Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3D Video Telepresence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3D Video Telepresence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3D Video Telepresence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3D Video Telepresence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3D Video Telepresence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its 3D Video Telepresence processes?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 3D Video Telepresence processes?
- How do we go about Comparing 3D Video Telepresence approaches/solutions?
- How is business? Why?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict 3D Video Telepresence Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- Does 3D Video Telepresence systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What critical content must be communicated; who, what, when, where, and how?
- Where is our petri dish?
- What current systems have to be understood and/or changed?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3D Video Telepresence book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 3D Video Telepresence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3D Video Telepresence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3D Video Telepresence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3D Video Telepresence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3D Video Telepresence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3D Video Telepresence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 3D Video Telepresence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the 3D Video Telepresence project?
- WBS Dictionary: Where engineering standards or other internal work measurement systems are used, is there a formal relationship between these values and work package budgets?
- Risk Management Plan: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this 3D Video Telepresence project?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the risk indicators?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there new risks that mitigation strategies might introduce?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Lessons Learned: Was the 3D Video Telepresence project significantly delayed/hampered by outside dependencies (outside to the 3D Video Telepresence project, that is)?
- Initiating Process Group: Have the stakeholders identified all their individual requirements pertaining to their business process?
Step-by-step and complete 3D Video Telepresence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3D Video Telepresence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3D Video Telepresence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3D Video Telepresence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3D Video Telepresence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3D Video Telepresence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3D Video Telepresence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3D Video Telepresence project with this in-depth 3D Video Telepresence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3D Video Telepresence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3D Video Telepresence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3D Video Telepresence investments work better.
This 3D Video Telepresence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.