas you already have.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Enterprise Content Management ECM process?
– Is Supporting Enterprise Content Management ECM documentation required?
Web content management system Critical Criteria:
Frame Web content management system projects and define Web content management system competency-based leadership.
– In the case of a Enterprise Content Management ECM project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Enterprise Content Management ECM project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Enterprise Content Management ECM project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
Handwriting recognition Critical Criteria:
Generalize Handwriting recognition risks and find out what it really means.
– Is the scope of Enterprise Content Management ECM defined?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Computer data storage outcomes and adjust implementation of Computer data storage.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Enterprise Content Management ECM process?
– Which Enterprise Content Management ECM goals are the most important?
– Do we have past Enterprise Content Management ECM Successes?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Steer Data warehouse outcomes and assess and formulate effective operational and Data warehouse strategies.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Enterprise Content Management ECM into the services that we provide?
– What tier data server has been identified for the storage of decision support data contained in a data warehouse?
– Do we need an enterprise data warehouse, a Data Lake, or both as part of our overall data architecture?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– What is the difference between a database and data warehouse?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Data Warehouse versus Data Lake (Data Swamp)?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Centralized data warehouse?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Business process management tactics and research ways can we become the Business process management company that would put us out of business.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Enterprise Content Management ECM that make it risky?
– Is Enterprise Content Management ECM Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Electronic publishing Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Electronic publishing issues and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Electronic publishing is getting what it needs.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Enterprise Content Management ECM strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Enterprise Content Management ECM Management?
– Are there recognized Enterprise Content Management ECM problems?
Digital rights management Critical Criteria:
Sort Digital rights management outcomes and ask questions.
– Does our tool have the ability to integrate with Digital Rights Management Client & Server?
– What are the usability implications of Enterprise Content Management ECM actions?
– How is the value delivered by Enterprise Content Management ECM being measured?
Data compression Critical Criteria:
Check Data compression leadership and perfect Data compression conflict management.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Enterprise Content Management ECM forward?
– How can skill-level changes improve Enterprise Content Management ECM?
Subject indexing Critical Criteria:
Define Subject indexing strategies and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Subject indexing results.
Electronic signature Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Electronic signature failures and forecast involvement of future Electronic signature projects in development.
– How do we measure improved Enterprise Content Management ECM service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the business goals Enterprise Content Management ECM is aiming to achieve?
Document management Critical Criteria:
Define Document management engagements and proactively manage Document management risks.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Enterprise Content Management ECM agendas for the next 3 years?
– What is the role of digital document management in business continuity planning management?
– Who will provide the final approval of Enterprise Content Management ECM deliverables?
– Does Enterprise Content Management ECM appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Optical jukebox Critical Criteria:
Steer Optical jukebox issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Optical jukebox and constraints.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Enterprise Content Management ECM information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Is a Enterprise Content Management ECM Team Work effort in place?
Instant messaging Critical Criteria:
Categorize Instant messaging strategies and adopt an insight outlook.
– Are you looking for a vendor to provide instant messaging built into the solution so users of the system can instant message each other?
– Are accountability and ownership for Enterprise Content Management ECM clearly defined?
Web content management Critical Criteria:
Chat re Web content management issues and find out what it really means.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Enterprise Content Management ECM goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Lotus Notes Critical Criteria:
Adapt Lotus Notes goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Lotus Notes information.
Vignette Corporation Critical Criteria:
Guard Vignette Corporation leadership and grade techniques for implementing Vignette Corporation controls.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Enterprise Content Management ECM activities?
– Are assumptions made in Enterprise Content Management ECM stated explicitly?
BS 7799 Critical Criteria:
Nurse BS 7799 goals and ask what if.
– How do we know that any Enterprise Content Management ECM analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Does our organization need more Enterprise Content Management ECM education?
Saros Corporation Critical Criteria:
Refer to Saros Corporation failures and be persistent.
Information consistency Critical Criteria:
Generalize Information consistency strategies and document what potential Information consistency megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How likely is the current Enterprise Content Management ECM plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Storage area network Critical Criteria:
Investigate Storage area network outcomes and remodel and develop an effective Storage area network strategy.
– When a Enterprise Content Management ECM manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Component content management system Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Component content management system visions and document what potential Component content management system megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Which customers cant participate in our Enterprise Content Management ECM domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Autonomy Corporation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Autonomy Corporation decisions and integrate design thinking in Autonomy Corporation innovation.
– Does Enterprise Content Management ECM analysis show the relationships among important Enterprise Content Management ECM factors?
Open source Critical Criteria:
Graph Open source quality and achieve a single Open source view and bringing data together.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– What are the different RDBMS (commercial and open source) options available in the cloud today?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– What are the barriers to increased Enterprise Content Management ECM production?
– Vetter, Infectious Open Source Software: Spreading Incentives or Promoting Resistance?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– What are the best open source solutions for data loss prevention?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– How would one define Enterprise Content Management ECM leadership?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– What are the open source alternatives to Moodle?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise Content Management ECM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Service-oriented architecture External links:
Understanding Service-Oriented Architecture
ISO/IEC 27001 External links:
BSI Training – ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security | BSI America
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is an information security standard that was published on the 25th September 2013. It supersedes ISO/IEC 27001:2005, and is published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) under the joint ISO and IEC subcommittee, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27.
Enterprise content integration External links:
Enterprise Content Integration – White Paper and Tip Sheets
PCI DSS External links:
PCI DSS Requirements | ControlScan PCI Compliance …
Cloud computing External links:
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | …
Digital preservation External links:
About – Digital Preservation (Library of Congress)
iPRES – Intl.Conf. on Digital Preservation
LAPR – Digital Preservation & Curation Officer – Tempe
Workflow management system External links:
:: MDFlow :: – EMR and Patient Care Workflow Management System
TrackPro | Workflow Management System
Workflow Management System | Issuetrak
Business intelligence External links:
[PDF]Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst – ttra
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Business Intelligence & Analytics, BI Software – Birst
Extracellular matrix External links:
Extracellular Matrix (TUN) Flashcards | Quizlet
Electronic Data Interchange External links:
What is EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)? | EDI Basics
InfinEDI(TM) Electronic Data Interchange Home Page
Electronic Data Interchange – AbeBooks
Digital television External links:
Digital Television Technology Consultant Thought Leader
Digital Television | Suddenlink Communications
Eagle Communications | Digital Television Provider …
Digital archiving External links:
SKYSITE Archive: Digital Archiving Software
Personal Digital Archiving 2017: Schedule
Printing and Digital Archiving Services – Print-O-Stat
Oracle Content Management External links:
Oracle Content Management and Implementation – EMS Consulting
Oracle Content Management 2-Minute Explainer – YouTube
Oracle Content Management – Home | Facebook
Personal digital assistant External links:
PALM PERSONAL DIGITAL ASSISTANT – GovDeals.com
Information Lifecycle Management External links:
Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) | Informatica US
SAP Data Volume & Information Lifecycle Management
Db technology External links:
DB Technology – Home | Facebook
Comparison of image viewers External links:
Comparison of Image Viewers | Comparison Image Viewers
Comparison of image viewers – seomastering.com
Information science External links:
School of Library & Information Science
Association for Library and Information Science Educators
School of Information Science
Content Management Interoperability Services External links:
Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) – …
Aperture card External links:
Aperture Card Scanning Services | Smooth Solutions, Inc.
Aperture Card Scanners | Tameran | Tameran
ACS 4600 PLUS APERTURE CARD MACHINE BY CONTEX …
Optical mark recognition External links:
Remark Office Optical Mark Recognition Software
Optical Mark Recognition Flashcards | Quizlet
Optical Mark Reader OMR | Optical Mark Recognition …
Tagged Image File Format External links:
[PDF](Add new QQ.) Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) Tag. A …
TIFF – Tagged Image File Format – Webopedia Definition
TIFF: Tagged Image File Format – National Archives
Enterprise content management External links:
Softdocs – Enterprise Content Management (ECM), E …
Best Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software in …
Optical scanner External links:
What is Optical Scanner? Webopedia Definition
Image scanning External links:
Document Scanning | Image Scanning Services | …
[PDF]Easy Image scanning – University of Arizona
Enterprise relationship management External links:
Enterprise Relationship Management – Five9
Optical disc External links:
What is an Optical Disc Drive? – Lifewire
An optical disc is designed to support one of three recording types: read-only (e.g.: CD and CD-ROM), recordable (write-once, e.g. CD-R), or re-recordable (rewritable, e.g. CD-RW). Write-once optical discs commonly have an organic dye recording layer between the substrate and the reflective layer.
Optical Disc Emoji – Emojipedia
XML Paper Specification External links:
TC46 – XML Paper Specification (XPS) – Ecma International
Download Microsoft XML Paper Specification Essentials …
XML Paper Specification – Online file converter
Information management External links:
Hyland Software | Information Management | Products | …
Magneto-optical drive External links:
[PDF]MAGNETO-OPTICAL DRIVE HANDLING GUIDE – …
Intelligent character recognition External links:
What is Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR)? …
Information Retrieval External links:
PPIRS – Past Performance Information Retrieval System
SIR: Stored Information Retrieval
Information Retrieval – RMIT University
Web content management system External links:
Percussion Software | Web Content Management System
Welcome to the SF State Web Content Management System
DHS: OneNet Web Content Management System
Handwriting recognition External links:
Handwriting recognition on Microsoft Surface – YouTube
Computer data storage External links:
Computer Data Storage Options – Ferris State University
Data warehouse External links:
Title Data Warehouse Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Business process management External links:
Business Process Management Tool | myInvenio
BP3 | Business Process Management
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Electronic publishing External links:
Electronic publishing. (Journal, magazine, 1997) …
What is Electronic Publishing? Webopedia Definition
Digital rights management External links:
DRM (digital rights management) – Gartner IT Glossary
Support for Locklizard DRM digital rights management products
Digital Rights Management | XanEdu
Data compression External links:
PKZIP | Data Compression | PKWARE
Data compression (Book, 1976) [WorldCat.org]
Electronic signature External links:
Electronic Signature Pads and Software | ePadLink
Electronic Signature Software – Docsketch
E-Signature, Electronic Signature and Apps | eSignLive
Document management External links:
Optical jukebox External links:
Optical Jukebox – Home | Facebook
An optical jukebox is a robotic data storage device that can automatically load and unload optical discs, such as Compact Disc, DVD, Ultra Density Optical or Blu-ray disc and can provide terabytes (TB) and petabytes (PB) of tertiary storage.
zz Blog – Optical Jukebox
Instant messaging External links:
Business Instant Messaging Software | LivePerson
SaluSafe Secure Email and Instant Messaging
CME Pivot Instant Messaging Platform – CME Group
Web content management External links:
Ingeniux CMS Web Content Management Software Log-in
Percussion Software | Web Content Management System
Ingeniux CMS Web Content Management Software Log-in
Lotus Notes External links:
How to Configure the Lotus Notes Client
[PDF]Lotus Notes Demo – topazsystems.com
Vignette Corporation External links:
Vignette Corporation | Statistics, Visualizations
Information consistency External links:
Information consistency apparatus and method – Fujitsu …
What is Information Consistency | IGI Global
Storage area network External links:
[PDF]EMC Storage Area Network Products and Services …
www.procurement.sc.gov/files/contracts/EMC july 2017.pdf
Support for booting from a Storage Area Network (SAN)
WinPE: Storage Area Network (SAN) Policy
Component content management system External links:
Publishing with a component content management system …
Autonomy Corporation External links:
Autonomy Corporation | Crunchbase
Open source External links:
In production and development, open source as a development model promotes a universal access via a free license to a product’s design or blueprint, and universal redistribution of that design or blueprint, including subsequent improvements to it by anyone. Before the phrase open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of other terms. Open source gained hold with the rise of the Internet, and the attendant need for massive retooling of the computing source code. Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models, communication paths, and interactive communities. The open-source software movement arose to clarify the environment that the new copyright, licensing, domain, and consumer issues created. Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is typically a collaborative effort where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community so that other members can help improve it further.
Black Duck Software | Open Source Security & Management
OpenVPN – Open Source VPN