What is involved in Social Analytics
Find out what the related areas are that Social Analytics connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Social Analytics thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Social Analytics journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Social Analytics leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Social Analytics related domains to cover and 63 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Social Analytics, Akosha.com, Customer Experience Management, Danish people, JetBlue, Lars-Henrik Schmidt, Sentiment analysis, Social CRM, Social media analytics, Text analytics, Text mining, Twitter, United Kingdom, Unstructured data, Voice of the customer, Whirlpool Corporation:
Social Analytics Critical Criteria:
Confer re Social Analytics engagements and prioritize challenges of Social Analytics.
– Do we monitor the Social Analytics decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Do we all define Social Analytics in the same way?
Akosha.com Critical Criteria:
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Social Analytics project?
– How do we go about Comparing Social Analytics approaches/solutions?
– What are the business goals Social Analytics is aiming to achieve?
Customer Experience Management Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Customer Experience Management management and budget for Customer Experience Management challenges.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Social Analytics is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What vendors make products that address the Social Analytics needs?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– What business benefits will Social Analytics goals deliver if achieved?
Danish people Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Danish people tasks and summarize a clear Danish people focus.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Social Analytics process?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Social Analytics activities?
JetBlue Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot JetBlue governance and develop and take control of the JetBlue initiative.
– Think about the functions involved in your Social Analytics project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Is Social Analytics dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Social Analytics processes?
Lars-Henrik Schmidt Critical Criteria:
Devise Lars-Henrik Schmidt decisions and catalog what business benefits will Lars-Henrik Schmidt goals deliver if achieved.
– Does Social Analytics include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Social Analytics effort?
Sentiment analysis Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Sentiment analysis strategies and find answers.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Social Analytics?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Social Analytics that make it risky?
– How representative is twitter sentiment analysis relative to our customer base?
Social CRM Critical Criteria:
Chart Social CRM results and attract Social CRM skills.
– Among the Social Analytics product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Does Social Analytics systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is the ideal IT architecture for implementing a social CRM SCRM strategy?
– Customer Service: How can social CRM improve service quality?
– What is the Impact of Social CRM on Customer Support?
– How do you map a Social CRM profile to CRM data?
– What are the best social crm analytics tools?
– How can we figure out LTV in Social CRM?
– How do we Evolve from CRM to Social CRM?
Social media analytics Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Social media analytics decisions and look at the big picture.
– What is the purpose of Social Analytics in relation to the mission?
– Are we Assessing Social Analytics and Risk?
Text analytics Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Text analytics visions and oversee implementation of Text analytics.
– In the case of a Social Analytics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Social Analytics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Social Analytics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Is Social Analytics Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Have text analytics mechanisms like entity extraction been considered?
– How do we Identify specific Social Analytics investment and emerging trends?
Text mining Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Text mining risks and grade techniques for implementing Text mining controls.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Social Analytics values?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Social Analytics project?
Twitter Critical Criteria:
Discuss Twitter adoptions and find answers.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Social Analytics processes?
– How long before we notify the affected users via our service blog and Twitter that we are working on a problem and what the expected next steps will be?
– What are the issues of scaling Twitter for Customer Service?
– Is Twitter an effective Customer Service tool?
– How representative is twitter data?
United Kingdom Critical Criteria:
Incorporate United Kingdom governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in United Kingdom because they lack skills.
– In what ways are Social Analytics vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Social Analytics?
– How do we maintain Social Analyticss Integrity?
Unstructured data Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Unstructured data outcomes and test out new things.
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Social Analytics objectives?
– What are specific Social Analytics Rules to follow?
Voice of the customer Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Voice of the customer engagements and observe effective Voice of the customer.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Social Analytics processes of our organization?
– Why should we adopt a Social Analytics framework?
– What threat is Social Analytics addressing?
Whirlpool Corporation Critical Criteria:
Use past Whirlpool Corporation engagements and pay attention to the small things.
– How do we know that any Social Analytics analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Social Analytics Management?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Social Analytics Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Social Analytics External links:
Social Analytics – Marchex
Enterprise Social Analytics Platform | About
Social Analytics for the Social Marketer | Simply Measured
Customer Experience Management External links:
PTP – Customer Experience Management & CX Strategic …
Customer Experience Management Platform | Qualtrics
Customer Experience Management Books and Resources
Danish people External links:
The danish people – ROBLOX
The terms Danes (Danish: danskere) and Danish people refer to the nation and ethnic group that is native to Denmark, and who speak Danish.
Danish People – YouTube
JetBlue External links:
JetBlue | Contact us
Error | jetBlue online check-in
JetBlue | Search flights
Lars-Henrik Schmidt External links:
Lars-Henrik Schmidt – IMDb
Lars-Henrik Schmidt: Om pinlighed – YouTube
Lars-Henrik Schmidt: Om “Kostelige kvinder” on Vimeo
Sentiment analysis External links:
SearchBlox – Enterprise Search, Sentiment Analysis, …
YUKKA Lab – Sentiment Analysis
Social CRM External links:
Social CRM Platform | Sprout Social
Social media analytics External links:
Social media analytics | Union Metrics
Crowdbabble | Social Media Analytics Measurement …
Scoreboard Social | Competitive Social Media Analytics
Text analytics External links:
Text analytics software| NICE LTD | NICE
How to Use Text Analytics in Business – Data Informed
Text mining External links:
Text mining — University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Text Mining, Semantics & Data Intelligence | SciBite
Text Mining in R: A Tutorial – Springboard Blog
Twitter External links:
Twitter – Official Site
United Kingdom External links:
Furniture & Home Furnishings | IKEA United Kingdom
Calendar for Year 2017 (United Kingdom) – Time and Date
London, United Kingdom – Weather Forecasts | Maps | …
Voice of the customer External links:
How To Succeed with a Voice of the Customer (VoC) Program
Journey Voice of the Customer – NICE Systems
Customer SONAR™ | Tune in to the Voice of the Customer
Whirlpool Corporation External links:
WPW10325311 :: CONSOLE :: Whirlpool Corporation – Parts
Whirlpool Corporation – WHR – Stock Price Today – Zacks