Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 340B Drug Pricing Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 340B Drug Pricing Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 340B Drug Pricing Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 340B Drug Pricing Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 340B Drug Pricing Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the 340B Drug Pricing Program team, 340B Drug Pricing Program itself?
- Can we do 340B Drug Pricing Program without complex (expensive) analysis?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Why are 340B Drug Pricing Program skills important?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Who is On the Team?
- Has a high-level ‘as is’ process map been completed, verified and validated?
- What are my customers expectations and measures?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether 340B Drug Pricing Program goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 340B Drug Pricing Program book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 340B Drug Pricing Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 340B Drug Pricing Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 340B Drug Pricing Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 340B Drug Pricing Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 340B Drug Pricing Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 340B Drug Pricing Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 340B Drug Pricing Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there procedures in place to effectively manage interdependencies with other 340B Drug Pricing Program projects / systems?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed 340B Drug Pricing Program project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4–6 weeks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for these activities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the process working, and are people executing in compliance of the process?
- Cost Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Cost Management Plan: The definition of the 340B Drug Pricing Program project scope what needs to be accomplished?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented 340B Drug Pricing Program project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the organizations history in doing similar activities?
Step-by-step and complete 340B Drug Pricing Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 340B Drug Pricing Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 340B Drug Pricing Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 340B Drug Pricing Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 340B Drug Pricing Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 340B Drug Pricing Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 340B Drug Pricing Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 340B Drug Pricing Program project with this in-depth 340B Drug Pricing Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 340B Drug Pricing Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 340B Drug Pricing Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 340B Drug Pricing Program investments work better.
This 340B Drug Pricing Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.