Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 6LoWPAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 6LoWPAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 6LoWPAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 6LoWPAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 6LoWPAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Which 6LoWPAN goals are the most important?
- Who else should we help?
- Who else hopes to benefit from it?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- How will report readings be checked to effectively monitor performance?
- Does 6LoWPAN analysis show the relationships among important 6LoWPAN factors?
- How do our controls stack up?
- Is the measure understandable to a variety of people?
- Is there any existing 6LoWPAN governance structure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 6LoWPAN book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 6LoWPAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 6LoWPAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 6LoWPAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 6LoWPAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 6LoWPAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How many government and contractor personnel are authorized for the 6LoWPAN project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are time, scope, cost, and quality monitored throughout the 6LoWPAN project?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: How will it affect the stakeholders personally in their career?
- Risk Audit: Is there (or should there be) some impact on the process of setting materiality when the auditor more effectively identifies higher risk areas of the financial statements?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a 6LoWPAN project manager must do to finalize 6LoWPAN project close-out?
- Variance Analysis: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Executing Process Group: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this 6LoWPAN project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
Step-by-step and complete 6LoWPAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 6LoWPAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 6LoWPAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 6LoWPAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 6LoWPAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 6LoWPAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 6LoWPAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 6LoWPAN project with this in-depth 6LoWPAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 6LoWPAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 6LoWPAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 6LoWPAN investments work better.
This 6LoWPAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.