Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3D Printing in Oil and Gas related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3D Printing in Oil and Gas specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 768 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D Printing in Oil and Gas improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 768 standard requirements:
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- Does the 3D Printing in Oil and Gas performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- What are the barriers to increased 3D Printing in Oil and Gas production?
- How are you going to measure success?
- What would happen if 3D Printing in Oil and Gas weren’t done?
- What to measure and why?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, 3D Printing in Oil and Gas, and Brand Value
- Is there any existing 3D Printing in Oil and Gas governance structure?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3D Printing in Oil and Gas book in PDF containing 768 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 3D Printing in Oil and Gas self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3D Printing in Oil and Gas areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3D Printing in Oil and Gas projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What kinds of things in particular are you looking for data on?
- Source Selection Criteria: How and when do you enter into 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project Procurement Management?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Quality Audit: What data about organizational performance is routinely collected and reported?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project leaders committed to this 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project full time?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there differences in access to communication and collaboration technology based on team member location?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the audience for change management activities?
- Cost Baseline: Has operations management formally accepted responsibility for operating and maintaining the product(s) or service(s) delivered by the 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project?
- Project Charter: What are you striving to accomplish (measurable goal(s))?
Step-by-step and complete 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3D Printing in Oil and Gas project with this in-depth 3D Printing in Oil and Gas Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D Printing in Oil and Gas projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D Printing in Oil and Gas and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3D Printing in Oil and Gas investments work better.
This 3D Printing in Oil and Gas All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.