Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 2nd Level Support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 2nd Level Support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 2nd Level Support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 2nd Level Support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 2nd Level Support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- How do we manage 2nd Level Support Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- What is our formula for success in 2nd Level Support ?
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of 2nd Level Support’s gains?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- Does job training on the documented procedures need to be part of the process team’s education and training?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- What is the total cost related to deploying 2nd Level Support, including any consulting or professional services?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 2nd Level Support book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 2nd Level Support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 2nd Level Support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 2nd Level Support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 2nd Level Support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 2nd Level Support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 2nd Level Support Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 2nd Level Support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Are there specific processes you will use to evaluate and approve/reject changes?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your 2nd Level Support project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Variance Analysis: Is the market likely to continue to grow at this rate next year?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for 2nd Level Support project scheduling & tracking?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization decide upon an adequate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Variance Analysis: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What s the difference between % Complete and % work?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the 2nd Level Support project schedule available for all 2nd Level Support project team members to review?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has not been involved up to now but should have been?
Step-by-step and complete 2nd Level Support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 2nd Level Support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 2nd Level Support project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 2nd Level Support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 2nd Level Support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 2nd Level Support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 2nd Level Support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 2nd Level Support project with this in-depth 2nd Level Support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 2nd Level Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 2nd Level Support and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 2nd Level Support investments work better.
This 2nd Level Support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.