What is involved in Information governance
Find out what the related areas are that Information governance connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information governance thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Information Governance Organizational Structures journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Information Governance Organizational Structures leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information governance related domains to cover and 236 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information governance, ARMA International, Big data, Business intelligence, Chief governance officer, Climate governance, Clinical governance, Collaborative governance, Corporate governance, Cultural governance, Data defined storage, Data governance, Data science, Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications, Earth system governance, Ecclesiastical polity, Electronic discovery, Electronically stored information, Enterprise architecture, Enterprise content management, Environmental, social and corporate governance, Environmental governance, Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act, Global governance, Good governance, Governance, risk management, and compliance, Governance in higher education, Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management, Information management, Information security, Information technology governance, Knowledge management, Legal hold, Local governance, Market governance mechanism, Master data management, Multistakeholder governance model, National archives, Network governance, Ocean governance, Open-source governance, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, Political party governance, Private governance, Project governance, Records life-cycle, Records management, Risk management, SOA governance, Security sector governance and reform, Soil governance, Sustainable Governance Indicators, Technology governance, Transnational governance, Website governance, World Governance Index:
Information governance Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Information governance management and point out Information governance tensions in leadership.
– How does your organization assess staff training needs and ensure job/role specific information governance training is provided to all staff?
– How is the chief executive or equivalent management board consulted and/or informed of information governance issues?
– What governance arrangements do you have in place to support the current and evolving information governance agenda?
– What is the organizations most effective method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– In relation to information governance, what are the key challenges or changes facing your organization?
– What is the organizations preferred method of training for information governance knowledge and skills?
– Are assumptions made in Information governance stated explicitly?
– Are we Assessing Information governance and Risk?
– How can we improve Information governance?
ARMA International Critical Criteria:
Reason over ARMA International quality and don’t overlook the obvious.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Information governance move?
– What are the business goals Information governance is aiming to achieve?
– How will you measure your Information governance effectiveness?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Big data decisions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Big data information.
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– Is the software compatible with new database formats for raw, unstructured, and semi-structured big data?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– What is the quantifiable ROI for this solution (cost / time savings / data error minimization / etc)?
– Future: Given the focus on Big Data where should the Chief Executive for these initiatives report?
– Which departments in your organization are involved in using data technologies and data analytics?
– Which core Oracle Business Intelligence or Big Data Analytics products are used in your solution?
– What are the ways in which cloud computing and big data can work together?
– What new definitions are needed to describe elements of new Big Data solutions?
– How are the new Big Data developments captured in new Reference Architectures?
– What would be needed to support collaboration on data sharing in your sector?
– What (additional) data do these algorithms need to be effective?
– At which levels do you see the need for standardisation actions?
– Which other Oracle products are used in your solution?
– How does that compare to other science disciplines?
– What business challenges did you face?
– Are we Using Data To Win?
– What are we collecting?
– How much data so far?
– What are we missing?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Check Business intelligence decisions and achieve a single Business intelligence view and bringing data together.
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Can you easily add users and features to quickly scale and customize to your organizations specific needs?
– what is the most effective tool for Statistical Analysis Business Analytics and Business Intelligence?
– Can you filter, drill down, or add entirely new data to your visualization with mobile editing?
– Does your BI solution allow analytical insights to happen anywhere and everywhere?
– Social Data Analytics Are you integrating social into your business intelligence?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What documentation is provided with the software / system and in what format?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– What are the best UI frameworks for Business Intelligence Applications?
– What are the key skills a Business Intelligence Analyst should have?
– Is Business Intelligence a more natural fit within Finance or IT?
– What type and complexity of system administration roles?
– Can users easily create these thresholds and alerts?
– How will marketing change in the next 10 years?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– What level of training would you recommend?
– What is your annual maintenance?
– How are you going to manage?
– Using dashboard functions?
Chief governance officer Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Chief governance officer planning and transcribe Chief governance officer as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Information governance study?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Information governance?
– Is Supporting Information governance documentation required?
Climate governance Critical Criteria:
Meet over Climate governance goals and proactively manage Climate governance risks.
– Is there a Information governance Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What threat is Information governance addressing?
Clinical governance Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Clinical governance goals and spearhead techniques for implementing Clinical governance.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Information governance processes of our organization?
– How can you measure Information governance in a systematic way?
– What is Effective Information governance?
Collaborative governance Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Collaborative governance visions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Collaborative governance information.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Information governance strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Do we monitor the Information governance decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– When a Information governance manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Corporate governance goals and pioneer acquisition of Corporate governance systems.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Information governance experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Information governance is underway?
– What are internal and external Information governance relations?
Cultural governance Critical Criteria:
Detail Cultural governance governance and sort Cultural governance activities.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Information governance project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Information governance leaders?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Information governance?
Data defined storage Critical Criteria:
Use past Data defined storage planning and devise Data defined storage key steps.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Information governance values?
– What is the purpose of Information governance in relation to the mission?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Check Data governance decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and Data governance strategies.
– Have standard policies and procedures about all aspects of data governance and the Data Management lifecycle, including collection, maintenance, usage and dissemination, been clearly defined and documented?
– Before any rule is created or any data-related decision is made, a prior decision must be addressed: who gets to make the decision, and when, and using what process?
– Is collecting this data element the most efficient way to influence practice, policy, or research?
– How can we improve data sharing methodologies between departments?
– How can we leverage technology advances from other data systems?
– The front-ends are dependent on data. how is that data governed?
– What type of data governance is right for your organization?
– How does it align with to the to be architecture?
– What are the key objectives of your organization?
– Should clients be given control of the data?
– How will we use the data that is collected?
– Who are your organizations customers?
– What is your organizations purpose?
– How is data collected and accessed?
– How long are the agreements valid?
– Is there a Change navigation list?
– Physical data model available?
– What Is Data Governance ?
– How do they help search?
Data science Critical Criteria:
Steer Data science tactics and improve Data science service perception.
– In what ways are Information governance vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– Is there any existing Information governance governance structure?
– What about Information governance Analysis of results?
Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Design Criteria Standard for Electronic Records Management Software Applications decisions and test out new things.
– Does Information governance analysis show the relationships among important Information governance factors?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Information governance?
Earth system governance Critical Criteria:
Discuss Earth system governance engagements and adopt an insight outlook.
– How can skill-level changes improve Information governance?
– What will drive Information governance change?
– What are our Information governance Processes?
Ecclesiastical polity Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Ecclesiastical polity issues and reduce Ecclesiastical polity costs.
– What business benefits will Information governance goals deliver if achieved?
Electronic discovery Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Electronic discovery governance and look at it backwards.
– For your Information governance project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Information governance moving forward?
– How do we manage Information governance Knowledge Management (KM)?
Electronically stored information Critical Criteria:
Systematize Electronically stored information tasks and get going.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Information governance activities?
– What vendors make products that address the Information governance needs?
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Enterprise architecture management and intervene in Enterprise architecture processes and leadership.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Information governance in a volatile global economy?
– what is the best design framework for Information governance organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Enterprise content management Critical Criteria:
Value Enterprise content management results and point out Enterprise content management tensions in leadership.
– How likely is the current Information governance plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is the Information governance organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How to deal with Information governance Changes?
Environmental, social and corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Environmental, social and corporate governance outcomes and pay attention to the small things.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Information governance processes?
– Among the Information governance product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Environmental governance Critical Criteria:
Map Environmental governance results and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Environmental governance results.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Information governance delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Information governance objectives?
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Critical Criteria:
Infer Federal Rules of Civil Procedure leadership and get answers.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Information governance does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the disruptive Information governance technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Critical Criteria:
Define Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act planning and figure out ways to motivate other Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act users.
– In the case of a Information governance project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Information governance project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Information governance project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Can we add value to the current Information governance decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How important is Information governance to the user organizations mission?
Global governance Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Global governance tactics and observe effective Global governance.
– What are our needs in relation to Information governance skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Who will provide the final approval of Information governance deliverables?
Good governance Critical Criteria:
Survey Good governance projects and ask questions.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Information governance process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Information governance process available?
– Is Information governance dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Governance, risk management, and compliance Critical Criteria:
Confer over Governance, risk management, and compliance visions and forecast involvement of future Governance, risk management, and compliance projects in development.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Information governance requirements in detail?
– Have you identified your Information governance key performance indicators?
Governance in higher education Critical Criteria:
Participate in Governance in higher education failures and describe which business rules are needed as Governance in higher education interface.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information governance processes?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Information governance with what users do day-to-day?
Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act projects.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Information governance ?
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act risks and observe effective Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Information governance strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does our organization need more Information governance education?
ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management Critical Criteria:
Shape ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management risks and observe effective ISO 15489 Information and documentation — Records management.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Information governance is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Information governance?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Information management strategies and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Information management projects.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Information governance services/products?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– What are all of our Information governance domains and what do they do?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
Information security Critical Criteria:
Study Information security adoptions and report on developing an effective Information security strategy.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– Is the software and application development process based on an industry best practice and is information security included throughout the software development life cycle (sdlc) process?
– Do we maintain our own threat catalogue on the corporate intranet to remind employees of the wide range of issues of concern to Information Security and the business?
– Are information security policies and other relevant security information disseminated to all system users (including vendors, contractors, and business partners)?
– Is mgmt able to determine whether security activities delegated to people or implemented by information security are performing as expected?
– Is the documented Information Security Mgmt System (ISMS) established, implemented, operated, monitored, reviewed, maintained and improved?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (degree of completeness)?
– Are we requesting exemption from or modification to established information security policies or standards?
– Is there a consistent and effective approach applied to the mgmt of information security events?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Information governance effort?
– What is true about the trusted computing base in information security?
– what is the difference between cyber security and information security?
– Is an organizational information security policy established?
– How to achieve a satisfied level of information security?
– Conform to the identified information security requirements?
Information technology governance Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Information technology governance projects and grade techniques for implementing Information technology governance controls.
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Audit Knowledge management tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Knowledge management results.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– Think about the people you identified for your Information governance project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Think about the functions involved in your Information governance project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Legal hold Critical Criteria:
Canvass Legal hold management and separate what are the business goals Legal hold is aiming to achieve.
– What is the source of the strategies for Information governance strengthening and reform?
– Why should we adopt a Information governance framework?
Local governance Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Local governance risks and adjust implementation of Local governance.
– Do we have past Information governance Successes?
– What is our Information governance Strategy?
Market governance mechanism Critical Criteria:
Study Market governance mechanism adoptions and forecast involvement of future Market governance mechanism projects in development.
– Which Information governance goals are the most important?
– Have all basic functions of Information governance been defined?
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Master data management management and spearhead techniques for implementing Master data management.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Information governance? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we Improve Information governance service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Multistakeholder governance model Critical Criteria:
Debate over Multistakeholder governance model leadership and devote time assessing Multistakeholder governance model and its risk.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Information governance?
– What is our formula for success in Information governance ?
National archives Critical Criteria:
Reason over National archives issues and assess what counts with National archives that we are not counting.
– Why is Information governance important for you now?
Network governance Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Network governance issues and check on ways to get started with Network governance.
– What are the short and long-term Information governance goals?
Ocean governance Critical Criteria:
Study Ocean governance outcomes and define Ocean governance competency-based leadership.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Information governance models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Open-source governance Critical Criteria:
Frame Open-source governance projects and reduce Open-source governance costs.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Information governance forward?
– Do Information governance rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Critical Criteria:
Systematize Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard leadership and reduce Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard costs.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Information governance project?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Information governance project?
Political party governance Critical Criteria:
Dissect Political party governance goals and drive action.
– Does Information governance systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we know that any Information governance analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Who sets the Information governance standards?
Private governance Critical Criteria:
Adapt Private governance visions and revise understanding of Private governance architectures.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Information governance leader?
Project governance Critical Criteria:
Steer Project governance projects and find out what it really means.
– What are specific Information governance Rules to follow?
Records life-cycle Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Records life-cycle tasks and oversee Records life-cycle management by competencies.
– How is the value delivered by Information governance being measured?
– Who needs to know about Information governance ?
Records management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Records management risks and forecast involvement of future Records management projects in development.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Information governance information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– Does Information governance create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Examine Risk management quality and forecast involvement of future Risk management projects in development.
– Industry standards enforce legislation that utilities must meet, and these standards do not come cheaply. Standards require additional resources in the form of employees, hours, and technology, all of which increases the cost of providing reliable electricity to the customer. Therefore, the standards of Cybersecurity that protect the customer are then ultimately paid by the customer. So what are these standards and who sets them?
– How do we engage divisions, operating units, operations, internal audit, risk management, compliance, finance, technology, and human resources in adopting the updated framework?
– Are legal and regulatory requirements regarding Cybersecurity, including privacy and civil liberties obligations, understood and managed?
– Is maintenance and repair of organizational assets performed and logged in a timely manner, with approved and controlled tools?
– Do you currently have a Risk Committee or are those governance functions carried out by existing committees of the Board?
– What is the different in meaning if any between the terms Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility?
– Will we be inclusive enough yet not disruptive to ongoing business, for effective Cybersecurity practices?
– Is there a schedule for required password updates from default vendor or manufacturer passwords?
– Are there any threats or vulnerabilities in the environment? Has anything changed in production?
– Do we have sufficient processes in place to enforce security controls and standards?
– Could a system or security malfunction or unavailability result in injury or death?
– Do we have sufficient processes in place to enforce security controls and standards?
– Financial risk -can the organization afford to undertake the project?
– What are the actions that are required to meet the security requirements?
– Have you had outside experts look at your Cybersecurity plans?
– What is the likelihood of risk events happening?
– Is your Cybersecurity plan tested regularly?
SOA governance Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about SOA governance goals and document what potential SOA governance megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Information governance activities?
Security sector governance and reform Critical Criteria:
Survey Security sector governance and reform governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Security sector governance and reform information.
Soil governance Critical Criteria:
See the value of Soil governance projects and differentiate in coordinating Soil governance.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Information governance process?
– Does Information governance analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Sustainable Governance Indicators Critical Criteria:
Jump start Sustainable Governance Indicators strategies and overcome Sustainable Governance Indicators skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are the key elements of your Information governance performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Technology governance Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Technology governance outcomes and find the essential reading for Technology governance researchers.
– Do we all define Information governance in the same way?
Transnational governance Critical Criteria:
Review Transnational governance tasks and overcome Transnational governance skills and management ineffectiveness.
Website governance Critical Criteria:
Test Website governance engagements and finalize specific methods for Website governance acceptance.
– Is maximizing Information governance protection the same as minimizing Information governance loss?
– To what extent does management recognize Information governance as a tool to increase the results?
World Governance Index Critical Criteria:
Participate in World Governance Index engagements and maintain World Governance Index for success.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Information Governance Organizational Structures Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Information governance External links:
InfoGovCon: The Information Governance Conference 2017
[PDF]INFORMATION GOVERNANCE POLICY – qehkl
www.qehkl.nhs.uk/Documents/IG Policy v7.0 2018 01.pdf
Information Governance | InfoGov Basics
ARMA International External links:
Birmingham Chapter of ARMA International
Big data External links:
Pepperdata: DevOps for Big Data
Qognify: Big Data Solutions for Physical Security & …
Business intelligence External links:
[PDF]Position Title: Business Intelligence Analyst – ttra
Clinical governance External links:
[PPT]Clinical Governance – University of Pittsburgh
Collaborative governance External links:
Portland State PSU Online | Collaborative Governance
Collaborative Governance: The Case of WNC EdNET « …
Publications | Collaborative Governance
Corporate governance External links:
Proxy Insight | Voting & Corporate Governance Information
Morgan Stanley Corporate Governance
Briefing: Governance | Davis Polk | Corporate Governance
Data governance External links:
What is data governance (DG)? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Data Governance Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Data Governance | CDE
Data science External links:
Yhat: End-to-End Data Science Platform
Domino Data Lab – Data Science Platform
UW Data Science Master’s Program – Seattle
Earth system governance External links:
Earth System Governance Project – Home | Facebook
Electronic discovery External links:
The Electronic Discovery Institute – Official Site
Electronic Discovery | Department of Enterprise Services
Electronically stored information External links:
Electronically stored information (ESI), for the purpose of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) is information created, manipulated, communicated, stored, and best utilized in digital form, requiring the use of computer hardware and software.
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
Enterprise Architecture Professional Journal
Enterprise content management External links:
Enterprise Content Management Solution | Laserfiche
Softdocs – Enterprise Content Management (ECM), E …
Best Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Software in …
Environmental governance External links:
The Global Environmental Governance Project – Home | Facebook
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure External links:
2017 Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – Table of Contents
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure – PACER
FacultyBooks – FEDERAL RULES OF CIVIL PROCEDURE 2017
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act External links:
Aon Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) | Aon
[PDF]Form 8957 Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act …
Global governance External links:
Global Governance Watch©
Good governance External links:
The Coalition for Good Governance
Polye: Embrace Good Governance – YouTube
TASB Good Governance | Board Awards
Governance in higher education External links:
[PDF]Shared Governance in Higher Education – Luna …
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act External links:
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act …
Information management External links:
Home | Information Management
Information Management Group, Inc.
Health Information Management (HIM) Education and …
Information security External links:
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
Title & Settlement Information Security
Managed Security Services | Information Security Solutions
Information technology governance External links:
[PDF]Information Technology Governance
[PDF]Information Technology Governance – Virginia
sfc.virginia.gov/pdf/General Gov/012208 APA Technology.pdf
Knowledge management External links:
Knowledge Management System – Login
Working Knowledge CSP – Knowledge Management …
[PDF]Army Regulation 25-1, ‘Army Knowledge Management …
Legal hold External links:
6-7.2 Procedures to Follow to Issue a Legal Hold Notice
1-5.5 Legal Hold Notice – USPS
Legal Hold Software | Relativity
Local governance External links:
The Hague Academy for Local Governance – Home | Facebook
[PDF]State and Local Governance – Wisconsin Department …
Equality Indicators – Institute for State and Local Governance
Master data management External links:
Healthcare Master Data Management
MDM Tools: Master Data Management Products from Talend
Master Data Management (MDM) Support for Microsoft …
National archives External links:
US National Archives – Official Site
Sleepover at the National Archives
National Archives Store
Network governance External links:
Network governance: PwC
Ocean governance External links:
MA Ocean Governance – Home | Facebook
Ocean Governance for Sustainability – Challenges, …
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard External links:
[PDF]Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard 3 – …
Private governance External links:
Public & Private Governance Flashcards | Quizlet
Project governance External links:
[PDF]Payroll Services Consolidation Project Governance …
services.oregon.gov/das/Docs/Governance Structure PSCP.pdf
Project Governance | Student Information Systems
Project Governance Meetings – PM Majik
Records management External links:
Records Management – Record Series
Records Management | North Dakota ITD
Records Management Training for State Agencies and …
Risk management External links:
Risk Management Job Titles | Enlighten Jobs
“Billions” Risk Management (TV Episode 2017) – IMDb
SOA governance External links:
SOA governance technologies – Gartner IT Glossary
Security sector governance and reform External links:
[PDF]Security Sector Governance and Reform – ETH Z
Technology governance External links:
Information Technology Governance Committee (ITGC)
Information Technology Governance Maturity: Examining …
Article – Technology Governance
Transnational governance External links:
Private Transnational Governance of Economic …
Website governance External links:
Website Governance | Smith College
World Governance Index External links:
WGI abbreviation stands for World Governance Index