What is involved in Digital Banking
Find out what the related areas are that Digital Banking connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Digital Banking thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Digital Banking journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Digital Banking leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Digital Banking related domains to cover and 230 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Digital Banking, National data protection authority, Medical privacy, Public finance, Experimental finance, Right to privacy in New Zealand, Identity theft, Search warrant, Personally identifiable information, Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, Information Commissioner’s Office, Privacy laws of the United States, Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés, Surveillance state, Banking as a Service, Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, Financial economics, Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner, Privacy in Australian law, Data Protection Act, 2012, Digital Banking, Expectation of privacy, National Privacy Commission, Quantum finance, Product development, Danish Data Protection Agency, Article 29 Data Protection Working Party, Financial market, Customer Relationship Management, Quantitative behavioral finance, Financial institution, Swedish Data Protection Authority, Consumer privacy, Privacy concerns with social networking services, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Data Protection Commissioner, Financial privacy, Human rights, Data security, Automated teller machine, Mobile banking, Personal identifier, Norwegian Data Protection Authority, User experience, Personality rights, Personal finance, Business model, Global surveillance, Privacy in English law, Spanish Data Protection Agency, Privacy law, Future of Privacy Forum, Privacy engineering, Investment management, American Civil Liberties Union, Privacy-enhancing technologies, European Digital Rights, Cloud computing, Electronic Privacy Information Center, White Label Banking, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, Cellphone surveillance, Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, Risk management, Information privacy law, Computational finance, Internet privacy, NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights:
Digital Banking Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Digital Banking tactics and check on ways to get started with Digital Banking.
– Does Digital Banking include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Digital Banking? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Does Digital Banking analysis show the relationships among important Digital Banking factors?
National data protection authority Critical Criteria:
Contribute to National data protection authority leadership and grade techniques for implementing National data protection authority controls.
– How can you negotiate Digital Banking successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Digital Banking leaders?
– What are the usability implications of Digital Banking actions?
Medical privacy Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Medical privacy tactics and oversee implementation of Medical privacy.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Digital Banking?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Digital Banking?
– How do we measure improved Digital Banking service perception, and satisfaction?
Public finance Critical Criteria:
Guard Public finance failures and maintain Public finance for success.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Digital Banking strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are all of our Digital Banking domains and what do they do?
Experimental finance Critical Criteria:
Own Experimental finance risks and look for lots of ideas.
– Think about the people you identified for your Digital Banking project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Digital Banking is underway?
– Do Digital Banking rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Right to privacy in New Zealand Critical Criteria:
Meet over Right to privacy in New Zealand tasks and prioritize challenges of Right to privacy in New Zealand.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Digital Banking requirements in detail?
– What are current Digital Banking Paradigms?
– Is Digital Banking Required?
Identity theft Critical Criteria:
Track Identity theft projects and remodel and develop an effective Identity theft strategy.
– Identity theft could also be an inside job. Employees at big companies that host e-mail services have physical access to e-mail accounts. How do you know nobodys reading it?
– What are the barriers to increased Digital Banking production?
– What are our Digital Banking Processes?
Search warrant Critical Criteria:
Apply Search warrant leadership and slay a dragon.
– Do we all define Digital Banking in the same way?
– What will drive Digital Banking change?
Personally identifiable information Critical Criteria:
Debate over Personally identifiable information results and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Personally identifiable information results.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– What are the key elements of your Digital Banking performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
– How important is Digital Banking to the user organizations mission?
– Who will provide the final approval of Digital Banking deliverables?
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Privacy Rights Clearinghouse failures and separate what are the business goals Privacy Rights Clearinghouse is aiming to achieve.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Digital Banking leader?
– Who sets the Digital Banking standards?
Information Commissioner’s Office Critical Criteria:
Grasp Information Commissioner’s Office management and optimize Information Commissioner’s Office leadership as a key to advancement.
– Will Digital Banking deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Is there any existing Digital Banking governance structure?
– What is our Digital Banking Strategy?
Privacy laws of the United States Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Privacy laws of the United States management and finalize the present value of growth of Privacy laws of the United States.
– Do we monitor the Digital Banking decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Can we do Digital Banking without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are there recognized Digital Banking problems?
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés strategies and ask what if.
– Can we add value to the current Digital Banking decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Have you identified your Digital Banking key performance indicators?
Surveillance state Critical Criteria:
Dissect Surveillance state management and know what your objective is.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Digital Banking agendas for the next 3 years?
– Is Digital Banking Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the business goals Digital Banking is aiming to achieve?
Banking as a Service Critical Criteria:
Graph Banking as a Service failures and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Banking as a Service projects.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Digital Banking move?
– How do we keep improving Digital Banking?
Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Critical Criteria:
Focus on Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information projects and look in other fields.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Digital Banking products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we know that any Digital Banking analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Financial economics Critical Criteria:
Mix Financial economics outcomes and gather practices for scaling Financial economics.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Digital Banking? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner issues and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner is getting what it needs.
– what is the best design framework for Digital Banking organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Digital Banking project?
Privacy in Australian law Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Privacy in Australian law issues and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Is Digital Banking dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we go about Comparing Digital Banking approaches/solutions?
Data Protection Act, 2012 Critical Criteria:
Define Data Protection Act, 2012 engagements and assess what counts with Data Protection Act, 2012 that we are not counting.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Digital Banking process?
– Why is Digital Banking important for you now?
Digital Banking Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Digital Banking issues and create a map for yourself.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Digital Banking project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– When a Digital Banking manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we maintain Digital Bankings Integrity?
Expectation of privacy Critical Criteria:
Meet over Expectation of privacy strategies and revise understanding of Expectation of privacy architectures.
National Privacy Commission Critical Criteria:
Drive National Privacy Commission failures and innovate what needs to be done with National Privacy Commission.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Digital Banking process?
– Is maximizing Digital Banking protection the same as minimizing Digital Banking loss?
Quantum finance Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Quantum finance decisions and get the big picture.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Digital Banking project?
Product development Critical Criteria:
Audit Product development tactics and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Product development.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– The owner of the product development processes in one of the companies stated: there are no product managers named in the company, what should they do?
– What can we do to ensure that all the necessary product development steps are adequately followed under the pressure of being first to market?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Digital Banking process?
– Compare sequential product development and simultaneous product development. what are the advantages and disadvantages of each approach?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Digital Banking values?
– Project type: what percent of resources should go to new product developments?
– What are we trying to do whilst progressing a product development lifecycle ?
– How should you most effectively invest your product development resources?
– Which step in new product development you think is the most important?
– Do you collaborate with customers for product development and/or innovation?
– What is the purpose of Digital Banking in relation to the mission?
– Do you collaborate with customers for product development andor innovation?
– What are the steps in the new product development process?
– How can new product development be sped up?
Danish Data Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Judge Danish Data Protection Agency tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Danish Data Protection Agency is getting what it needs.
– How much does Digital Banking help?
Article 29 Data Protection Working Party Critical Criteria:
Rank Article 29 Data Protection Working Party failures and attract Article 29 Data Protection Working Party skills.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Digital Banking delivery for example is new software needed?
– Are assumptions made in Digital Banking stated explicitly?
– How to Secure Digital Banking?
Financial market Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Financial market projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Financial market is getting what it needs.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Digital Banking is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is the scope of Digital Banking defined?
Customer Relationship Management Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Customer Relationship Management decisions and question.
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– What are the strategic implications of the implementation and use of CRM systems?
– Can visitors and customers opt out of sharing their personal information?
– Do these effectiveness-based applications introduce new success factors?
– How must our value proposition change to earn greater customer loyalty?
– What are the information elements and structures involved in the KMS?
– What are the benefits you want to receive as a result of using CRM?
– Is there a pattern to our clients buying habits (e.g., seasonal)?
– How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
– How is the emergence of new CRM solutions offered factored in?
– Is the address book synchronization subscription valid?
– What is the churn rate and how is it related to CRMS?
– Does Customer Knowledge Affect How Loyalty Is Formed?
– What kinds of problems/issues do they encounter?
– How do you structure your account teams?
– Do clients always buy the same thing?
– Are we better off going outside?
– What is on-demand CRM?
– Who are my customers?
– When do they buy?
Quantitative behavioral finance Critical Criteria:
Mine Quantitative behavioral finance tasks and change contexts.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Digital Banking moving forward?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Digital Banking study?
Financial institution Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Financial institution visions and differentiate in coordinating Financial institution.
– Data segregation: will the financial institutions data share resources with data from other cloud clients?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Digital Banking goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Has or will any financial institution extend you a line of credit?
– What are specific Digital Banking Rules to follow?
– Why are financial institutions interested in DLTs?
Swedish Data Protection Authority Critical Criteria:
Talk about Swedish Data Protection Authority adoptions and overcome Swedish Data Protection Authority skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Are accountability and ownership for Digital Banking clearly defined?
Consumer privacy Critical Criteria:
Study Consumer privacy engagements and change contexts.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Digital Banking objectives?
– Are there Digital Banking problems defined?
Privacy concerns with social networking services Critical Criteria:
Drive Privacy concerns with social networking services decisions and prioritize challenges of Privacy concerns with social networking services.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Digital Banking processes of our organization?
– Are we Assessing Digital Banking and Risk?
Electronic Frontier Foundation Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Electronic Frontier Foundation risks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Electronic Frontier Foundation results.
– What are our needs in relation to Digital Banking skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Data Protection Commissioner Critical Criteria:
Discourse Data Protection Commissioner results and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Data Protection Commissioner.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Digital Banking models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Digital Banking project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Digital Banking project lifecycle?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Digital Banking project manager?
Financial privacy Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Financial privacy governance and track iterative Financial privacy results.
– How do we Lead with Digital Banking in Mind?
Human rights Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Human rights failures and arbitrate Human rights techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Digital Banking, including any consulting or professional services?
– What about Digital Banking Analysis of results?
– Is a Digital Banking Team Work effort in place?
Data security Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Data security quality and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Data security projects.
– Does the cloud solution offer equal or greater data security capabilities than those provided by your organizations data center?
– What are the minimum data security requirements for a database containing personal financial transaction records?
– Do these concerns about data security negate the value of storage-as-a-service in the cloud?
– What are the challenges related to cloud computing data security?
– So, what should you do to mitigate these risks to data security?
– Does it contain data security obligations?
– What is Data Security at Physical Layer?
– What is Data Security at Network Layer?
– How will you manage data security?
Automated teller machine Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Automated teller machine governance and shift your focus.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Digital Banking effort?
Mobile banking Critical Criteria:
Face Mobile banking strategies and cater for concise Mobile banking education.
– Does the Digital Banking task fit the clients priorities?
– What is Effective Digital Banking?
Personal identifier Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Personal identifier outcomes and spearhead techniques for implementing Personal identifier.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Digital Banking ?
– Does Digital Banking analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Norwegian Data Protection Authority Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Norwegian Data Protection Authority leadership and report on developing an effective Norwegian Data Protection Authority strategy.
– What are the short and long-term Digital Banking goals?
User experience Critical Criteria:
Accelerate User experience decisions and secure User experience creativity.
– What do you think the world of enterprise software delivery will look like in ten to fifteen years (take into account practices, technology, and user experience)?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Digital Banking processes?
– How can I avoid duplication of identity, attributes, and credentials and provide a single sign-on user experience for my users?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– What is the difference between information architecture and user experience design?
– What are the potential impacts to user experience by using a cloud-based service?
– Agile-User Experience Design: With or Without a Usability Expert in the Team?
– What are the problems when integrating Agile Development and User Experience?
– What is the difference between customer experience and user experience?
– What are the best-practices for creating a good User Experience?
– What does User Experience do?
Personality rights Critical Criteria:
Devise Personality rights adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Personality rights.
Personal finance Critical Criteria:
Face Personal finance engagements and ask what if.
Business model Critical Criteria:
Define Business model adoptions and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Digital Banking with what users do day-to-day?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Global surveillance Critical Criteria:
Model after Global surveillance governance and correct better engagement with Global surveillance results.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Digital Banking services/products?
– Which Digital Banking goals are the most important?
Privacy in English law Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Privacy in English law outcomes and define what our big hairy audacious Privacy in English law goal is.
Spanish Data Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Apply Spanish Data Protection Agency goals and devote time assessing Spanish Data Protection Agency and its risk.
– How do we go about Securing Digital Banking?
Privacy law Critical Criteria:
Generalize Privacy law results and slay a dragon.
– Have you considered what measures you will need to implement to ensure that the cloud provider complies with all applicable federal, state, and local privacy laws, including ferpa?
– Do you conduct an annual privacy assessment to ensure that you are in compliance with privacy laws and regulations?
– Does Digital Banking create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How can you measure Digital Banking in a systematic way?
Future of Privacy Forum Critical Criteria:
Use past Future of Privacy Forum tactics and assess what counts with Future of Privacy Forum that we are not counting.
– Among the Digital Banking product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Digital Banking?
Privacy engineering Critical Criteria:
Grade Privacy engineering governance and display thorough understanding of the Privacy engineering process.
– Are there Digital Banking Models?
Investment management Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Investment management risks and optimize Investment management leadership as a key to advancement.
– In a project to restructure Digital Banking outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What threat is Digital Banking addressing?
American Civil Liberties Union Critical Criteria:
Nurse American Civil Liberties Union engagements and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive American Civil Liberties Union projects.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Digital Banking into the services that we provide?
– How can the value of Digital Banking be defined?
Privacy-enhancing technologies Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Privacy-enhancing technologies projects and differentiate in coordinating Privacy-enhancing technologies.
– Do we have past Digital Banking Successes?
European Digital Rights Critical Criteria:
Apply European Digital Rights results and define what our big hairy audacious European Digital Rights goal is.
– Will Digital Banking have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Cloud computing strategies and find the ideas you already have.
– Have you considered that metrics collection, and system performance and security monitoring are more difficult in the cloud?
– Change in technology and prices over time: what will billing units be like for the higher-level virtualization clouds?
– Which cloud computing characteristic enables consumers to get computing resources without any human intervention?
– Is it more economical to move my existing datacenter-hosted service to the cloud, or to keep it in a datacenter?
– There are issues relating to policy and access. if your data is stored abroad whose policy do you adhere to?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– What does it take to become a cloud computing provider, and why would a company consider becoming one?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– Does the rise of cloud computing make managed hosting less desired and less important?
– What are some cost cutting strategies for controlling cloud computing costs?
– What are the security issues around cloud computing?
– Which is better for business open or closed clouds?
– Is there a market for developing niche clouds?
– Why is cloud security such a big challenge?
– What problems does cloud computing solve?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
– How technically mature is the standard?
– What is a benefit of cloud computing?
– What happened to grid computing?
Electronic Privacy Information Center Critical Criteria:
Meet over Electronic Privacy Information Center governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Electronic Privacy Information Center information.
White Label Banking Critical Criteria:
Deduce White Label Banking risks and finalize the present value of growth of White Label Banking.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Digital Banking strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How do we manage Digital Banking Knowledge Management (KM)?
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility Critical Criteria:
Value Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility.
Cellphone surveillance Critical Criteria:
Coach on Cellphone surveillance projects and summarize a clear Cellphone surveillance focus.
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner Critical Criteria:
Add value to Office of the Australian Information Commissioner strategies and reduce Office of the Australian Information Commissioner costs.
– How do we Improve Digital Banking service perception, and satisfaction?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Survey Risk management results and do something to it.
– Where should the organization enhance its Risk Management processes to have maximum benefit and impact on its ability to achieve business objectives?
– Has your organization conducted a cyber risk or vulnerability assessment of its information systems, control systems, and other networked systems?
– Does the committee responsible for risk have direct communication with the finance function and with staff who have time to ask what if?
– Will our actions, process, program or procedure prevent access to necessary records or result in changes to data in them?
– Do you have a process for looking at consequences of cyber incidents that informs your risk management process?
– Do we have a formal escalation process to address Cybersecurity risks that suddenly increase in severity?
– Is our Cybersecurity function appropriately organized, trained, equipped, staffed and funded?
– Are any problems that cause schedule slips identified as risks prior to their occurrence?
– What is the sensitivity (or classification) level of the information?
– Do entities have sufficient internal security leadership to implement programs?
– Are Cybersecurity criteria used for vendor and device selection?
– Do you use any homegrown IT system for ERM or risk assessments?
– Are our Cybersecurity capabilities efficient and effective?
– Where is this procedure or policy written and kept?
– If we cant fix it, how do we do it differently?
– Are there beyond-compliance activities?
Information privacy law Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Information privacy law planning and shift your focus.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Digital Banking workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Computational finance Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Computational finance planning and report on the economics of relationships managing Computational finance and constraints.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Digital Banking forward?
Internet privacy Critical Criteria:
Track Internet privacy governance and slay a dragon.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Digital Banking does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights Critical Criteria:
Devise NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights risks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights projects.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Digital Banking activities?
– Is Supporting Digital Banking documentation required?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Digital Banking Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Digital Banking External links:
Sign in to Scotiabank Digital Banking Services
Business Digital Banking | Columbia Bank
Personal Digital Banking | Columbia Bank
National data protection authority External links:
[PDF]National Data Protection Authority – Other …
[PDF]National Data Protection Authority – Other …
Medical privacy External links:
Medical Privacy – Workplace Fairness
Informing Patients of Medical Privacy Rights – Verywell
Public finance External links:
WPF – Women in Public Finance
Public Finance Authority
Public Finance Division – State Treasurer’s Office
Experimental finance External links:
Experimental Finance – taught by Mike Lipkin and Sacha …
Experimental Finance 2018 – Heidelberg, June 20-22
Experimental finance. The goals of experimental finance are to understand human and market behavior in settings relevant to finance. Experiments are synthetic economic environments created by researchers specifically to answer research questions.
Identity theft External links:
[PDF]Form 14039 Identity Theft Affidavit
Land Title: Identity Theft
[PDF]Identity Theft and Your Social Security Number
Personally identifiable information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse External links:
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – sagetree.com
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – Home | Facebook
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse :: Law360
Information Commissioner’s Office External links:
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) – Home | …
Information Commissioner’s Office – YouTube
ICO Blog | The Information Commissioner’s Office
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés External links:
CNIL – Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés
Surveillance state External links:
OffNow – Shut Down the Surveillance State
Banking as a Service External links:
API payment solution for Banking as a Service & FinTech
Plateforme Banking as a Service – Treezor
Financial economics External links:
MFE: Models for Financial Economics | SOA
Financial economics (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Financial economics (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Privacy in Australian law External links:
Privacy in Australian law – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Privacy in Australian law – broom02.revolvy.com
broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in Australian law
Privacy in Australian law – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in Australian law
Digital Banking External links:
Digital Banking Solutions for Banks and Credit Unions
Digital Banking | SDFCU
Business Digital Banking | Columbia Bank
National Privacy Commission External links:
National Privacy Commission – Photos | Facebook
National Privacy Commission, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines. 46K likes. National Privacy Commission — protecting the right to privacy in the digital age.
National Privacy Commission issues Data Privacy Act …
Quantum finance External links:
Schrödinger group and quantum finance : Juan M. …
Quantum Finance – Home | Facebook
Quantum Finance by Belal E. Baaquie – Goodreads
Product development External links:
Andrews-Cooper – Product Development
Simplexity Product Development San Diego, …
352 Inc – Digital Product Development and Marketing Agency
Danish Data Protection Agency External links:
Danish Data Protection Agency – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Danish Data Protection Agency
Danish Data Protection Agency – Official Site
Financial market External links:
The Fed – Designated Financial Market Utilities
Federal Act on Financial Market Infrastructures and …
Customer Relationship Management External links:
Customer Relationship Management Software | SugarCRM
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
PipelineDeals – Customer Relationship Management …
Quantitative behavioral finance External links:
[PDF]A Paradigm for Quantitative Behavioral Finance – …
What is QUANTITATIVE BEHAVIORAL FINANCE? What …
[PDF]Quantitative Behavioral Finance – University of …
Financial institution External links:
DayMet Credit Union | Financial Institution | Dayton, Ohio
Swedish Data Protection Authority External links:
Swedish Data Protection Authority – WOW.com
Swedish Data Protection Authority – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Swedish Data Protection Authority
Consumer privacy External links:
Consumer Privacy Pledge | Privacy Policies | U.S. Bank
Consumer Privacy Notice | Plenti
U.S. Consumer Privacy Notice from Bank of America
Privacy concerns with social networking services External links:
Privacy concerns with social networking services – …
Electronic Frontier Foundation External links:
Electronic Frontier Foundation Inc – GuideStar Profile
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) – Home | Facebook
Data Protection Commissioner External links:
Office of the Data Protection Commissioner – Home | Facebook
GDPR – Data Protection Commissioner – Ireland
Financial privacy External links:
[PDF]Right to Financial Privacy Act – The Fed
12 U.S. Code Chapter 35 – RIGHT TO FINANCIAL PRIVACY | …
Human rights External links:
Human Rights Watch | Defending Human Rights Worldwide
Human Rights First | American ideals. Universal values.
DHRHome | NYS Human Rights
Data security External links:
Automated teller machine External links:
Automated Teller Machine (ATM) – Georgia
Automated Teller Machine – ATM – Investopedia
automated teller machine | Infoplease
Mobile banking External links:
Online & Mobile Banking at Grow Financial
Chase Mobile Banking
ONLINE & MOBILE BANKING – Guaranty Bank
Personal identifier External links:
[PDF]Personal Identifier Reference List – Hamilton County …
Confidential Personal Identifier Forms – Supreme Court of Ohio
Personal Identifier Confidentiality – New York State Assembly
Norwegian Data Protection Authority External links:
CCIS | The Norwegian Data Protection Authority
User experience External links:
Google User Experience Research
User Experience | UX Design Tools | Optimal Workshop
Lojic | Manufacturing User Experience
Personality rights External links:
Chapter 63.60 RCW: PERSONALITY RIGHTS
Chapter 63.60 RCW: PERSONALITY RIGHTS
Personal finance External links:
MONEY: Personal Finance News & Advice
Personal Finance – reddit
BalanceTrack: Personal Finance Education Center
Business model External links:
Business Model – Investopedia
Business Model Templates for PowerPoint – …
Business Model – Investopedia
Global surveillance External links:
Module 2: WHO and CDC Global Surveillance Systems
Global Surveillance – Home | Facebook
Global Surveillance Systems Inc.
Privacy in English law External links:
Privacy in English law – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in English law
The Right to Privacy in English Law
Privacy in English Law Flashcards | Quizlet
Future of Privacy Forum External links:
Category Archive for “Blog” | Future of Privacy Forum
Future of Privacy Forum
Privacy engineering External links:
NIST Examining Privacy Engineering Best Practices
Privacy Engineering – Home | Facebook
Investment management External links:
Secure Client Login – Scottrade Investment Management Login
Artisan Partners – Global Investment Management Firm
Tomorrow’s Scholar – Voya Investment Management – …
American Civil Liberties Union External links:
Contact Us | American Civil Liberties Union
Renew your ACLU membership | American Civil Liberties Union
ACLU-DE – American Civil Liberties Union of Delaware
Privacy-enhancing technologies External links:
[PDF]Privacy-enhancing technologies for the Internet
European Digital Rights External links:
Join us and support European Digital Rights today! – EDRi
European Digital Rights (EDRi) – Medium
European Digital Rights – YouTube
Cloud computing External links:
Compliant Cloud Computing Simplified – Lumen21
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Electronic Privacy Information Center External links:
Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) [website]
ELECTRONIC PRIVACY INFORMATION CENTER – GuideStar …
EPIC – Electronic Privacy Information Center Public …
White Label Banking External links:
White Label Banking Solution | Salt Edge
How does white label banking in Europe work? – Quora
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility External links:
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility …
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner External links:
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner – Facebook
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
Risk management External links:
20 Best Title:(risk Management Manager) jobs (Hiring …
Education Risk Management | Edu Risk Solutions
Information privacy law External links:
The Textbooks – Information Privacy Law
Berkeley Information Privacy Law Association – …
Internet privacy External links: