What is involved in Privileged identity management
Find out what the related areas are that Privileged identity management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Privileged identity management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Privileged identity management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Privileged identity management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Privileged identity management related domains to cover and 207 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Privileged identity management, Identity management, Academic journals, Access control, Claims-based identity, Communication protocol, Computer security, Digital card, Digital identity, Digital signature, Directory service, Federated identity, Hardware security module, ISO/IEC JTC1, IT security, Identity-based security, Identity assurance, Identity driven networking, Identity management systems, Identity provider, Identity theft, Information privacy, Information security, Initiative For Open Authentication, International Organization for Standardization, Loyalty card, Mass surveillance, Mobile identity management, Mobile signature, Multi-factor authentication, Mutual authentication, Object identifier, Online identity management, Online social networking, OpenID Connect, Password management, Personal identification number, Personally Identifiable Information, Presence-based services, Public key certificate, Role-based access control, SAML-based products and services, SAML 2.0, Security token, Service provider, Seventh Framework Programme, Single sign-on, Smart card, Social web, Software application, Software token, Two-factor authentication, User modeling, Web service, Workflow application:
Privileged identity management Critical Criteria:
Nurse Privileged identity management outcomes and finalize specific methods for Privileged identity management acceptance.
– What are the disruptive Privileged identity management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Does Privileged identity management analysis show the relationships among important Privileged identity management factors?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Privileged identity management process?
Identity management Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Identity management projects and define what do we need to start doing with Identity management.
– With so many identity management systems proposed, the big question is which one, if any, will provide the identity solution to become standard across the internet?
– Do we keep track of who the leading providers of identity management products and services are, and what are their key offerings, differentiators and strategies?
– How is the market for identity management evolving in new technologies, market trends and drivers, and user requirements?
– Did we develop our saas identity management solution in house or was it acquired from other vendors?
– Complement identity management and help desk solutions with closedloop import and export?
– How important is Privileged identity management to the user organizations mission?
– What is the security -life cycle identity management business case?
– What are the identity management facilities of the provider?
– What is a secure identity management infrastructure?
– How do we keep improving Privileged identity management?
– What are our Privileged identity management Processes?
– What is identity management to us (idm)?
– How can identity management help?
– What about identity management?
Academic journals Critical Criteria:
Steer Academic journals strategies and gather Academic journals models .
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Privileged identity management services/products?
– Is Supporting Privileged identity management documentation required?
Access control Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Access control tactics and assess what counts with Access control that we are not counting.
– Question to cloud provider: Does your platform offer fine-grained access control so that my users can have different roles that do not create conflicts or violate compliance guidelines?
– Are information security policies, including policies for access control, application and system development, operational, network and physical security, formally documented?
– Can the access control product protect individual devices (e.g., floppy disks, compact disks–read-only memory CD-ROM, serial and parallel interfaces, and system clipboard)?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Does the provider utilize Network Access Control based enforcement for continuous monitoring of its virtual machine population and virtual machine sprawl prevention?
– Access control: Are there appropriate controls over access to PII when stored in the cloud so that only individuals with a need to know will be able to access it?
– If data need to be secured through access controls (e.g. password-protected network space), how will they be applied?
– Do access control logs contain successful and unsuccessful login attempts and access to audit logs?
– Is the process actually generating measurable improvement in the state of logical access control?
– Is the Privileged identity management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– When a Privileged identity management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Access control: Are there appropriate access controls over PII when it is in the cloud?
– Access Control To Program Source Code: Is access to program source code restricted?
– Should we call it role based rule based access control, or rbrbac?
– Do the provider services offer fine grained access control?
– What are specific Privileged identity management Rules to follow?
– What type of advanced access control is supported?
– What access control exists to protect the data?
– What is our role based access control?
Claims-based identity Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Claims-based identity outcomes and proactively manage Claims-based identity risks.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Privileged identity management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Privileged identity management project?
Communication protocol Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Communication protocol goals and look for lots of ideas.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Privileged identity management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– In what ways are Privileged identity management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Privileged identity management requirements in detail?
Computer security Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Computer security decisions and look at the big picture.
– Does your company provide end-user training to all employees on Cybersecurity, either as part of general staff training or specifically on the topic of computer security and company policy?
– Will the selection of a particular product limit the future choices of other computer security or operational modifications and improvements?
– How do we measure improved Privileged identity management service perception, and satisfaction?
Digital card Critical Criteria:
Reason over Digital card planning and point out improvements in Digital card.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Privileged identity management is underway?
– How do we manage Privileged identity management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Digital identity Critical Criteria:
Graph Digital identity tasks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Digital identity.
– Can we add value to the current Privileged identity management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Will Privileged identity management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Digital signature Critical Criteria:
Learn from Digital signature management and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Digital signature.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Privileged identity management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Is Privileged identity management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we Improve Privileged identity management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are transactions valid? Are digital signatures correct?
Directory service Critical Criteria:
Gauge Directory service outcomes and create a map for yourself.
– Will Privileged identity management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Privileged identity management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Who will provide the final approval of Privileged identity management deliverables?
Federated identity Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Federated identity tasks and reduce Federated identity costs.
– How would one define Privileged identity management leadership?
Hardware security module Critical Criteria:
Test Hardware security module visions and tour deciding if Hardware security module progress is made.
– What are the barriers to increased Privileged identity management production?
ISO/IEC JTC1 Critical Criteria:
Audit ISO/IEC JTC1 decisions and drive action.
– Does Privileged identity management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Privileged identity management move?
IT security Critical Criteria:
Align IT security planning and achieve a single IT security view and bringing data together.
– Can people access the computing equipment used by your department or organizational unit through the internet, through dial-up access, or from network devices outside your department?
– What is the budget for acquisition and life cycle support of intrusion detection hardware, software, and infrastructure, including staffing to monitor and respond to intrusions?
– Are all employees effectively engaged to understand their specific role in upholding the organizations it security governance framework?
– How can you negotiate Privileged identity management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Have the it security costs for the system(s) been identified and integrated into the overall costs of the investment?
– How would you describe your organizations overall ability to recruit and retain qualified it security personnel?
– How does the firewall quality affect the likelihood of a security breach or the expected loss?
– Are there mechanisms for immediate dissemination and implementation of access right changes?
– Who determines the it security staffing and recruitment strategy in your organization?
– Do vendors have an associated security or configuration guide for their products?
– Is the security system compatible with the our current security architecture?
– How critical is the system in meeting the organizations mission?
– Has the vendor developed a security configuration guide?
– What is our current (as-is) it security architecture?
– Can we adapt to a changing threat environment?
– Is router-to-router authentication supported?
– What is the goal of information security?
– How does IT exploit a Web Application?
– How are scale-up/down issues handled?
– How much damage could be done?
Identity-based security Critical Criteria:
Audit Identity-based security quality and display thorough understanding of the Identity-based security process.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Privileged identity management project?
– Are accountability and ownership for Privileged identity management clearly defined?
Identity assurance Critical Criteria:
Model after Identity assurance tasks and perfect Identity assurance conflict management.
– Consider your own Privileged identity management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do we go about Securing Privileged identity management?
Identity driven networking Critical Criteria:
Check Identity driven networking issues and transcribe Identity driven networking as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Privileged identity management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Is maximizing Privileged identity management protection the same as minimizing Privileged identity management loss?
Identity management systems Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Identity management systems leadership and get going.
– In the case of a Privileged identity management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Privileged identity management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Privileged identity management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Are assumptions made in Privileged identity management stated explicitly?
Identity provider Critical Criteria:
Coach on Identity provider results and research ways can we become the Identity provider company that would put us out of business.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Privileged identity management in a volatile global economy?
– Among the Privileged identity management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What aggregated single sign on sso identity provider do we use and why?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Identity theft adoptions and separate what are the business goals Identity theft is aiming to achieve.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Privileged identity management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Privileged identity management. How do we gain traction?
– What about Privileged identity management Analysis of results?
Information privacy Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Information privacy goals and ask questions.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Privileged identity management process?
– Does Privileged identity management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Does Privileged identity management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Focus on Information security planning and budget for Information security challenges.
– Are information security policies and other relevant security information disseminated to all system users (including vendors, contractors, and business partners)?
– Does the ISMS policy provide a framework for setting objectives and establishes an overall sense of direction and principles for action with regard to information security?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (indication of completeness of policies, Ico )?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Have the roles and responsibilities for information security been clearly defined within the company?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into law?
– Does your organization have a chief information security officer (ciso or equivalent title)?
– What is the purpose of Privileged identity management in relation to the mission?
– what is the difference between cyber security and information security?
– Is an organizational information security policy established?
– What is the main driver for information security expenditure?
– Conform to the identified information security requirements?
Initiative For Open Authentication Critical Criteria:
Learn from Initiative For Open Authentication issues and work towards be a leading Initiative For Open Authentication expert.
– To what extent does management recognize Privileged identity management as a tool to increase the results?
– What threat is Privileged identity management addressing?
International Organization for Standardization Critical Criteria:
Powwow over International Organization for Standardization outcomes and catalog International Organization for Standardization activities.
– How is the value delivered by Privileged identity management being measured?
Loyalty card Critical Criteria:
Understand Loyalty card results and work towards be a leading Loyalty card expert.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Privileged identity management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What will drive Privileged identity management change?
Mass surveillance Critical Criteria:
See the value of Mass surveillance planning and ask questions.
– What vendors make products that address the Privileged identity management needs?
Mobile identity management Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Mobile identity management adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Mobile identity management projects.
– How can we improve Privileged identity management?
Mobile signature Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Mobile signature management and interpret which customers can’t participate in Mobile signature because they lack skills.
– How do we Identify specific Privileged identity management investment and emerging trends?
– Who sets the Privileged identity management standards?
Multi-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Consult on Multi-factor authentication engagements and stake your claim.
– Does remote server administration require multi-factor authentication of administrative users for systems and databases?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Privileged identity management forward?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Privileged identity management?
– Is multi-factor authentication supported for provider services?
Mutual authentication Critical Criteria:
Map Mutual authentication failures and customize techniques for implementing Mutual authentication controls.
– Is there any existing Privileged identity management governance structure?
– Do we have past Privileged identity management Successes?
Object identifier Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Object identifier results and test out new things.
– Are the data and associated software produced and/or used in the project discoverable (and readily located), identifiable by means of a standard identification mechanism (e.g. digital object identifier)?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Privileged identity management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Privileged identity management study?
Online identity management Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Online identity management outcomes and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Online identity management.
Online social networking Critical Criteria:
Systematize Online social networking leadership and shift your focus.
OpenID Connect Critical Criteria:
See the value of OpenID Connect tactics and point out improvements in OpenID Connect.
– Is Privileged identity management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Password management Critical Criteria:
Debate over Password management issues and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Password management.
– Are documented procedures in place for user and password management and are they monitored for compliance?
– What are internal and external Privileged identity management relations?
Personal identification number Critical Criteria:
Jump start Personal identification number tasks and know what your objective is.
– Are there Privileged identity management problems defined?
– How to deal with Privileged identity management Changes?
Personally Identifiable Information Critical Criteria:
Understand Personally Identifiable Information projects and learn.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Privileged identity management project manager?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
Presence-based services Critical Criteria:
Rank Presence-based services planning and forecast involvement of future Presence-based services projects in development.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Privileged identity management?
Public key certificate Critical Criteria:
Derive from Public key certificate results and attract Public key certificate skills.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Privileged identity management into the services that we provide?
– Have you identified your Privileged identity management key performance indicators?
Role-based access control Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Role-based access control decisions and oversee Role-based access control requirements.
– What is the source of the strategies for Privileged identity management strengthening and reform?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Privileged identity management opportunities costing us money?
SAML-based products and services Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to SAML-based products and services tactics and integrate design thinking in SAML-based products and services innovation.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Privileged identity management with what users do day-to-day?
– Are there Privileged identity management Models?
SAML 2.0 Critical Criteria:
Pilot SAML 2.0 issues and learn.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Privileged identity management activities?
Security token Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Security token risks and find out.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Privileged identity management, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the business goals Privileged identity management is aiming to achieve?
Service provider Critical Criteria:
X-ray Service provider outcomes and find out.
– Do you have contracts in place with the 3rd parties that require the vendor to maintain controls, practices and procedures that are as protective as your own internal procedures?
– Do you have a written business continuity/disaster recovery plan that includes procedures to be followed in the event of a disruptive computer incident?
– Are interdependent service providers (for example, fuel suppliers, telecommunications providers, meter data processors) included in risk assessments?
– How quickly can a cloud service provider scale services and capability and is this quick enough for the requirements of the customer/consumer?
– How quickly can a cloud service provider scale services and capability and is this quick enough for the requirements of the customer/consumer?
– Are system backup and recovery procedures documented and regularly tested for all mission critical systems/websites?
– What Security arrangements do you have in place with cloud service providers you rely on to deliver your service?
– In the past 12 months, have you had layoffs or do you anticipate layoffs in the coming 12 months?
– Does our security program adequately protected against opportunistic and targeted attackers?
– Is the product compatible and interoperable with other PKI products/service providers?
– Do you or any third parties conduct any penetration & vulnerability testing?
– Do you have a formal procedure in place for handling customer complaints?
– What governs the performance of services in the absence of a contract?
– Can the cloud service provider make available an endto-end continuity plan?
– What is the it security environment of the service provider?
– Does your company have an information security officer?
– How long are you required to store your data?
– How safe is your it security?
– What to Outsource?
Seventh Framework Programme Critical Criteria:
Face Seventh Framework Programme planning and probe Seventh Framework Programme strategic alliances.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Privileged identity management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How will you know that the Privileged identity management project has been successful?
– Do we all define Privileged identity management in the same way?
Single sign-on Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Single sign-on governance and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Single sign-on results.
– For your Privileged identity management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Why should we adopt a Privileged identity management framework?
– What is our Privileged identity management Strategy?
Smart card Critical Criteria:
X-ray Smart card risks and define Smart card competency-based leadership.
Social web Critical Criteria:
Judge Social web projects and forecast involvement of future Social web projects in development.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Privileged identity management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Privileged identity management been identified and analyzed?
– Is the social web being irreversibly corrupted by automation tools?
Software application Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Software application results and look in other fields.
– what is the BI software application landscape going to look like in the next 5 years?
Software token Critical Criteria:
Merge Software token strategies and plan concise Software token education.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Privileged identity management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Two-factor authentication Critical Criteria:
Examine Two-factor authentication outcomes and work towards be a leading Two-factor authentication expert.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Privileged identity management process?
User modeling Critical Criteria:
Adapt User modeling governance and correct better engagement with User modeling results.
– what is the best design framework for Privileged identity management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What business benefits will Privileged identity management goals deliver if achieved?
– How will you measure your Privileged identity management effectiveness?
Web service Critical Criteria:
See the value of Web service decisions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Web service information.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
Workflow application Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Workflow application tactics and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Workflow application decisions.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Privileged identity management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Privileged identity management project lifecycle?
– What are all of our Privileged identity management domains and what do they do?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Privileged identity management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Privileged identity management External links:
[PDF]Privileged Identity Management – CIO Summits by …
Privileged Identity Management – Liebsoft
Identity management External links:
Colorado Department of Education Identity Management
Intrado Identity Management Self-Service :: Log In
Sample Identity Management Job Descriptions | HIMSS
Academic journals External links:
ERIC – Academic Journals: Annotated Bibliography., 1991
Peer Review Academic journals | Journal Issues
Access control External links:
Mercury Security Access Control Hardware & Solutions
Linear Pro Access – Professional Access Control Systems
What is Access Control? – Definition from Techopedia
Communication protocol External links:
“Communication Protocol Design Considerations For …
[PDF]MAGTEK COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL (MCP)
Communication protocol modeling (Book, 1981) …
Computer security External links:
Best Computer Security | Security Software Companies| …
UC San Diego Health System Computer Security
See shopping results for computer security
Digital card External links:
Spellweaver – Online Digital Card Game
Digital Card and Account Services | Visa Developer Center
Digital identity External links:
Digital Identity Summit
Blockchain HELIX | Home of Digital Identity
Reclaim Hosting | Take Control of your Digital Identity
Digital signature External links:
Online Signature: Digital Signature & Sign Documents …
How to Create Digital Signature in Word – YouTube
Digital Signature Request Form – United States Army
Directory service External links:
State Controller’s Office CPA Directory Service (CPADS)
DHS Directory Service
Federated identity External links:
Tivoli Federated Identity Manager: EAI Authentication …
Federated Identity Service | University of Colorado Boulder
Hardware security module External links:
Excrypt SSP9000 Hardware Security Module (HSM) | …
Atalla Hardware Security Module (HSM) | Voltage
ISO/IEC JTC1 External links:
[PDF]ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG21 N4544 – open-std.org
ISO/IEC JTC1 Procedures : Standard C++
[DOC]Title: Background on ISO/IEC JTC1/SC2 N3125 …
Identity assurance External links:
Identity management systems External links:
At IU, what is UITS Identity Management Systems?
Identity Management Systems Program | NIST
Comprehensive Study of Identity Management Systems
Identity provider External links:
Clareity – Identity Provider Error
SimpleSAMLphp Identity Provider QuickStart
Website Authentication with Social Identity Providers …
Identity theft External links:
[PDF]Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number
Identity Theft Protection Service | Protect My ID
Identity Theft | Consumer Information
Information privacy External links:
Information Privacy | Citizens Bank
Information security External links:
Title & Settlement Information Security
CSRC Topics – Federal Information Security …
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
International Organization for Standardization External links:
ISO – International Organization for Standardization
ISO International Organization for Standardization
MDMC – International Organization for Standardization …
Loyalty card External links:
Stamp Me – Loyalty Card App
Online Loyalty Card Enrollment — Powered by ProfitPoint, Inc.
Mass surveillance External links:
A Rally Against Mass Surveillance | Stop Watching Us
Safe and Sorry – Terrorism & Mass Surveillance – YouTube
Fight 215: Stop the Patriot Act’s Mass Surveillance
Mobile identity management External links:
Mobile Identity Management – expressbadging.com
Mobile signature External links:
nintex mobile signature field | Nintex Community
iSign – IBM i native Mobile Signature Capture
Multi-factor authentication External links:
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
Multi-Factor Authentication™ | User Portal
MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION BASED CONTENT …
Mutual authentication External links:
Mutual Authentication Could Not be Established
Object identifier External links:
[PDF]Object Identifier (OID) Entry Procedure
Online identity management External links:
Online Identity Management | University of Texas Libraries
Columba Online Identity Management GmbH – YouTube
Online social networking External links:
Education World: Schools and Online Social Networking
OpenID Connect External links:
OpenID Connect Playground
OpenID Connect Client Request for Authorization
OpenID Connect server for the enterprise | Connect2id
Password management External links:
Password Management Framework 3.1.a
Welcome to Patriot Pass Password Management
Advantage Password Management
Personal identification number External links:
FAQ – Personal Identification Number – edd.ca.gov
How do I get my Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
Personally Identifiable Information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
Public key certificate External links:
Public key certificate Meaning – YouTube
SoapUI Web Service Request using Public Key Certificate
Role-based access control External links:
[PDF]Role-Based Access Control Models – Computer
Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) in Commvault Version 11
Role-Based Access Control. (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
SAML 2.0 External links:
SAML 2.0 Auto-POST form – HealthPartners
Use a SAML 2.0 identity provider to implement single sign …
SAML 2.0 POST – Down for Maintenance
Security token External links:
Login to the security token service (STS)
Brokered Authentication: Security Token Service (STS)
[PDF]Security Token User Guide – PDF – Opus Bank
Service provider External links:
Sonic – Internet & Phone Service Provider
Internet Service Provider in Atlanta, GA | Google Fiber
Single sign-on External links:
EAMS-A Single Sign-On
UAH Single Sign-On
JCCC Single Sign-on
Smart card External links:
UPAF Smart Card: SM ART CARD
Smart Cards | Coupons and Virtual Smart Card
Social web External links:
Infotopia – A Social Web Experience
Digital Marketing Home – Social Web Media
On social Web, folks take the #IceBucketChallenge – CNN
Software application External links:
Help You Sponsor – Child Sponsorship Software Application
Software token External links:
RSA SecurID Software Token – Android Apps on Google Play
RSA SecurID Software Token FAQ’s – UPS
RSA SecurID Software Token on the App Store – iTunes
Two-factor authentication External links:
Two-factor authentication (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Guide to Two-Factor Authentication · Duo Security
University of Illinois UI Verify: Two-factor authentication
User modeling External links:
THUM 2017: Temporal and Holistic User Modeling | …
USER MODELING INC – GuideStar Profile
User Modeling – TecEd
Web service External links:
Tax Data Systems – Sales Tax Rates Web Service
kumo cloud™ Mobile App and Web Service for HVAC Control