Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 802.11af Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 802.11af related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 802.11af specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 802.11af Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 705 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 802.11af improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 705 standard requirements:
- How will you measure your 802.11af effectiveness?
- What vendors make products that address the 802.11af needs?
- What are all of our 802.11af domains and what do they do?
- How do you measure success?
- What are the gaps in my knowledge and experience?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- How likely is the current 802.11af plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 802.11af is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 802.11af book in PDF containing 705 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 802.11af self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 802.11af Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 802.11af areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 802.11af Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 802.11af projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 802.11af Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 802.11af project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do 802.11af project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this 802.11af project or audit?
- Risk Management Plan: Market risk: Will the new product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Variance Analysis: What does an unfavorable overhead volume variance mean?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the 802.11af project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are 802.11af project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
Step-by-step and complete 802.11af Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 802.11af project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 802.11af project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 802.11af project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 802.11af project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 802.11af project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 802.11af project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 802.11af project with this in-depth 802.11af Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 802.11af projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 802.11af and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 802.11af investments work better.
This 802.11af All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.