Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 3rd Level Support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 3rd Level Support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 3rd Level Support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 3rd Level Support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 3rd Level Support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- How to Secure 3rd Level Support?
- Do we all define 3rd Level Support in the same way?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- What are the basics of 3rd Level Support fraud?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What would be the goal or target for a 3rd Level Support’s improvement team?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What is measured?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 3rd Level Support book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 3rd Level Support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 3rd Level Support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 3rd Level Support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 3rd Level Support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 3rd Level Support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 3rd Level Support Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 3rd Level Support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Where is the scheduling tool and who has access to it to view it?
- Lessons Learned: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What risks does the organization have if the 3rd Level Support projects fail to meet deadline?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do 3rd Level Support project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Scope Management Plan: Does a documented 3rd Level Support project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is directly responsible for decisions on issues important to the 3rd Level Support project?
- WBS Dictionary: Those responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Quality Metrics: Which report did you use to create the data you are submitting?
Step-by-step and complete 3rd Level Support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 3rd Level Support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 3rd Level Support project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 3rd Level Support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 3rd Level Support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 3rd Level Support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 3rd Level Support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 3rd Level Support project with this in-depth 3rd Level Support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 3rd Level Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 3rd Level Support and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 3rd Level Support investments work better.
This 3rd Level Support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.