What is involved in Customer Relationship Management
Find out what the related areas are that Customer Relationship Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Customer Relationship Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Customer Relationship Management CRM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Customer Relationship Management CRM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Customer Relationship Management related domains to cover and 274 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise resource planning, Vendor relationship management, Customer Success, Act! CRM, Berkman Center for Internet & Society, Financial audit, Project management, Nutshell CRM, Incident management, Development economics, Self service, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Security management, Churn rate, Personally identifiable information, Business ethics, Organization development, Social CRM, Working capital, Operations management, Database marketing, Power management, Supply chain management, SAP SE, Comparison of CRM systems, Business plan, Cloud computing, Hierarchical organization, Venture capital, Data mining, CRM systems directory, Organizational conflict, Technology management, Process management, Website tracking, Organizational communication, Financial statement analysis, Communications management, Product life-cycle management, Records management, Public economics, Earned value management, Planned economy, Organizational space, Financial statement, Business model, Corporate liability, Data analysis, Insolvency law, Organizational engineering, Sole proprietorship, National Diet Library, Asset management, Management information system, Key performance indicator, Multichannel marketing, Artificial intelligence, Public relations, Customer rights:
Customer Relationship Management Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Customer Relationship Management tasks and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Can the customer work with you to conduct separate disaster recovery tests in order to test/validate readiness?
– Support – how can we drive support for using the escalation processes for service, support and billing issues?
– Describe what you have found to be the critical success factors for a successful implementation?
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– What is the network quality, including speed and dropped packets?
– How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
– What is the recovery time objective for the application?
– Does customer knowledge affect how loyalty is formed?
– Do we adhere to best practices interface design?
– Is the e-mail tagging performance acceptable?
– What are the objectives for voice analytics?
– How long should e-mail messages be stored?
– Is the offline database size acceptable?
– How do you structure your account teams?
– Is the metadata cache size acceptable?
– How does CRM relate to CCM?
– What happens to workflows?
– Where is the ROI in CRM?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Rank Enterprise resource planning failures and find out.
– Can we add value to the current Customer Relationship Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does the Customer Relationship Management task fit the clients priorities?
Vendor relationship management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Vendor relationship management quality and summarize a clear Vendor relationship management focus.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Customer Relationship Management is underway?
– How would one define Customer Relationship Management leadership?
– How to deal with Customer Relationship Management Changes?
Customer Success Critical Criteria:
Group Customer Success visions and finalize the present value of growth of Customer Success.
– Do the Customer Relationship Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Will Customer Relationship Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Why is Customer Relationship Management important for you now?
Act! CRM Critical Criteria:
Face Act! CRM risks and probe Act! CRM strategic alliances.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Customer Relationship Management processes?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Customer Relationship Management?
Berkman Center for Internet & Society Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Berkman Center for Internet & Society strategies and finalize specific methods for Berkman Center for Internet & Society acceptance.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Customer Relationship Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Customer Relationship Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Have all basic functions of Customer Relationship Management been defined?
Financial audit Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Financial audit tactics and sort Financial audit activities.
– Consider your own Customer Relationship Management project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Customer Relationship Management processes?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Customer Relationship Management study?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Project management visions and perfect Project management conflict management.
– There is lots of discussion about the role of a project manager; whether a project manager is needed in the agile world or not. How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Which customers cant participate in our Customer Relationship Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– When we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– How much effort and investment in time and resources will be required to develop new tools, templates and processes?
– Justification: what are your research questions and how do you motivate them?
– Will reporting methods be different for agile versus traditional projects?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– Can Agility Work With a Waterfall Project Management Process in our Setting?
– Operationally, what does project management integration mean?
– What is the role of Project Management Body of Knowledge?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– What is an economic aspect of Project Management?
– What is Turnkey Operation in Project Management?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
– What is Project Management?
– What is agile anyways?
– When is done done?
Nutshell CRM Critical Criteria:
Match Nutshell CRM goals and handle a jump-start course to Nutshell CRM.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Customer Relationship Management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Customer Relationship Management values?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Customer Relationship Management opportunities costing us money?
Incident management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Incident management issues and explore and align the progress in Incident management.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Customer Relationship Management ?
– Which processes other than incident management are involved in achieving a structural solution ?
– How important is Customer Relationship Management to the user organizations mission?
– In which cases can CMDB be usefull in incident management?
– What is a primary goal of incident management?
Development economics Critical Criteria:
Probe Development economics adoptions and reduce Development economics costs.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Customer Relationship Management project?
– Can we do Customer Relationship Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Self service Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Self service results and integrate design thinking in Self service innovation.
– How do we know that any Customer Relationship Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How is it possible to deliver real time self service BI with a legacy RDBMS source?
– How do we manage Customer Relationship Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Do calls labeled Self Service speak to a CSR?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Critical Criteria:
Detail Microsoft Dynamics CRM goals and achieve a single Microsoft Dynamics CRM view and bringing data together.
– Did a better profile of customers arise from the implementation of CRM, or from something that the account manager did differently, or from pure luck?
– Is a significant amount of your time taken up communicating with existing clients to resolve issues they are having?
– Is the difference between calls offered and calls answered abandoned calls?
– Can visitors and customers opt out of sharing their personal information?
– What level of customer involvement is required during the implementation?
– How are we handling the risk of garbage in and garbage out with e-CRM?
– What are the benefits you want to receive as a result of using CRM?
– What are the roles of suppliers and supply chain partners in CRM?
– Does the current CRM support communication of Tier 3 requests?
– Are the application host process shut-down options acceptable?
– The performance measurement revolution: why now and what next?
– Can you identify your customers when they visit your website?
– Is it easy for your visitors or customers to contact you?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– What are the fastest growing CRM solutions right now?
– What is the depth of the vendors domain expertise?
– How can CRM be a source of competitive advantage?
– What benefits do you want out of CRM?
– What customer data is necessary?
– Can metadata be loaded?
Security management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Security management strategies and correct better engagement with Security management results.
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Does the service agreement have metrics for measuring performance and effectiveness of security management?
– Do we monitor the Customer Relationship Management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Customer Relationship Management moving forward?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
Churn rate Critical Criteria:
X-ray Churn rate projects and intervene in Churn rate processes and leadership.
– Does Customer Relationship Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Customer Relationship Management process?
– What is the churn rate and how is it related to CRMS?
– What is Effective Customer Relationship Management?
Personally identifiable information Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Personally identifiable information visions and find out.
– When sharing data, are appropriate procedures, such as sharing agreements, put in place to ensure that any Personally identifiable information remains strictly confidential and protected from unauthorized disclosure?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Customer Relationship Management objectives?
– Does the company collect personally identifiable information electronically?
– Are accountability and ownership for Customer Relationship Management clearly defined?
– What is Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Guard Business ethics outcomes and differentiate in coordinating Business ethics.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Customer Relationship Management?
– How do we go about Comparing Customer Relationship Management approaches/solutions?
Organization development Critical Criteria:
Mix Organization development tactics and improve Organization development service perception.
– Think about the people you identified for your Customer Relationship Management project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do we all define Customer Relationship Management in the same way?
Social CRM Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Social CRM risks and oversee Social CRM management by competencies.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Customer Relationship Management requirements in detail?
– What is the ideal IT architecture for implementing a social CRM SCRM strategy?
– Customer Service: How can social CRM improve service quality?
– What is the Impact of Social CRM on Customer Support?
– How do you map a Social CRM profile to CRM data?
– What are the best social crm analytics tools?
– How do we Evolve from CRM to Social CRM?
– How can we figure out LTV in Social CRM?
Working capital Critical Criteria:
Categorize Working capital goals and get going.
– Distinguish between permanent working capital and temporary working capital. Why is the difference important to financial managers?
Operations management Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Operations management quality and triple focus on important concepts of Operations management relationship management.
– What are the most important capabilities we consider when evaluating asset and Service Management providers?
– Do we have a high level of process automation connecting our asset and Service Management?
– Do you have a single view into it Service Management?
– Is our company developing its Human Resources?
– How can we improve Customer Relationship Management?
Database marketing Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Database marketing goals and question.
– Think about the functions involved in your Customer Relationship Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How can skill-level changes improve Customer Relationship Management?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Power management visions and question.
– Who sets the Customer Relationship Management standards?
– Are we Assessing Customer Relationship Management and Risk?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Supply chain management engagements and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are our needs in relation to Customer Relationship Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– How do we Identify specific Customer Relationship Management investment and emerging trends?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
SAP SE Critical Criteria:
Be clear about SAP SE adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and SAP SE strategies.
– Who will provide the final approval of Customer Relationship Management deliverables?
– How do we Lead with Customer Relationship Management in Mind?
– How do we keep improving Customer Relationship Management?
Comparison of CRM systems Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Comparison of CRM systems visions and adjust implementation of Comparison of CRM systems.
– How do we measure improved Customer Relationship Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is there any existing Customer Relationship Management governance structure?
Business plan Critical Criteria:
Talk about Business plan planning and find out.
– Its important to reach your customers. Every business, if wise, will have a promotion and advertising plan. You need to consider the image you want to project to your customers about your business. Will your business stand out because you are a proven a leader in the service or product industry by providing innovative services or products, or you provide customer confidence by providing high quality Customer Service?
– what is the best design framework for Customer Relationship Management organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– In what ways are Customer Relationship Management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How can you measure Customer Relationship Management in a systematic way?
– Have Business Plans with your Critical Preferred Vendors?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– How do you plan to address Customer Service?
– Do we offer Superior Customer Service?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Talk about Cloud computing issues and probe Cloud computing strategic alliances.
– What impact has emerging technology (e.g., cloud computing, virtualization and mobile computing) had on your companys ITRM program over the past 12 months?
– Which cloud computing characteristic enables consumers to get computing resources without any human intervention?
– If the application is used to generate revenue, is the move to cloud computing expected to increase that revenue?
– Is it more economical to move my existing datacenter-hosted service to the cloud, or to keep it in a datacenter?
– How will technology advancements in soa, virtualization and cloud computing further and enable saas adoption?
– What are the key business and technical challenges of transitioning to a cloud computing strategy?
– Aare there recommended best practices to help us decide whether they should move to the cloud?
– Does the rise of cloud computing make managed hosting less desired and less important?
– What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– Is there any application left that does not talk to at least one of its fellows?
– If your data is stored abroad whose foi policy do you adhere to?
– Is the market ready yet for P2P cloud computing?
– What should telcos be focusing on in 5 10 years?
– Is there a market for developing niche clouds?
– How do you prepare your data center for Cloud?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– Should we evaluate a hybrid cloud strategy?
– What Is the Lifecycle Services Framework?
– How energy efficient is cloud computing?
Hierarchical organization Critical Criteria:
Examine Hierarchical organization issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Hierarchical organization.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Customer Relationship Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Customer Relationship Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– How likely is the current Customer Relationship Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Add value to Venture capital management and look at it backwards.
– Does Customer Relationship Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Customer Relationship Management?
– Is a Customer Relationship Management Team Work effort in place?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Study Data mining tasks and find answers.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Customer Relationship Management leader?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Customer Relationship Management effort?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
CRM systems directory Critical Criteria:
X-ray CRM systems directory quality and catalog CRM systems directory activities.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Customer Relationship Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Customer Relationship Management project lifecycle?
Organizational conflict Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Organizational conflict strategies and track iterative Organizational conflict results.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Customer Relationship Management forward?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Reason over Technology management engagements and maintain Technology management for success.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Customer Relationship Management in a volatile global economy?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Trace Process management tactics and integrate design thinking in Process management innovation.
– What are the disruptive Customer Relationship Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Will Customer Relationship Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
Website tracking Critical Criteria:
Consider Website tracking decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Website tracking projects.
– How do we Improve Customer Relationship Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What business benefits will Customer Relationship Management goals deliver if achieved?
– Does Customer Relationship Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Organizational communication Critical Criteria:
Talk about Organizational communication decisions and define Organizational communication competency-based leadership.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Customer Relationship Management project manager?
Financial statement analysis Critical Criteria:
Mix Financial statement analysis adoptions and get going.
– How do we go about Securing Customer Relationship Management?
Communications management Critical Criteria:
Test Communications management decisions and adopt an insight outlook.
– What are the usability implications of Customer Relationship Management actions?
Product life-cycle management Critical Criteria:
Examine Product life-cycle management adoptions and forecast involvement of future Product life-cycle management projects in development.
– How can you negotiate Customer Relationship Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Customer Relationship Management been identified and analyzed?
Records management Critical Criteria:
Model after Records management issues and look at it backwards.
– Have records center personnel received training on the records management aspects of the Quality Assurance program?
– When a Customer Relationship Management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What is the purpose of Customer Relationship Management in relation to the mission?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Check Public economics tactics and find out.
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Deduce Earned value management adoptions and acquire concise Earned value management education.
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Look at Planned economy goals and look in other fields.
– How is the value delivered by Customer Relationship Management being measured?
Organizational space Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Organizational space decisions and explain and analyze the challenges of Organizational space.
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Financial statement tasks and get out your magnifying glass.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Customer Relationship Management process?
– How can the value of Customer Relationship Management be defined?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
Business model Critical Criteria:
Learn from Business model tasks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Business model decisions.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Customer Relationship Management processes of our organization?
– What is the source of the strategies for Customer Relationship Management strengthening and reform?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
– What about Customer Relationship Management Analysis of results?
Corporate liability Critical Criteria:
Look at Corporate liability risks and pay attention to the small things.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Customer Relationship Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Customer Relationship Management process available?
Data analysis Critical Criteria:
Frame Data analysis planning and find out.
– Is Customer Relationship Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Are there Customer Relationship Management problems defined?
– What are some real time data analysis frameworks?
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Focus on Insolvency law decisions and budget for Insolvency law challenges.
Organizational engineering Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Organizational engineering projects and develop and take control of the Organizational engineering initiative.
– Is Customer Relationship Management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Sole proprietorship Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Sole proprietorship risks and look for lots of ideas.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Customer Relationship Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Customer Relationship Management project?
– Why are Customer Relationship Management skills important?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Mix National Diet Library adoptions and sort National Diet Library activities.
– For your Customer Relationship Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Is the Customer Relationship Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Discuss Asset management decisions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Is an asset management process(es) in place to inventory and manage this new asset (investment) from a property management perspective, to provide Configuration Management support, and to monitor system performance?
– What are our key differences between ITAM IT asset management and ITSM IT service management?
– What processes do we have in place to determine our risk exposure?
– Can you identify all your it hardware and software locations?
– What assets are being used with it (software, components)?
– If someone installs software, how do we keep track of it?
– What are the request tracking needs of our organization?
– What assets benefit from the discipline of itam?
– How are employees affected by the cm process?
– What would it cost to replace our technology?
– How should a value be assigned to it?
– What is the condition of the asset?
– Do we know ho owns every asset?
– Anything managed by it staff?
– How about your mobile assets?
– Why create a it am system?
– What is an itam program?
– Who/what depends on it?
– What is an it asset?
– Should we manage?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Generalize Management information system strategies and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Management information system projects.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Customer Relationship Management activities?
Key performance indicator Critical Criteria:
Add value to Key performance indicator goals and change contexts.
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI Key Performance Indicators) did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– Kpi key performance indicators opportunities. are there opportunities to use the field/table to measure performance?
– Have you identified your Customer Relationship Management key performance indicators?
– Which are the key performance indicators for Customer Service?
Multichannel marketing Critical Criteria:
Devise Multichannel marketing issues and grade techniques for implementing Multichannel marketing controls.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Customer Relationship Management?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Artificial intelligence leadership and point out improvements in Artificial intelligence.
Public relations Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Public relations management and know what your objective is.
– If the single biggest influence in shaping consumers attitudes is community organizations, what are they and how can public relations help?
– What are your public relations problems and opportunities based on the product/program and consumer lifecycles?
– What are the problems, opportunities and anticipated issues that public relations can address?
– What do public relations professionals need to do to become excellent leaders?
– What are specific Customer Relationship Management Rules to follow?
Customer rights Critical Criteria:
Grasp Customer rights failures and look for lots of ideas.
– Is Supporting Customer Relationship Management documentation required?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Customer Relationship Management CRM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Customer Relationship Management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Customer Relationship Management Login – NOVAtime
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) | Maricopa …
MDConnect | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
Vendor relationship management External links:
Vendor Relationship Management | Berkman Klein Center
Customer Success External links:
Customer Success Manager – Optima
Trustfuel | The Customer Success Platform
Bolstra: Customer Success Software
Act! CRM External links:
Need to speak to us about Act! CRM
ACT! CRM Review
Financial audit External links:
[PDF]FINANCIAL AUDIT – Office of the Comptroller City of New …
U.S. GAO – Financial Audit Manual
Project management External links:
Capital Planning & Project Management
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Pepper Construction Project Management Solution
Nutshell CRM External links:
Nutshell CRM Contact Management | Nutshell Tour
Nutshell CRM & QuickTapSurvey Integrations – Zapbook – …
Nutshell CRM Sales Process Management | Nutshell CRM …
Incident management External links:
New York State Incident Management and Reporting System
National Incident Management System Alerts | FEMA.gov
IS-700.A: National Incident Management System (NIMS) …
Development economics External links:
Development Economics | Marginal Revolution University
The Revolution In Development Economics | Cato Store
Self service External links:
Express Employment Professionals – Workforce Self Service
Claimant Self Service Logon – in – DWD: Home
Ohio – Self Service WEB
Microsoft Dynamics CRM External links:
Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM …
Microsoft Dynamics CRM training | Success Portal | xRM
Compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
Security management External links:
Welcome to 365 Security | 365 Security Management Group
Cloud Based Security Management – MAXPRO® Cloud
Endpoint Security Management Software and Solutions – Promisec
Churn rate External links:
What Is Churn Rate? — The Motley Fool
Subscription Churn Rate Industry Benchmarks – Recurly …
Churn Rate – Investopedia
Personally identifiable information External links:
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – RMDA
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Business Ethics Flashcards | Quizlet
[PPT]Business Ethics Fundamentals
Organization development External links:
National Center for Organization Development Home
What is Organization Development? – OD Network
Institute of Organization Development – HRCI approved …
Social CRM External links:
Social CRM Platform | Sprout Social
Social CRM – Gartner IT Glossary
Working capital External links:
working capital ratio – Investopedia
PayPal Working Capital
Operations management External links:
PKI Operations Management Software & Services | CSS
Operations management (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Database marketing External links:
Title Database Marketing Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
I-Behavior: the premier provider of database marketing …
ASC Database Marketing – MapQuest
Power management External links:
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Information about power management setting on a …
Raritan – Data Center Power Management, DCIM …
Supply chain management External links:
Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Order …
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
SAP SE External links:
SAP : Summary for SAP SE ADS – Yahoo Finance
SAP SE (ADR): NYSE:SAP quotes & news – Google Finance
Business plan External links:
[PDF]Sample Business Plan Title Page |Cantonnewyork.us
An Introduction to Business Plans – Entrepreneur
Business Plan Basics – Small Business Administration
Cloud computing External links:
Cloud Computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service
REAN Cloud – Managed Services | Cloud Computing | …
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Hierarchical organization External links:
Based on hierarchical organization,order these terms …
Hierarchical Organization of Resources for Localization
A hierarchical organization is an organizational structure where every entity in the organization, except one, is subordinate to a single other entity. This arrangement is a form of a hierarchy. In an organization, the hierarchy usually consists of a singular/group of power at the top with subsequent levels of power beneath them.
Venture capital External links:
Venture Capital | OH | Mutual Capital Partners
FundRx | Healthcare and Life Science Venture Capital | FundRx
Elevar Equity – Human Centered Venture Capital
Data mining External links:
Job Titles in Data Mining – kdnuggets.com
data aggregation in data mining ppt
Organizational conflict External links:
Causal Accounts and Managing Organizational Conflict…
[DOC]ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST
[PDF]Organizational Conflict: Concepts and Models – JStor
Technology management External links:
dmarcian-eu – dmarcian – DMARC – Technology Management …
Computer Technology Management Services | 24/7 …
Engineering and Technology Management
Process management External links:
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
BP3 | Business Process Management
Naviant – Business Process Management
Website tracking External links:
SalesWings – Website Tracking & Lead Scoring Add-on
Organizational communication External links:
[PPT]Organizational Communication – Illinois State University
Organizational Communication – Oregon State University
Organizational communication (Book, 2010) …
Financial statement analysis External links:
Financial Statement Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Financial Statement Analysis – Investopedia
Statement Spreading | Financial Statement Analysis …
Communications management External links:
Communications management is the systematic planning, implementing, monitoring, and revision of all the channels of communication within an organization, and between organizations; it also includes the organization and dissemination of new communication directives connected with an organization, network, or communications technology.
P2 Communications Management – Everything Connected.
Ecrion – Customer Communications Management (CCM) …
Product life-cycle management External links:
Spotlight on Product Life-Cycle Management (PLM)
Records management External links:
EnTrust Records Management
Title and Records Management | Loan Portfolio Servicing
National Archives Records Management Information Page
Public economics External links:
Public Economics and Finance | NYU Wagner
The Fed – Public Economics
ERIC – The Public Economics of Mastery Learning., 1978 …
Earned value management External links:
Earned Value Management | Learning Tree International
Planned economy External links:
Centrally Planned Economy – Investopedia
What is Planned Economy? definition and meaning
Organizational space External links:
CiteSeerX — Organizational space:
Organizational Spaces – Edward Elgar Publishing
Financial statement External links:
Accounting Reports & Financial Statement Templates
Personal Financial Statement Filers
Financial Statement – TN.Gov
Business model External links:
Business Model Canvas Explained – YouTube
Business Model Definition | Investopedia
Corporate liability External links:
Corporate liability (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Data analysis External links:
Regional Data Warehouse/Data Analysis Site
Seven Bridges Genomics – The biomedical data analysis …
Data Analysis Examples – IDRE Stats
Organizational engineering External links:
The Organizational Engineering Institute, tools and information on the study of organizational engineering.
Certification · Contact · Theory/Practice · Search · Monique B. Carnino · I Opt
Phoenix Organizational Engineering Attorneys – Law …
Team Analysis – Organizational Engineering and …
Sole proprietorship External links:
A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business that is owned by an individual.
Title of a Sole Proprietorship | Chron.com
National Diet Library External links:
National Diet Library law. (Book, 1961) [WorldCat.org]
Online Gallery | National Diet Library
Asset management External links:
Home | Deutsche Asset Management
Digital Asset Management Software – Webdam
VTS | The Leading Leasing and Asset Management Platform
Management information system External links:
Pupil Records Online Management Information System (PROMIS)
Management Information System Essays – …
TAMIS – Total Ammunition Management Information System
Key performance indicator External links:
Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Examples and …
Understanding Key Performance Indicators or KPI
KPI Examples – Types of Key Performance Indicators
Multichannel marketing External links:
RRD Connect – Print & Multichannel Marketing Magazine
Artificial intelligence External links:
Home | Neura Artificial Intelligence | AI As A Service
RPA and Artificial Intelligence Summit 2017 – Official Site
Security analytics and artificial intelligence as a service
Public relations External links:
Public Relations – Americas Job Exchange
Public Relations | About Us – Capital Title
Agentry PR | Fashion | NYC Public Relations
Customer rights External links:
[PDF]Disclosure of Customer Rights and Company Policies
PURA: Customer Rights & Responsibilities – Connecticut
Customer Rights-Trappist Caskets-New Mellerey Abbey