Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical 802.11ax Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any 802.11ax related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated 802.11ax specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the 802.11ax Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 863 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which 802.11ax improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 863 standard requirements:
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if 802.11ax does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- Can we add value to the current 802.11ax decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- What is the team’s contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- What business benefits will 802.11ax goals deliver if achieved?
- Why is it important to have senior management support for a 802.11ax project?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the 802.11ax book in PDF containing 863 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your 802.11ax self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the 802.11ax Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which 802.11ax areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough 802.11ax Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage 802.11ax projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step 802.11ax Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 802.11ax project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: How and when do you enter into 802.11ax project Procurement Management?
- Risk Management Plan: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- Project Schedule: Activity charts and bar charts are graphical representations of a 802.11ax project schedule …how do they differ?
- Closing Process Group: Based on your 802.11ax project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers prohibited from accepting gifts from vendors?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next 802.11ax project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will approve the requirements (and if multiple approvers, in what order)?
- Risk Audit: From an empirical perspective, does the business risk approach lead to a more effective audit, or simply to increased consulting revenue detrimental to audit rigor?
- Risk Management Plan: How will the 802.11ax project know if the organizations risk response actions were effective?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
Step-by-step and complete 802.11ax Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 802.11ax project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 802.11ax project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 802.11ax project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 802.11ax project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 802.11ax project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 802.11ax project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any 802.11ax project with this in-depth 802.11ax Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose 802.11ax projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in 802.11ax and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make 802.11ax investments work better.
This 802.11ax All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.