What is involved in Marketing Plan
Find out what the related areas are that Marketing Plan connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Marketing Plan thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Marketing Plan journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Marketing Plan leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Marketing Plan related domains to cover and 247 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Marketing Plan, B.C.G. Analysis, Brand equity, Break even analysis, Business plan, Competitor analysis, Contribution margin analysis, Corrective Action, Critical path analysis, Critical success factor, Direct marketing, Discounts and allowances, Environmental scanning, G.E. Multi Factoral analysis, Gantt chart, Geographical pricing, Gross contribution, Gross profit, H. A. Simon, Management accounting, Management information system, Market research, Market segment, Market share, Market size, Marketing Research, Marketing management, Marketing mix, Marketing strategies, Marketing strategy, Mission statement, Net contribution, Net profit, New product development, Organizational culture, Pareto principle, Perceptual mapping, Performance indicator, Price elasticity of demand, Pricing objectives, Pricing strategies, Product Life Cycle Management, Product line, Product management, Product portfolio, Profit on sales, Program Evaluation and Review Technique, Promotional mix, Public relations, Punched cards, Quality Function Deployment, Return on investment, SWOT Analysis, Sales promotion, Strategic management, Sustainable competitive advantage, Unique selling proposition, Viral marketing, Vision statement, Word of mouth marketing:
Marketing Plan Critical Criteria:
Apply Marketing Plan management and adopt an insight outlook.
– Is the promotion consistent with the product positioning and other marketing plans?
– To what extent does management recognize Marketing Plan as a tool to increase the results?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Marketing Plan that make it risky?
– Does our organization need more Marketing Plan education?
B.C.G. Analysis Critical Criteria:
Start B.C.G. Analysis leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Marketing Plan goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Marketing Plan?
– Are accountability and ownership for Marketing Plan clearly defined?
Brand equity Critical Criteria:
Design Brand equity leadership and probe Brand equity strategic alliances.
– Does Marketing Plan create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Marketing Plan with what users do day-to-day?
– How to Secure Marketing Plan?
Break even analysis Critical Criteria:
Pilot Break even analysis leadership and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Do those selected for the Marketing Plan team have a good general understanding of what Marketing Plan is all about?
– Why should we adopt a Marketing Plan framework?
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Frame Business plan strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Business plan.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Marketing Plan? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How can you measure Marketing Plan in a systematic way?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
Competitor analysis Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Competitor analysis leadership and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are the barriers to increased Marketing Plan production?
– What are the usability implications of Marketing Plan actions?
– Which Marketing Plan goals are the most important?
Contribution margin analysis Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Contribution margin analysis results and create Contribution margin analysis explanations for all managers.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Marketing Plan project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Marketing Plan project lifecycle?
– What are internal and external Marketing Plan relations?
– Do we have past Marketing Plan Successes?
Corrective Action Critical Criteria:
Own Corrective Action planning and devote time assessing Corrective Action and its risk.
– Has management taken appropriate corrective actions related to reports from external sources for their implications for enterprise Risk Management?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Do we review the EFFECTIVENESS of corrective actions -were the actions taken successful in eliminating the cause(s) of nonconformities?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Marketing Plan objectives?
– What is the frequency of product failures and adequacy of corrective actions?
– How do we decide if there is any corrective action needed?
– Corrective action by supplier on affected product?
Critical path analysis Critical Criteria:
Frame Critical path analysis adoptions and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Critical path analysis is getting what it needs.
– In what ways are Marketing Plan vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Marketing Plan ?
– Does Marketing Plan appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Critical success factor Critical Criteria:
Grade Critical success factor planning and test out new things.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– What are the critical success factors which will support the expansion and wide adoption of IoT applications?
– Describe what you have found to be the critical success factors for a successful implementation?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Marketing Plan project manager?
– What are our critical success factors?
Direct marketing Critical Criteria:
Derive from Direct marketing outcomes and describe which business rules are needed as Direct marketing interface.
– Does Marketing Plan include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Marketing Plan process?
– Which customers cant participate in our Marketing Plan domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Discounts and allowances Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Discounts and allowances failures and summarize a clear Discounts and allowances focus.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Marketing Plan effort?
– How would one define Marketing Plan leadership?
Environmental scanning Critical Criteria:
Judge Environmental scanning management and look at the big picture.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Marketing Plan activities?
– Who needs to know about Marketing Plan ?
G.E. Multi Factoral analysis Critical Criteria:
Align G.E. Multi Factoral analysis planning and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling G.E. Multi Factoral analysis projects.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Marketing Plan. How do we gain traction?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Marketing Plan Management?
– Is the scope of Marketing Plan defined?
Gantt chart Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Gantt chart visions and customize techniques for implementing Gantt chart controls.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Marketing Plan is underway?
– What is the purpose of Marketing Plan in relation to the mission?
– What is a GANTT Chart?
Geographical pricing Critical Criteria:
Examine Geographical pricing management and secure Geographical pricing creativity.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Marketing Plan process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Marketing Plan process available?
– What is the source of the strategies for Marketing Plan strengthening and reform?
– What are all of our Marketing Plan domains and what do they do?
Gross contribution Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Gross contribution tactics and assess and formulate effective operational and Gross contribution strategies.
– Think about the people you identified for your Marketing Plan project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Think of your Marketing Plan project. what are the main functions?
Gross profit Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Gross profit management and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Gross profit decisions.
– What are the disruptive Marketing Plan technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who sets the Marketing Plan standards?
– Is gross profit holding?
H. A. Simon Critical Criteria:
Prioritize H. A. Simon strategies and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential H. A. Simon information.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Marketing Plan products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Marketing Plan?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Marketing Plan move?
Management accounting Critical Criteria:
Trace Management accounting results and optimize Management accounting leadership as a key to advancement.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Marketing Plan does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is Marketing Plan dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Management information system governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Management information system and constraints.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Marketing Plan agendas for the next 3 years?
– How will you measure your Marketing Plan effectiveness?
– What threat is Marketing Plan addressing?
Market research Critical Criteria:
Chart Market research adoptions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Market research.
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– How do we manage Marketing Plan Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Are assumptions made in Marketing Plan stated explicitly?
Market segment Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Market segment quality and create Market segment explanations for all managers.
– Users increasingly demand from web sites the ability to get information that is customized to their interests and needs. Many web sites now tailor their content through the use of architectures designed to support multiple audience types, or through technologies that allow users to profile their personal interests. These kinds of sites demonstrate that their designers are sensitive to the fact the users arent all the same. Besides the influence of users, marketing efforts have driven this trend to a large degree: why present general information to the broadest audience (e.g., trying to sell tobacco products to everyone, including the antismoking activists) when you can target information to prequalified market segments (e.g., selling expensive cigars to yuppies)?
– As a CSP undertakes to build out or take a fresh look at its service offerings, the CSP should clearly define its business strategy and related risk management philosophy. What market segments or industries does the CSP intend to serve?
– To what extent will this product open up new market segments (e.g., industry lines, customer groups, geographical areas) that may be valuable also for other product lines?
– How do you identify and anticipate how requirements and changing expectations will differ across CUSTOMERS, CUSTOMER groups, and market SEGMENTS and across the CUSTOMER life cycle?
– Can we establish a new market segmentation strategy focused on potential profitability and willingness to purchase?
– Which of the market segments will be the target market for this campaign?
– What market segments or industries does the CSP intend to serve?
– Can we do Marketing Plan without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Is Supporting Marketing Plan documentation required?
– What market segment(s) are served by the company?
Market share Critical Criteria:
Understand Market share decisions and explain and analyze the challenges of Market share.
– Are the calculated sales volumes realistic, taking into account the competitive position, realistic market share, importance of customer problem/pain and stage/maturity of customer needs?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Marketing Plan requirements in detail?
– How to deal with Marketing Plan Changes?
– What drives market share?
Market size Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Market size projects and transcribe Market size as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Given the defined customer segment and defined problem/pain, what is the potential market size?
– What are the long-term Marketing Plan goals?
– How do we go about Securing Marketing Plan?
Marketing Research Critical Criteria:
Drive Marketing Research goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Marketing Plan?
– In what way(s) did marketing research help shape CRM?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Investigate Marketing management engagements and finalize the present value of growth of Marketing management.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Marketing Plan project?
– Do the Marketing Plan decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Marketing Plan study?
Marketing mix Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Marketing mix engagements and point out Marketing mix tensions in leadership.
– Identify a product that has been successfully modified to meet changing consumer needs and, as a result, has avoided the decline stage. can we modify the market, the product, or the marketing mix?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Marketing Plan forward?
– Is Marketing Plan Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Marketing strategies Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Marketing strategies visions and observe effective Marketing strategies.
– Is the Marketing Plan organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Marketing Plan processes?
Marketing strategy Critical Criteria:
Examine Marketing strategy issues and look for lots of ideas.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Marketing Plan into the services that we provide?
– How does our company use its web-site for Customer Service and / or customer relationship building?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep our products at the forefront?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep the product at the forefront?
– What is our Increasing importance of integrated marketing communications … why?
– How do we measure improved Marketing Plan service perception, and satisfaction?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Marketing Plan moving forward?
– What are the parts of a marketing strategy?
Mission statement Critical Criteria:
Derive from Mission statement issues and shift your focus.
– what is the best design framework for Marketing Plan organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What do you do if your organization does not have a published mission statement or set of values?
– Mission Statement: Purpose; Business; Values Reason to be?
Net contribution Critical Criteria:
Adapt Net contribution governance and triple focus on important concepts of Net contribution relationship management.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Marketing Plan in a volatile global economy?
Net profit Critical Criteria:
Map Net profit risks and budget for Net profit challenges.
– How do we Improve Marketing Plan service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are there recognized Marketing Plan problems?
New product development Critical Criteria:
Communicate about New product development leadership and frame using storytelling to create more compelling New product development projects.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– Is maximizing Marketing Plan protection the same as minimizing Marketing Plan loss?
– Project type: what percent of resources should go to new product developments?
– Which step in new product development you think is the most important?
– What are the steps in the new product development process?
– How can new product development be sped up?
– Is a Marketing Plan Team Work effort in place?
Organizational culture Critical Criteria:
Add value to Organizational culture goals and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Organizational culture results.
– What do we need to know, and how do we get the information required to answer this question, especially with regard to our organizational culture, technological roadmap, and where both organizations are moving in the long term?
– How is the way you as the leader think and process information affecting your organizational culture?
– Will the organizational culture support new values of the agile team?
Pareto principle Critical Criteria:
Focus on Pareto principle management and probe the present value of growth of Pareto principle.
Perceptual mapping Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Perceptual mapping failures and catalog Perceptual mapping activities.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Marketing Plan leader?
– What is our formula for success in Marketing Plan ?
Performance indicator Critical Criteria:
Grasp Performance indicator adoptions and correct better engagement with Performance indicator results.
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– What is the availability of and cost of internal Quality Assurance manpower necessary to monitor each performance indicator?
– To what extent did the results indicate that the program goals, objectives and performance indicators had been achieved?
– Kpi key performance indicators opportunities. are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Marketing Plan strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How does the proposed solution help measure each performance indicator?
– Have you identified your Marketing Plan key performance indicators?
– What are valid performance indicators for the service desk?
– What are your performance indicators?
Price elasticity of demand Critical Criteria:
Face Price elasticity of demand planning and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Price elasticity of demand projects.
Pricing objectives Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Pricing objectives visions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Pricing objectives.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Marketing Plan information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Marketing Plan?
– What vendors make products that address the Marketing Plan needs?
Pricing strategies Critical Criteria:
Track Pricing strategies projects and describe which business rules are needed as Pricing strategies interface.
Product Life Cycle Management Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Product Life Cycle Management outcomes and create a map for yourself.
– Worth what paid for (wwpf): the quantitative evaluation by a person in your customer segment of the question: considering the products and services that we offer, are they worth what clients pay for them?
– Can we explain the difference between maintaining, harvesting, and dropping a brand in the decline stage. why might we select one of these strategies over the other?
– What can we do to ensure that all the necessary product development steps are adequately followed under the pressure of being first to market?
– Compare sequential product development and simultaneous product development. what are the advantages and disadvantages of each approach?
– Describe the major internal and external sources of new-product ideas. which source do you think provides the best ideas?
– Trace one of our products through the product life cycle stages. how quickly does it move through the stages?
– What are the different strategies for modifying a product in the maturity stage?
– What are the strategies for dealing with products in the decline stage?
– How should the process be monitored, and the effectiveness measured?
– What must happen before a product can be developed?
– Can plm also be applied to the service industry?
– What does the supply chain do with product data?
– What are the major sources of new product ideas?
– When does the customer pay for an upgrade?
– Can software really inspire creativity?
– Which factors have an impact on plm?
– Why do so many new products fail?
– When to break compatibility?
– When to retrofit?
Product line Critical Criteria:
Rank Product line planning and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Product line results.
– Markets, products and technologies provide another set of dimensions across which managers seek balance. The question faced is: do you have the appropriate split in R&D spending across your various product lines?
– To what extent will this product improve cost effectiveness that may be utilized by other product lines and business areas?
– To what extent will this product introduce or strengthen alliances that may be utilized also for other product lines?
– Do you have the appropriate split in R&D spending across your various product lines?
Product management Critical Criteria:
Probe Product management quality and innovate what needs to be done with Product management.
– A vital question in new product management is: how should the business most effectively invest its research and development (r&d) and new product resources?
– In marketplace businesses what is the optimal relationship between product management Category Management and marketing?
– What is the optimal relationship between Product Management Category Management and Marketing?
– Does Marketing Plan analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are the a best practices for Agile SCRUM Product Management?
– Will Marketing Plan deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Product portfolio Critical Criteria:
Shape Product portfolio failures and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Product portfolio decisions.
– Describe the causes of return differences between portfolios managed in the strategy for different clients with similar guidelines and objectives. How much is attributable to individual portfolio Managers decisions?
– What are the unique selling points (USPs) that may differentiate our product offering compared with competitors?
– Do you have enough of the right resources to handle projects currently in your pipeline?
– Value proposition – can we create and sustain competitive advantage for this product?
– What specific sources are best for generating a regular flow of new product ideas?
– How does the firm measure and monitor client service and customer satisfaction?
– How well does the product fit with our current and planned product portfolio?
– How well does the product fit with our planned product architecture?
– Have relevant operational costs been included in NPV calculation?
– How do industry and sector allocations factor into your strategy?
– To what extent is the profitability of the product certain?
– Profitability – will the product be (highly) profitable?
– How strong is the internal sponsorship for this product?
– Given your strategy, where should you spend your money?
– Does the product leverage an emerging market trend?
– How can new ideas be obtained from customers?
– How does the product fit our risk profile?
– Who is responsible for compliance?
– What is the sales forecast?
– Are fees negotiable?
Profit on sales Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Profit on sales management and grade techniques for implementing Profit on sales controls.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Marketing Plan? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How can skill-level changes improve Marketing Plan?
Program Evaluation and Review Technique Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Program Evaluation and Review Technique visions and probe Program Evaluation and Review Technique strategic alliances.
– When a Marketing Plan manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Promotional mix Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Promotional mix failures and research ways can we become the Promotional mix company that would put us out of business.
– In the case of a Marketing Plan project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Marketing Plan project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Marketing Plan project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Which of the elements of the promotional mix is usually regarded as most credible?
– Which promotional tools would be most effective in our promotional mix?
– What business benefits will Marketing Plan goals deliver if achieved?
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Public relations adoptions and gather practices for scaling Public relations.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Marketing Plan values?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
Punched cards Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Punched cards failures and finalize specific methods for Punched cards acceptance.
– What are our Marketing Plan Processes?
Quality Function Deployment Critical Criteria:
Focus on Quality Function Deployment management and give examples utilizing a core of simple Quality Function Deployment skills.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Marketing Plan experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What is Effective Marketing Plan?
Return on investment Critical Criteria:
Grasp Return on investment leadership and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Return on investment results.
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Does the expected return on investment (roi) of this new collection justify putting it in place?
– Is Return on Investment addressed?
– How much does Marketing Plan help?
SWOT Analysis Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for SWOT Analysis management and point out improvements in SWOT Analysis.
– What are the key elements of your Marketing Plan performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Can we add value to the current Marketing Plan decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Marketing Plan project?
– When was your last SWOT analysis for Internal Audit?
Sales promotion Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Sales promotion quality and balance specific methods for improving Sales promotion results.
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Mine Strategic management projects and maintain Strategic management for success.
Sustainable competitive advantage Critical Criteria:
Mix Sustainable competitive advantage tactics and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are the business goals Marketing Plan is aiming to achieve?
Unique selling proposition Critical Criteria:
Explore Unique selling proposition decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Unique selling proposition projects.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Marketing Plan, including any consulting or professional services?
Viral marketing Critical Criteria:
Analyze Viral marketing goals and cater for concise Viral marketing education.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Marketing Plan activities?
Vision statement Critical Criteria:
Detail Vision statement management and cater for concise Vision statement education.
– Do you have a copy of the current mission and vision statements, and portions of the strategic plan or objective related to this ERM project?
– Are business goals and objectives a direct translation of the companys vision statement?
– How likely is the current Marketing Plan plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Do you have a vision statement?
– What is our Vision Statement?
– What is our Vision Statement?
Word of mouth marketing Critical Criteria:
Explore Word of mouth marketing projects and correct Word of mouth marketing management by competencies.
– Is Marketing Plan Required?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Marketing Plan Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Marketing Plan External links:
Marketing Plan | National FFA Organization
Use These 5 Steps to Create a Marketing Plan – Entrepreneur
What Is a Marketing Plan For a Product or Service?
B.C.G. Analysis External links:
B.C.G. Analysis – revolvy.com
Brand equity External links:
Brand Equity Basics – Part 1: What Is Brand Equity? | AYTM
‘Brand Equity’ Is an Intangible That’s Worth Real Money
Business plan External links:
How to Write a Business Plan [Updated for 2017] | Bplans
Business Plan Basics – Small Business Administration
[DOC]Business Plan Template – Business Development
Competitor analysis External links:
Competitor Analysis Services | BirdEye
Competitor Analysis for Digital Marketers | Rival IQ
Contribution margin analysis External links:
Advantages or Disadvantages of Contribution Margin Analysis
Corrective Action External links:
[PDF]REQUEST FOR CORRECTIVE ACTION FORM – Justice
[PDF]Instructions for Completing the Corrective Action …
www.in.gov/sboa/files/CAP – Instructions.pdf
Learn about Corrective Action | Hazardous Waste | US EPA
Critical path analysis External links:
Critical Path Analysis for Excel® and Word
Critical Path Analysis: Powerful Tool to Tackle Complex …
Critical Path Analysis Definition – Investopedia
Critical success factor External links:
Critical Success Factor – YouTube
Email Validation: A Critical Success Factor in Email …
Direct marketing External links:
Direct Marketing Firm – L & D Mail Masters
Fulfillment Services – Promotional Products – Direct Marketing
Boomerang Direct Marketing – Home
Discounts and allowances External links:
QUIZ BM4 | Discounts And Allowances | Invoice
Environmental scanning External links:
Strategic Management :: Environmental Scanning
Environmental Scanning – James
[PDF]Strategic Planning: External Environmental Scanning
G.E. Multi Factoral analysis External links:
G.E. Multi Factoral analysis – Fact-index.com
Gantt chart External links:
Gantt Chart & Timeline Software | OnePager
Office Timeline: Gantt Chart Software Tour
How to Create a Gantt Chart in Excel – Smartsheet
Geographical pricing External links:
Geographical Pricing Policies by Jamie Pagdanganan on Prezi
Gross profit External links:
Gross Profit Definition | Investopedia
Gross Profit Margin Calculator | Bankrate.com
Gross Profit Margin = Gross Profit/Sales – Investopedia
H. A. Simon External links:
Designers: H. A. Simon – FontFont
Management accounting External links:
Management accounting (Book, 1997) [WorldCat.org]
Management accounting (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Title Management Accounting – scribd.com
Management information system External links:
Management Information System Essays – …
Pipeline Risk Management Information System (PRIMIS)
Commissioned Corps Management Information System
Market research External links:
The Arcview Group | Cannabis Investment & Market Research
Research Now: Online Market Research Company
Market Research Future: Industry Analysis Report, …
Market segment External links:
Examples of Market Segmentation | Chron.com
United Fresh Market Segment Boards
[PDF]JOB TITLE: Market Segment Leader – Wiseco
Market share External links:
Title Market Share
Title Market Share
Market Share Reports in Title Insurance – HDEP …
Market size External links:
[PDF]Firm Leverage, Labor Market Size, and Employee Pay …
Marketing Research External links:
Personal Marketing Research
Ask Survey Center | Marketing Research Specialists
Mars Research – Marketing Research Services
Marketing management External links:
CrossCap – Marketing Management Software
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
The Marketing Management Group – Marketing, …
Marketing mix External links:
Marketing Mix One Home Page
Marketing Mix Modeling | Marketing Management Analytics
Get Your Local Marketing Mix Right with Valpak
Marketing strategies External links:
DigitalMarketer | Marketing Strategies That Actually Work
Marketing Strategies News & Topics – Entrepreneur
Marketing strategy External links:
Every social media marketing strategy to grow your …
IMPACT: Inbound Marketing Strategy, Advice, and Agency
A 10 Step Facebook Marketing Strategy – Small Business Trends
Mission statement External links:
How to Write a Mission Statement in 5 Easy Steps | Bplans
Moeland Title Services, LLC | Mission Statement
Mission Statement – All American Title Company
Net contribution External links:
Net contribution clause | Practical Law
Net profit External links:
Net Profit Margin – Formula and Calculator – finance formulas
[PDF]SCHEDULE C-EZ Net Profit From Business 2015
New product development External links:
New Product Development Center
New Product Development Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
[PDF]New Product Development Proposal
Organizational culture External links:
Organizational Culture – PRACTICAL MANAGEMENT
An Organizational Culture and Archetypal Survey System
What Is Organizational Culture? | CultureIQ
Pareto principle External links:
Pareto Principle – Investopedia
Juran’s Pareto Principle – YouTube
Pareto Principle — How to Apply It, and What to Avoid.
Perceptual mapping External links:
[PDF]Exercise in Perceptual Mapping – Personal World …
Perceptual Mapping is the use of graphs to identify the positioning of products/brands that consumers have, and find their preference. The graphs lay out an X and Y axis with variables and ranges from the most desirable to least desirable. For instance, the far right may be listed as ‘Upper class’ while the left side will be ‘Lower Class’.
[PPT]Perceptual mapping – Texas Tech University
Performance indicator External links:
[PDF]TITLE : PERFORMANCE INDICATOR WORKING …
Evaluation Standards and Performance Indicators for …
Understanding Key Performance Indicators or KPI
Pricing strategies External links:
Pricing Strategies – YouTube
Pricing Strategies PowerPoint Templates – …
[PDF]pricing strategies – MIT
Product Life Cycle Management External links:
Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) – Gartner IT Glossary
A Guide For Product Life Cycle Management
Product line External links:
MiraTEC® Treated Exterior Composite Trim Product Line
Product Line – Investopedia
MESA Safe Models | Full Product Line | MESA Safe
Product management External links:
The Art of Product Management – Quora
Master’s Degree in Drug Development & Product Management
The Black Box of Product Management
Product portfolio External links:
Food & Beverage Packaging Manufacturers | Product Portfolio
Armstrong World Industries Product Portfolio
Fauna Foods | Product Portfolio
Program Evaluation and Review Technique External links:
PROGRAM EVALUATION AND REVIEW TECHNIQUE–APPLICATIONS …
Promotional mix External links:
Learn About Promotional Mix in Marketing – The Balance
Promotional Mix | Promotion (Marketing) | Advertising
Dissertation Promotional Mix – buyhelpfastessay.technology
Public relations External links:
Public Relations Job Titles and Descriptions – The Balance
Public Relations – Americas Job Exchange
Homepage – Singer Associates Public Relations
Punched cards External links:
Punched Cards – CHM Revolution – Computer History …
Quality Function Deployment External links:
House of Quality / QFD (Quality Function Deployment) …
what is QFD? (quality function deployment) – IMPACture
QFD Online – Quality Function Deployment
Return on investment External links:
Return on Investment Calculator – Bankrate
How to Calculate a Monthly Return on Investment – Fidelity
Return On Investment – ROI – Investopedia
SWOT Analysis External links:
SWOT Analysis: How To Do a SWOT Analysis, PESTLE …
Cialis Swot Analysis | CheckPrice
SWOT Analysis – SWOT Online, Tools, Examples and …
Sales promotion External links:
Sales Promotion – Land O’Lakes
9 Sales Promotion Examples | ThriveHive
Sales Promotion | Marketing Teacher
Strategic management External links:
Strategic Management System
Strategic Management – AbeBooks
Sustainable competitive advantage External links:
Sustainable Competitive Advantage – Boundless
Unique selling proposition External links:
Creating Your New Business’s Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
Viral marketing External links:
Viral Marketing LLC
10 Epic Viral Marketing Videos – YouTube
Viral Marketing Platform – ViralSweep
Vision statement External links:
Mission/Vision Statement – Department of Human …
Caine & Weiner – Mission and Vision Statement
Mission and Vision Statement | Chamberlain University
Word of mouth marketing External links:
Word Of Mouth Marketing – cdkeys.store