Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 1C Company Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 1C Company related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 1C Company specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 1C Company Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 1C Company improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 1C Company? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- Is there a completed SIPOC representation, describing the Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers?
- How is progress measured?
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- How do mission and objectives affect the 1C Company processes of our organization?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your 1C Company activities?
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Are we Assessing 1C Company and Risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 1C Company book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 1C Company self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 1C Company Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 1C Company areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 1C Company Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 1C Company projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 1C Company Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 1C Company project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Do you have a procedure for dealing with complaints?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the 1C Company project been reassigned to other units or 1C Company projects?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the 1C Company project sponsor be involved in preliminary schedule reviews?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- WBS Dictionary: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the 1C Company project team and stakeholders meeting regularly and using a meeting agenda and taking notes to accurately document what is being covered and what happened in the weekly meetings?
- Variance Analysis: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Procurement Audit: Is procurement execution duly monitored and documented?
Step-by-step and complete 1C Company Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 1C Company project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 1C Company project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 1C Company project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 1C Company project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 1C Company project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 1C Company project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 1C Company project with this in-depth 1C Company Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 1C Company projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 1C Company and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 1C Company investments work better.
This 1C Company All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.