What is involved in CTQ critical to quality
Find out what the related areas are that CTQ critical to quality connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a CTQ critical to quality thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its CTQ critical to quality journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward CTQ critical to quality leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which CTQ critical to quality related domains to cover and 55 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
CTQ critical to quality, Critical to quality, Business process, CTQ tree, Design for Six Sigma, Quality, Total productive maintenance, Total quality management:
CTQ critical to quality Critical Criteria:
Study CTQ critical to quality risks and define what do we need to start doing with CTQ critical to quality.
– What are the barriers to increased CTQ critical to quality production?
– What will drive CTQ critical to quality change?
– How can the value of CTQ critical to quality be defined?
Critical to quality Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Critical to quality tactics and track iterative Critical to quality results.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new CTQ critical to quality in a volatile global economy?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect CTQ critical to quality workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once CTQ critical to quality is underway?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Rank Business process management and correct better engagement with Business process results.
– Have the segments, goals and performance objectives been translated into an actionable and realistic target business and information architecture expressed within business functions, business processes, and information requirements?
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– Among the CTQ critical to quality product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– How do we improve business processes and how do we deliver on that?
– Who will provide the final approval of CTQ critical to quality deliverables?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What is the business process?
CTQ tree Critical Criteria:
Revitalize CTQ tree decisions and track iterative CTQ tree results.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which CTQ critical to quality models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the CTQ critical to quality process?
– Do we all define CTQ critical to quality in the same way?
Design for Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Design for Six Sigma tasks and optimize Design for Six Sigma leadership as a key to advancement.
– For your CTQ critical to quality project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if CTQ critical to quality does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Will CTQ critical to quality have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
Quality Critical Criteria:
Discourse Quality governance and assess what counts with Quality that we are not counting.
– Does the quality plan prescribe the type(s) of Quality Assurance activities (such as reviews, audits, inspections) to be performed to achieve the objectives of the quality plan?
– Does the Quality Assurance record center contain copies of all previous revisions of the documents, including copies of applicable change notices?
– Would an information systems (is) group with more knowledge about a data production process produce better quality data for data consumers?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Do you standardize ITRM processes and clearly defined roles and responsibilities to improve efficiency, quality and reporting?
– do not forget to look at the data itself. how can you affect the amount of, quality of, or protection of data and metadata?
– Can Accountable Care Organizations Improve the Value of Health Care by Solving the Cost and Quality Quandaries?
– Which quality elements and parameters do you test and what types of methods do you use to evaluate quality?
– What is the network quality, including speed and dropped packets?
– Can you get full access to the data that you would like to use?
– Primarily an output issue; at what scale do I wish to display?
– Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
– Customer Service: How can social CRM improve service quality?
– How standardized are Data Quality and governance practices?
– What is the typical reimbursement for sharing your data?
– What features do you need most in Data Quality software?
– What is the lowest level for which you have data?
– How will ACOs quality performance be measured?
– What do we mean by Data Quality ?
– Is the system acceptable?
Total productive maintenance Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Total productive maintenance governance and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Total productive maintenance.
– Does CTQ critical to quality include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that CTQ critical to quality objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are specific CTQ critical to quality Rules to follow?
Total quality management Critical Criteria:
Infer Total quality management management and look at the big picture.
– Does CTQ critical to quality systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Why are CTQ critical to quality skills important?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the CTQ critical to quality Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Critical to quality External links:
Critical To Quality Characteristics | Service at ASU
Business process External links:
Business Process Manager Job Description and Salary
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
CTQ tree External links:
CTQ Tree – What is Six Sigma
How to Use a CTQ Tree – Villanova University
CTQ Tree Structure PowerPoint Presentation – SlideServe
Design for Six Sigma External links:
Design for Six Sigma – Acuity Institute
[PDF]DESIGN FOR SIX SIGMA – Argi
Design for Six sigma (Book, 2003) [WorldCat.org]
Quality External links:
H&M offers fashion and quality at the best price | H&M US
Total productive maintenance External links:
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
[PDF]Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
Total productive maintenance (VHS tape, 1992) …
Total quality management External links:
Total Quality Management – Assignment 1
Total Quality Management – ScienceDirect
total quality management (TQM) Flashcards | Quizlet