What is involved in Business model
Find out what the related areas are that Business model connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business model thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business model related domains to cover and 255 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business model, User-generated content, Sharing economy, Annual general meeting, Innovation management, Home Depot, Planned economy, The Design of Business, Business statistics, Institutional logic, Business development, Experience curve effects, Conflict management, Startup company, Business administration, Direct selling, Asset management, Project management, Chemical leasing, International Financial Reporting Standards, International finance, Game theory, Constitutional documents, Collective intelligence, Audit committee, On-line and off-line, Science park, Adobe Systems, Open economy, Commercial law, Service industry, Corporate finance, Product life-cycle management, Human resource management, Loyalty business model, Sole proprietorship, Integrated management, Hierarchical organization, Gift economy, Collective business system, IFRS 9, Business ethics, Supervisory board, Marketing plan, Premium business model, Pay what you want, Strategic studies, Ernst & Young, Configuration management, Business plan, Financial Accounting Standards Board, Business intelligence, Organizational conflict, Public economics, Organizational architecture, Integrated marketing, Razor and blades model, Corporate governance, Change management, Mergers and acquisitions, Quality management, Organizational patterns, Insider dealing:
Business model Critical Criteria:
Deduce Business model risks and adjust implementation of Business model.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– How will you know that the Business model project has been successful?
– Are assumptions made in Business model stated explicitly?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
– Have all basic functions of Business model been defined?
User-generated content Critical Criteria:
Interpolate User-generated content tactics and describe the risks of User-generated content sustainability.
– what is the best design framework for Business model organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we Lead with Business model in Mind?
– What are current Business model Paradigms?
Sharing economy Critical Criteria:
Review Sharing economy management and adjust implementation of Sharing economy.
– What are the disruptive Business model technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we measure improved Business model service perception, and satisfaction?
– What business benefits will Business model goals deliver if achieved?
Annual general meeting Critical Criteria:
Derive from Annual general meeting decisions and pioneer acquisition of Annual general meeting systems.
– Is there any existing Business model governance structure?
– What threat is Business model addressing?
– How much does Business model help?
Innovation management Critical Criteria:
Group Innovation management planning and revise understanding of Innovation management architectures.
– Among the Business model product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Does the Business model task fit the clients priorities?
– How can we improve Business model?
Home Depot Critical Criteria:
Merge Home Depot risks and adjust implementation of Home Depot.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Business model, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business model values?
– Is a Business model Team Work effort in place?
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Planned economy tasks and attract Planned economy skills.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business model objectives?
– Why is Business model important for you now?
– How would one define Business model leadership?
The Design of Business Critical Criteria:
Categorize The Design of Business engagements and document what potential The Design of Business megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business model processes?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business model leader?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Business model requirements in detail?
Business statistics Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Business statistics strategies and define what our big hairy audacious Business statistics goal is.
– Does Business model include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business model project manager?
– To what extent does management recognize Business model as a tool to increase the results?
Institutional logic Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Institutional logic projects and report on setting up Institutional logic without losing ground.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business model workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What is the source of the strategies for Business model strengthening and reform?
– What are the business goals Business model is aiming to achieve?
Business development Critical Criteria:
Check Business development planning and correct Business development management by competencies.
– Do those selected for the Business model team have a good general understanding of what Business model is all about?
– What are the short and long-term Business model goals?
– What is Effective Business model?
Experience curve effects Critical Criteria:
Learn from Experience curve effects risks and catalog Experience curve effects activities.
– Does Business model create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business model project?
– Which Business model goals are the most important?
Conflict management Critical Criteria:
Drive Conflict management visions and spearhead techniques for implementing Conflict management.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business model services/products?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business model project?
– What are the barriers to increased Business model production?
Startup company Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Startup company projects and acquire concise Startup company education.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business model is underway?
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Think about Business administration quality and track iterative Business administration results.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Business model forward?
Direct selling Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Direct selling results and tour deciding if Direct selling progress is made.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business model project?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Consult on Asset management results and revise understanding of Asset management architectures.
– What are our key differences between ITAM IT asset management and ITSM IT service management?
– Are you managing the business side of asset management to maximize the assets you own?
– What is your it asset management program. is it manual or automated (which vendor)?
– What processes do we have in place to harvest licenses from disposed hardware?
– Can you identify all your it hardware and software locations?
– What assets are being used with it (software, components)?
– How do we determine who is entitled to what software?
– Are we prepared to respond to a software audit?
– Can we quantify our compliance risk exposure?
– How are employees affected by the cm process?
– What would it cost to replace our technology?
– Who can authorize and approve changes?
– Why investigate other systems?
– How about your mobile assets?
– What is it asset management ?
– Which assets need managing ?
– Why do it asset management?
– It assets -what are they?
– What are it assets?
– Who is using it?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Jump start Project management risks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Project management because they lack skills.
– How do you merge agile, lightweight processes with standard industrial processes without either killing agility or undermining the years youve spent defining and refining your systems and software process assets?
– Are there contextual conditions, such as the size of the project or nature of the task, that signal a better fit for agile versus traditional project management approaches?
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– Just what is a project management office, and how can it help you address the unique project management challenges in your organization?
– Are your current project management and time and expense capture applications outdated and expensive to update and maintain?
– What additional schedule (and cost) would be required if they continued at historical or any other lower burn rates?
– Exactly how does one go about adapting the agile project management model for collocated teams to virtual ones?
– Are there metrics and standards that can be used for control of agile project progress during execution?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– What did you accomplish yesterday, what will you do today, and what impediments are getting in your way?
– What scenarios in terms of projected cost, schedule, and scope could/should we plan for?
– Which individual role is responsible for all aspects of the delivery of the solution?
– Can agile project management be adopted by industries other than software development?
– What is important in the kick-off meeting to enable feedback and learning?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– Does implementation of project management require a culture change?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– Are we ready to execute an agile project?
– When does a project begin and end?
Chemical leasing Critical Criteria:
Shape Chemical leasing decisions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Will Business model have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business model study?
International Financial Reporting Standards Critical Criteria:
Differentiate International Financial Reporting Standards outcomes and create a map for yourself.
– How can you negotiate Business model successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we manage Business model Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What are specific Business model Rules to follow?
International finance Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on International finance tactics and define International finance competency-based leadership.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Business model processes?
– Does our organization need more Business model education?
– How can the value of Business model be defined?
Game theory Critical Criteria:
Investigate Game theory failures and explore and align the progress in Game theory.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business model project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How likely is the current Business model plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Constitutional documents Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Constitutional documents risks and shift your focus.
– Is Business model Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How can you measure Business model in a systematic way?
– Is the scope of Business model defined?
Collective intelligence Critical Criteria:
Scan Collective intelligence decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Business model?
– What are internal and external Business model relations?
Audit committee Critical Criteria:
Mix Audit committee projects and achieve a single Audit committee view and bringing data together.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Business model goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Does Business model analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Is there anyone on the board or audit committee with an it background?
On-line and off-line Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap On-line and off-line governance and assess what counts with On-line and off-line that we are not counting.
– Do Business model rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Who sets the Business model standards?
Science park Critical Criteria:
Focus on Science park tasks and oversee Science park management by competencies.
– In what ways are Business model vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Adobe Systems Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Adobe Systems management and work towards be a leading Adobe Systems expert.
– Is the Business model organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business model?
– How will you measure your Business model effectiveness?
Open economy Critical Criteria:
Devise Open economy failures and look in other fields.
– Will Business model deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Commercial law Critical Criteria:
Unify Commercial law visions and grade techniques for implementing Commercial law controls.
– How important is Business model to the user organizations mission?
Service industry Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Service industry visions and transcribe Service industry as tomorrows backbone for success.
– In the case of a Business model project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business model project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business model project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Why are Service Level Agreements a dying breed in the software as a service industry?
– Can plm also be applied to the service industry?
Corporate finance Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Corporate finance tactics and get out your magnifying glass.
– Does Business model analysis show the relationships among important Business model factors?
Product life-cycle management Critical Criteria:
Depict Product life-cycle management decisions and research ways can we become the Product life-cycle management company that would put us out of business.
– What are the key elements of your Business model performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business model process?
– How do we go about Securing Business model?
Human resource management Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Human resource management failures and find answers.
– Is there a Business model Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Are there Business model Models?
Loyalty business model Critical Criteria:
Jump start Loyalty business model failures and gather practices for scaling Loyalty business model.
Sole proprietorship Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Sole proprietorship visions and oversee implementation of Sole proprietorship.
Integrated management Critical Criteria:
Examine Integrated management quality and find the essential reading for Integrated management researchers.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business model effort?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business model activities?
Hierarchical organization Critical Criteria:
Own Hierarchical organization quality and describe the risks of Hierarchical organization sustainability.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business model strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are our Business model Processes?
Gift economy Critical Criteria:
Nurse Gift economy tactics and finalize specific methods for Gift economy acceptance.
– When a Business model manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What are the usability implications of Business model actions?
– Do we all define Business model in the same way?
Collective business system Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Collective business system tasks and find answers.
– Consider your own Business model project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Business model that make it risky?
– How to deal with Business model Changes?
IFRS 9 Critical Criteria:
Substantiate IFRS 9 projects and differentiate in coordinating IFRS 9.
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Business ethics planning and devise Business ethics key steps.
– Think about the functions involved in your Business model project. what processes flow from these functions?
Supervisory board Critical Criteria:
Own Supervisory board governance and look at it backwards.
– Does Business model systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business model process?
– Are there Business model problems defined?
Marketing plan Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Marketing plan adoptions and do something to it.
– Is the promotion consistent with the product positioning and other marketing plans?
– Think of your Business model project. what are the main functions?
Premium business model Critical Criteria:
Study Premium business model adoptions and attract Premium business model skills.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business model. How do we gain traction?
– Why are Business model skills important?
Pay what you want Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Pay what you want outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Pay what you want services.
– Is Business model dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Why should we adopt a Business model framework?
Strategic studies Critical Criteria:
Nurse Strategic studies results and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Strategic studies services.
– Is maximizing Business model protection the same as minimizing Business model loss?
Ernst & Young Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Ernst & Young leadership and look at it backwards.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business model models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business model does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Configuration management Critical Criteria:
Rank Configuration management strategies and stake your claim.
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Can we answer questions like: Are all cis created as requested by the business users, with the proper attributes?
– Has Configuration Management a say in how information is stored and accessed in other enterprise databases?
– Can we answer questions like: Is the right version of the compiler and other software tools specified?
– How do you do maintence on released versions without interfering with your current development work?
– Have action plans and specific implementation procedures for your CM Program been developed?
– Does the source-code inventory report list the products to be delivered to the customer?
– Can we answer questions like: Has the change specified been made without modifications?
– What would you like the cmdb to do for you -how would they like it to change your life?
– How are unauthorized changes to source code prevented, detected, and corrected?
– Which is the correct combination of concepts and itil processes?
– Are periodic effectiveness assessments done on your cm program?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– How is mobile wimax different from fixed wimax?
– How and when will baselines be defined?
– Who must approve changes to baselines?
– What is the last mile connectioin?
– Does the change involve a usq?
– Why establish baselines?
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Start Business plan leadership and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Business plan information.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Business model processes?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
Financial Accounting Standards Board Critical Criteria:
Devise Financial Accounting Standards Board strategies and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Financial Accounting Standards Board projects.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Business model project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Business model project lifecycle?
– Is Business model Required?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Business intelligence management and attract Business intelligence skills.
– Does the software allow users to bring in data from outside the company on-the-flylike demographics and market research to augment corporate data?
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– Can you easily add users and features to quickly scale and customize to your organizations specific needs?
– Does your bi solution require weeks of training before new users can analyze data and publish dashboards?
– What are some successful business intelligence BI apps that have been built on an existing platform?
– What statistics should one be familiar with for business intelligence and web analytics?
– What is the difference between a data scientist and a business intelligence analyst?
– Was your software written by your organization or acquired from a third party?
– Is Business Intelligence a more natural fit within Finance or IT?
– What are the top trends in the business intelligence space?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– To create parallel systems or custom workflows?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– Will your product work from a mobile device?
– Describe any training materials offered?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Does your system provide apis?
– Business Intelligence Tools?
Organizational conflict Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Organizational conflict governance and revise understanding of Organizational conflict architectures.
– How to Secure Business model?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Public economics results and describe which business rules are needed as Public economics interface.
Organizational architecture Critical Criteria:
See the value of Organizational architecture engagements and ask what if.
– In a project to restructure Business model outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Are there recognized Business model problems?
Integrated marketing Critical Criteria:
Debate over Integrated marketing leadership and proactively manage Integrated marketing risks.
– Spheres of influerce in the consumers life. what people, activities, organizations and media can have the most effect on determining the target audiences receptivity to products?
– Further quantify the objectives youve established. set a range if need be. what distribution level do you hope to achieve?
– What is the next stage in the imc planning process, once marketing and communication objectives have been set?
– Have extra media been scheduled during particularly strong sales periods during the year?
– What is integrated marketing communications, and why it becoming increasingly accepted?
– Does the plan stress effectiveness as opposed to merely being efficient?
– How does interactive marketing fit with existing marketing campaigns?
– Receptivity of the audience (how receptive are they to this message?
– What do we mean by integrated marketing communications (imc)?
– What do we need to know to achieve the strategy weve set?
– How is the content of a marketing curriculum determined?
– Do you want consumers to demonstrate proof-of-purchase?
– What distribution level do you hope to achieve?
– Has the plan been prepared professionally?
– How have you positioned your product?
– What type of logistics are required?
– Will there be a main attraction?
– When do you want to do this?
– Articles youd planned on?
Razor and blades model Critical Criteria:
Trace Razor and blades model failures and define Razor and blades model competency-based leadership.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business model product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business model?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Deduce Corporate governance failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Corporate governance.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business model moving forward?
– What are the long-term Business model goals?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Read up on Change management governance and correct Change management management by competencies.
– Workforce Change Management How do you prepare your workforce for changing capability and capacity needs? How do you manage your workforce, its needs, and your needs to ensure continuity, prevent workforce reductions, and minimize the impact of workforce reductions, if they do become necessary? How do you prepare for and manage periods of workforce growth?
– Has the team ensured that key cultural barriers (e.g., training and skills required for new jobs, entrenched culture, incompatible support structures, fear of downsizing) are addressed in its Change Management strategy?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business model in a volatile global economy?
– In terms of change focus, leaders will examine the success of past strategic initiatives and the concrete Change Management that accompanied them. is the overall strategy sound?
– Do you have resources, processes, and methodologies in place to provide training and organizational change management services?
– What are some concrete ways to help executives understand the value of change management?
– Are CSI and organizational change underpinned by Kotters change management best practices?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– What has been your most Challenging change management experience?
– In what scenarios should change management systems be introduced?
– Are Organizational Change managements best practices (eg Kotter) applied?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– Who are the leaders in a Change Management process?
– When is Change Management used on a project?
– Why do we need Change Management?
Mergers and acquisitions Critical Criteria:
Detail Mergers and acquisitions visions and prioritize challenges of Mergers and acquisitions.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business model activities?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Participate in Quality management governance and finalize specific methods for Quality management acceptance.
– For your Business model project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Organizational patterns Critical Criteria:
Mine Organizational patterns visions and develop and take control of the Organizational patterns initiative.
– What is the purpose of Business model in relation to the mission?
Insider dealing Critical Criteria:
Understand Insider dealing planning and improve Insider dealing service perception.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Peer-to-Peer Insurance Business Models Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business model External links:
OneTitle | business model
Business Model – Investopedia
Plan to Start – Example of a Business Model
User-generated content External links:
Rivet Works | Automated user-generated content solution
DOOM® | SnapMap and User-Generated Content
Sharing economy External links:
Sharing Economy Definition | Investopedia
Annual general meeting External links:
Annual General Meeting 2018 | thyssenkrupp AG
2018 Annual General Meeting – U.S. Soccer
Just Energy – Annual General Meeting
Innovation management External links:
Qmarkets – Idea Management & Innovation Management …
Imaginatik | Innovation Management Software & Consulting
Innovation Management | Coursera
Home Depot External links:
The Home Depot – Official Site
The Home Depot
Home Depot Health Challenge
Planned economy External links:
Centrally Planned Economy – investopedia.com
Centrally Planned Economy – Video | Investopedia
Centrally Planned Economy – Investopedia
The Design of Business External links:
Business statistics External links:
Business Statistics Chapter 3 Flashcards | Quizlet
Business Statistics Chapter 2 Flashcards | Quizlet
Business Statistics – AbeBooks
Institutional logic External links:
What is INSTITUTIONAL LOGIC? What does …
Institutional logic Flashcards | Quizlet
The institutional logic of life cycle thinking – ScienceDirect
Business development External links:
The Difference Between Sales and Business Development
South Land Title – Business Development
Business Development Titles Jobs – Monster.com
Experience curve effects External links:
SAGE Reference – Experience Curve Effects
Experience Curve Effects | Marketing Mixx
Conflict management External links:
OB Final: Conflict Management Flashcards | Quizlet
5 Conflict Management Strategies | Chron.com
Read this Technology Research Paper and over 88,000 other research documents. Conflict Management in the Workplace. Conflict …
Startup company External links:
World’s Largest Startup Company Platform | Startups.co
Business administration External links:
[PDF]U. S. Small Business Administration – sba.gov
Small Business Administration – Official Site
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans – U.S. Bank
Direct selling External links:
DSWA Direct Selling World Alliance – Home Page
Direct Selling Association Code of Ethics – Mary Kay
MLM News » Direct Selling Facts, Figures and News
Asset management External links:
VTS | The Leading Leasing and Asset Management Platform
Solar Asset Management North America
Global Asset Management | OppenheimerFunds
Chemical leasing External links:
What is Chemical Leasing? | Chemical Leasing
Chemical Leasing – YouTube
International Financial Reporting Standards External links:
International Financial Reporting Standards – IFRS
[PDF]International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
International finance External links:
Schedule | International Finance Institute
institute of international finance – Pelias’ views
The Fed – International Finance Discussion Papers (IFDP)
Game theory External links:
Game theory – IS Theory
Game Theory (TV Series 2011– ) – IMDb
Constitutional documents External links:
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan Revolution
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan Revolution
Collective intelligence External links:
The Collective Intelligence – Home | Facebook
Audit committee External links:
20170619 Audit – Audit Committee – Citizens
Audit Committee Effectiveness Center – AICPA
Audit Committee Charter – Morgan Stanley
Science park External links:
Sunset Science Park Federal Credit Union – Portland, Oregon
Science Park 110 Science Pkwy Rochester, NY Doctors – …
Adobe Systems External links:
Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE) – Yahoo Finance
Dynamic Tag Management, by Adobe Systems
Open economy External links:
[PDF]SIGMA: A New Open Economy Model for Policy Analysis
Commercial law External links:
Text Book Commercial Law – AbeBooks
Commercial law (Book, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Commercial Law legal definition of Commercial Law
Service industry External links:
DHEC: Food Service Industry (Permits, Rules)
Corporate finance External links:
Corporate Finance Job Titles: What Do They Actually Mean?
Ally Corporate Finance | Ally Financial
Corporate Finance – Global Middle Market Investment Bank
Human resource management External links:
DHRM | Utah Department of Human Resource Management
Human Resource Management – Encyclopedia – Inc.com
Loyalty business model External links:
loyalty business model | Adrian Swinscoe
Loyalty Business Model | Global Marketing Montreal
Sole proprietorship External links:
How to Set up a Sole Proprietorship in Texas: 13 Steps
What is a sole proprietorship? definition and meaning
Sole Proprietorship | California Franchise Tax Board
Integrated management External links:
SP 242/WG209: Integrated Management of Nonnative …
Civil Integrated Management (CIM) Initiative
Integrated Management Resources Group, Inc.
Hierarchical organization External links:
[PDF]The Hierarchical Organization of Life
Hierarchical Organization Flashcards | Quizlet
A hierarchical organization is an organizational structure where every entity in the organization, except one, is subordinate to a single other entity. This arrangement is a form of a hierarchy. In an organization, the hierarchy usually consists of a singular/group of power at the top with subsequent levels of power beneath them.
Gift economy External links:
The Political Gift Economy – emptywheel
What is a gift economy? – Alex Gendler | TED-Ed
Gift Economy – Home | Facebook
Collective business system External links:
What is a Collective Business System? – Simplicable
Collective Business System, SHG’s and CBO’s
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics 6th Edition – Berrett-Koehler Publishers
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Journal of Business Ethics – Springer
Supervisory board External links:
Directors, Audit & Supervisory Board Members – TDK
adidas – Supervisory Board
Marketing plan External links:
What Is Positioning in a Marketing Plan? | Chron.com
Use These 5 Steps to Create a Marketing Plan – Entrepreneur
Pay what you want External links:
Pay what you want
Pay what you want (or PWYW) is a pricing strategy where buyers pay their desired amount for a given commodity, sometimes including zero. In some cases, a minimum (floor) price may be set, and/or a suggested price may be indicated as guidance for the buyer. The buyer can also select an amount higher than the standard price for the commodity.
Pay what you want for 65+ hours of ethical hacking training
Strategic studies External links:
What is strategic studies? – Quora
SSI Publications – Strategic Studies Institute
Russian Institute for Strategic Studies
Ernst & Young External links:
Configuration management External links:
Configuration Management | IpX
SecureWorks Cloud Security Configuration Management
Interactive Configuration Management and Procurement …
Business plan External links:
[PDF]Writing a Business Plan
Rice Business Plan Competition
How to Write a Business Plan for a Small Business: 9 Steps
Financial Accounting Standards Board External links:
[PDF]Financial Accounting Standards Board – FASB Home
Financial Accounting Standards Board – FASB – Investopedia
Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) – PwC
Business intelligence External links:
CWS/CMS > Portal > Business Intelligence Portal
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Organizational conflict External links:
What Is Organizational Conflict? | Your Business
[DOC]ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST – …
Public economics External links:
Public Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
The Fed – Public Economics – United States dollar
Organizational architecture External links:
What Is Organizational Architecture? – Learn.org
Essay on The Economics of Organizational Architecture
Integrated marketing External links:
Integrated Marketing | What is Integrated Marketing?
[DOC]INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Razor and blades model External links:
Razor and blades model – Revolvy
www.revolvy.com/topic/Razor and blades model
Corporate governance External links:
Corporate Governance – About Us | Aetna
Corporate Governance – Investopedia
Regions Financial Corporation – Corporate Governance
Change management External links:
Change management experts -Change Management Leaders
CDT Releases Organizational Change Management and …
[PDF]Organizational Change Management Readiness Guide …
Mergers and acquisitions External links:
Home | The Braff Group | Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions
Quality management External links:
Antelope Valley Air Quality Management District
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Organizational patterns External links:
[PDF]UNDERSTANDING ORGANIZATIONAL PATTERNS …
Quiz #4: Organizational Patterns – Instructure
Insider dealing External links:
Former BlackRock manager given jail term for insider dealing
3.6 Insider dealing puzzle Flashcards | Quizlet
Insider dealing legal definition of insider dealing