Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3-D Secure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3-D Secure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3-D Secure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3-D Secure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3-D Secure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does 3-D Secure leverage and how?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a 3-D Secure project?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate 3-D Secure data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What are the Essentials of Internal 3-D Secure Management?
- Is there a standardized process?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3-D Secure book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 3-D Secure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3-D Secure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3-D Secure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3-D Secure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3-D Secure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3-D Secure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 3-D Secure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the teams goals and objectives clear, simple, and measurable?
- Lessons Learned: Who managed most of the communication within the 3-D Secure project?
- Quality Metrics: Who notifies stakeholders of normal and abnormal results?
- Planning Process Group: If task X starts two days late, what is the effect on the 3-D Secure project end date?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Scope Management Plan: During what part of the PM process is the 3-D Secure project scope statement created?
- Risk Register: Which key risks have ineffective responses or outstanding improvement actions?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will 3-D Secure project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial 3-D Secure project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
Step-by-step and complete 3-D Secure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3-D Secure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3-D Secure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3-D Secure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3-D Secure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3-D Secure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3-D Secure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3-D Secure project with this in-depth 3-D Secure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3-D Secure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3-D Secure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3-D Secure investments work better.
This 3-D Secure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.