Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 6LoWPAN Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 6LoWPAN related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 6LoWPAN specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 6LoWPAN Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 6LoWPAN improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- What management system can we use to leverage the 6LoWPAN experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in 6LoWPAN?
- Have the concerns of stakeholders to help identify and define potential barriers been obtained and analyzed?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- What to measure and why?
- Do we all define 6LoWPAN in the same way?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the 6LoWPAN goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 6LoWPAN book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 6LoWPAN self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 6LoWPAN areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 6LoWPAN Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 6LoWPAN projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 6LoWPAN Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 6LoWPAN project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you solicit member feedback about meetings and what would make them better?
- Procurement Audit: What are the required standards of quality assurance or environmental management?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving 6LoWPAN project communications?
- Procurement Audit: Is the efficiency of the procurement process regularly evaluated?
- Team Member Status Report: Is there evidence that staff is taking a more professional approach toward management of the organizations 6LoWPAN projects?
- Source Selection Criteria: What benefits are accrued from issuing a DRFP in advance of issuing a final RFP?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Will you use any tools, such as 6LoWPAN project management software, to assist in capturing Earned Value metrics?
- Scope Management Plan: Were 6LoWPAN project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
Step-by-step and complete 6LoWPAN Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 6LoWPAN project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 6LoWPAN project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 6LoWPAN project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 6LoWPAN project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 6LoWPAN project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 6LoWPAN project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 6LoWPAN project with this in-depth 6LoWPAN Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 6LoWPAN projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 6LoWPAN and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 6LoWPAN investments work better.
This 6LoWPAN All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.