Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3G third generation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3G third generation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3G third generation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3G third generation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3G third generation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 618 standard requirements:
- Are the measurements objective?
- If there were zero limitations, what would we do differently?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does 3G third generation leverage and how?
- Why should we adopt a 3G third generation framework?
- How significant is the improvement in the eyes of the end user?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, 3G third generation Experience, and Brand Value
- What vendors make products that address the 3G third generation needs?
- Does the 3G third generation performance meet the customer’s requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3G third generation book in PDF containing 618 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 3G third generation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3G third generation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3G third generation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3G third generation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3G third generation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3G third generation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 3G third generation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Do we have a clear understanding of all subcontracts in place?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are trained personnel, including supervisors and 3G third generation project managers, available to handle such a large 3G third generation project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Project Charter: Strategic Fit: What is the Strategic Initiative Identifier for this 3G third generation project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will 3G third generation project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are internal 3G third generation project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
Step-by-step and complete 3G third generation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3G third generation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3G third generation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3G third generation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3G third generation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3G third generation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3G third generation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3G third generation project with this in-depth 3G third generation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3G third generation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3G third generation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3G third generation investments work better.
This 3G third generation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.