Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 6LoWPAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 6LoWPAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 6LoWPAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 6LoWPAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 6LoWPAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Will it solve real problems?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your 6LoWPAN strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- How will you measure your 6LoWPAN effectiveness?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- What defines Best in Class?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of 6LoWPAN? If so, when did it change and why?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the 6LoWPAN process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 6LoWPAN book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 6LoWPAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 6LoWPAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 6LoWPAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 6LoWPAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 6LoWPAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: With the Five Whys method, the team considers why the issue being explored occurred. Do others then take that initial answer and ask Why?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your 6LoWPAN project management methodology?
- Network Diagram: What is the lowest cost to complete this 6LoWPAN project in xx weeks?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract sufficiently clear so as not to result in numerous disputes and misunderstandings?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Cost Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Planning Process Group: The 6LoWPAN project Charter is created in which 6LoWPAN project management process group?
- Cost Management Plan: Is current scope of the 6LoWPAN project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Procurement Audit: Have late payment interests been rewarded and could they have been avoided?
- Project Scope Statement: Name and describe the 2 elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
Step-by-step and complete 6LoWPAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 6LoWPAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 6LoWPAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 6LoWPAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 6LoWPAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 6LoWPAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 6LoWPAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 6LoWPAN project with this in-depth 6LoWPAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 6LoWPAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 6LoWPAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 6LoWPAN investments work better.
This 6LoWPAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.