Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3D Printing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3D Printing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3D Printing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3D Printing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 631 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D Printing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 631 standard requirements:
- Who are the people involved in developing and implementing 3D Printing?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- How do you stay inspired?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your 3D Printing activities?
- Does 3D Printing analysis show the relationships among important 3D Printing factors?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- How will your organization measure success?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3D Printing book in PDF containing 631 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 3D Printing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3D Printing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3D Printing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D Printing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3D Printing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3D Printing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 3D Printing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the 3D Printing project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Is a Construction detail attached (to aid in explanation)?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Requirements Management Plan: Describe the process for rejecting the 3D Printing project requirements. Who has the authority to reject 3D Printing project requirements?
- Milestone List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Cost Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Planning Process Group: How do you integrate 3D Printing project Planning with the Iterative/Evolutionary SDLC?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of any external or superior pressure to reach a specific result?
Step-by-step and complete 3D Printing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3D Printing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3D Printing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3D Printing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3D Printing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3D Printing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3D Printing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3D Printing project with this in-depth 3D Printing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D Printing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D Printing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3D Printing investments work better.
This 3D Printing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.