Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 24SevenOffice Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 24SevenOffice related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 24SevenOffice specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 24SevenOffice Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 24SevenOffice improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- What is our 24SevenOffice Strategy?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
- What to measure and why?
- Who should receive measurement reports ?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 24SevenOffice is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Why are 24SevenOffice skills important?
- What about 24SevenOffice Analysis of results?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- How do your measurements capture actionable 24SevenOffice information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 24SevenOffice book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 24SevenOffice self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 24SevenOffice Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 24SevenOffice areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 24SevenOffice Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 24SevenOffice projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 24SevenOffice Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 24SevenOffice project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring the 24SevenOffice project scope to ensure the 24SevenOffice project remains within the scope baseline?
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the number of people on the 24SevenOffice project team adequate to do the job?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Change Log: How does this relate to the standards developed for specific business processes?
- Project Scope Statement: What are the possible consequences should a risk come to occur?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to negotiate with customers and suppliers?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational unit (e.g., department, team, or person) who will accept responsibility for satisfactory completion of the item?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a policy on making purchases locally where possible?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific 24SevenOffice project or non-24SevenOffice project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
Step-by-step and complete 24SevenOffice Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 24SevenOffice project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 24SevenOffice project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 24SevenOffice project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 24SevenOffice project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 24SevenOffice project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 24SevenOffice project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 24SevenOffice project with this in-depth 24SevenOffice Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 24SevenOffice projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 24SevenOffice and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 24SevenOffice investments work better.
This 24SevenOffice All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.